Important - All Those with Password Problems

I have also changed my ISP settings to ALLOW ALL EMAIL and I have added your email address to my contacts and I still haven't received my password.
I have tried Firefox, Safari on my Mac and IE on my pc @ work. Ironically for my new user name I used my work email and NOTHING gets thru that firewall, yet I was able to get emails for my new user id.

I would also keep my new forum ID if I could get my post count and senior member tag.

Still not working for me. I've added you to my contacts, checked my actual comcast.net folder at the comcast site, checked my junk mail, etc.

Chris,

Its not working for me either.

I can send and get a response through yahoo.com from you, but nothing through my home e-mail account (Comast).

I'm wondering....could it be that somehow Outlook Express (which is what I use) is not working with your system, but only the full blown version of Outlook?

Not working either!

I also tried twice today and nothing. Had to get a new user name and e-mail (husband's e-mail address, which I really don't want to use his).

User name: Workout
Email: [email protected]

Good afternoon.....just to let you know, mine finally worked. I think it took a while, but the government firewall (work e-mail) finally let you through.

One funny note.....it says I last visited on 12-31-1969!!!! lol

Thanks for all your hard work.

Please! Help!!!! I am having the worst time here nothing is working I tried several times to get a new password my user name is fitladydi I would like to use that again. I am now finding that I cant access anything when I try to use my control panel it goes back to the log in page this also happens when I try to start a new thread it seems that some people got in no problem can someone help me please I have emailed severel times to several people ande still now ord.

unable to receive e-mail from you

I finally gave in and created another account. I am still unable to receive an e-mail from you with information how to change my password. I contacted my ISP (comcast) and requested that they remove your e-mail from their black list. They sent me to this form and said that it is better for the sender to fill it out. this is the form they suggested:

http://www.comcastsupport.com/Forms/NET/blockedprovider.asp

You may have already tried contacting Comcast, but I just wanted to pass along what they told me.

My username: Gott2WorkOut

thanks,
Lisa.

Not Getting Password

Yes, I guess I am adding to the bunch, I have the same problem I have been waiting to get the password change email but to no avail and had to change everything like everyone else. Hope to get an answer soon so I can go back to my original name and email. - Pam:mad:

Here is the response I got from RR:

If you are not receiving e-mail there is a high possibility that Road
Runner is blocking another Internet Service Provider, or in this case,
blocking your friend/family member that is trying to send you the
e-mail. If this is the case they should have instructions in the bounce
message on who to get in contact with regarding the block. All Non-MAPS
or non-Spamhaus related SMTP error messages, sent back to the original
sender by Road Runner.

In most cases the block can be lifted when we are satisfied that the
machine(s) that caused the block are no longer a threat to our network.

The blocked party should send a request to [email protected] to
ask for the block to be lifted. This e-mail address will receive ALL
e-mail from blocked or unblocked domains. You will NOT receive a bounce
back message when sending e-mail to this address.

This e-mail will be received to our national Road Runner Security
department. Due to the high volume of e-mails this department receives
you may not receive a response right away. Please be patient as this
department processes your request investigates the block.

You must remember that contacting another Internet Service Provided may
take time, thus a delay of several days may occur. Road Runner cannot
lift a block until we can verify that the issue has been resolved.

We've just made another change at 5:40 pm (EST) to our email settings that might make a difference. If someone who is still having problems could retest and let us know if this makes a difference it would be appreciated?

I still have a problem when I try to log in in WM. You give me a new password few days ago, I was able to enter in wm only the same day and stop. at today I can't enter in wm.

I still have a problem when I try to log in in WM. You give me a new password few days ago, I was able to enter in wm only the same day and stop. at today I can't enter in wm.

Please log out of WM and our Forums and then close all browsers. Then open new browser and try logging in again. Please let us know if this helps

I also tried as suggested to log completely out and re-log into the WM site...but it keeps redirecting me and asking me for my name and password again...I do not (obviously) have this problem whne logging into the forums or any other section of the webstie....Just wanted to let you know...

Thanks for all of your hard work in getting the kinks worked out of this wonderful new website!!!!!!:D

Like others, I have finally given up and reregistered with a new username. I can now get to the forums but cannot log into the Workout Manager.

Edited to add: I went and logged out, shut down my browser and started logged back in. I can now get into the WM.

LiveFit

Last edited:
I am so frustrated! WHY can I not use my old username? I have re-registered as JeanneMarie56 (instead of JeanneMarie), but I would like to use my old name. I've been here 9 years under that name. PLEASE someone figure this out. Thank you.

I am so frustrated! WHY can I not use my old username? I have re-registered as JeanneMarie56 (instead of JeanneMarie), but I would like to use my old name. I've been here 9 years under that name. PLEASE someone figure this out. Thank you.

JeanneMarie, you need to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the forums page and click on "contact us". This will create a "ticket" for SNM to work on getting you a password assigned to your old name. Simple tell them you can not get your password via email and they will send you one to use. You can then change it once you log in. Be sure to tell them your email addy and your old user name that you want to restore. I did this the other day and they restored mine very quickly. HTHs

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.