I'm Back From the Arnold Expo

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
arnoldandcathe600px.jpg

Hi Everyone! I had a wonderful time at my induction into The National Fitness Hall Of Fame this past Saturday in Columbus Ohio. This weekend was unbelievably rewarding and exciting and wow….Arnold was even nice enough to pose with me for a picture during the ceremony. What an unforgettable moment!!! I’ll share a little bit about the weekend soon but for now I wanted to tell you to be on the lookout for some fun photo’s over the course of the next week. We will be sharing photo’s from the induction ceremony as well as the entire Arnold Festival. I had always heard the Arnold Festival was the largest sporting event in the country and now I KNOW it is. It was a fitness mecca under one roof….one VERY LARGE roof! Gotta run for now but “I’ll Be Back”…..lol…just had to say it! - View Photos (keep checking back for more pictures)

HA! everyone at work is already telling me to "stop" with that photo! I've shown everyone! What can I say... my pride in the whole thing pushes me just past the point of obnoxious! :p jk!

Way to go Cathe !! You DEFINATELY deserve to be in there.

I've turned many people on to Cathe work outs here in Minnesota,,,we're all proud of ya. Thanks for all the years of keeping us challenged & in shape !

Morgan

Cathe and The "Arnold"

Cathe - OMG - Look at you, standing there all cool and everything with the Arnold. Congratulations on your Induction. You certainly deserve it!! Just don't let it go to your head and start being snooty or anything :)

Don't forget us small people...

Cathe!!!

I have been wondering if you were ever going to get the recognition you deserve for changing so many peoples lives!!!
I know I could not live without you.;)

And I think a better question is how did Arnold stay so cool next to you? ;)

Way to go Cathe!

Rachel

Awesome, Cathe!!! I sure hope he knows there is a TON of strength inside your tiny package!! DS Randy (who turns 8 tomorrow) flipped when he saw the photo!! He totally loves Arnold/The Terminator!! You are now officially even more cool than before!! :eek::eek:LOL!!! Oh boy.... I just got my Terminator DVD in the mail so in your honor, that will be my workout tomorrow!!! :D

Yeahhhhh Cathe!!

Pam & Randy

OMG...a picture of my two favorite fitness stars -- it doesn't get better than this. I'm awestruck.

Thank you for your love, energy, and support. Thank you too for coming on this incredible journey with me. You are the reason I stand here today. :D

You know a lot of my non-fitness friends on FB pick on me for all of my work out mgr wall posts showing what work outs I do each day but I don't care! I am proud of them and owe a lot of that to you! You truly are an inspiration! THANK YOU! You totally deserve this past weekend and so much more! :)

I would pay big bucks to see you arm wrestle Arnold!

Great picture and happily viewed for me on International Women's Day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.