I'll be here at 9:30am tomorrow (Friday).

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi All! If you are around at 9:30am Friday morning come say hello. I'll be here answering question.....sleep well, if you aren't already :)

Hi Cathe, surely I'm not in time becouse the time zone, but I want to say hallo the same and tell that you are the best teacher on the planet!!!!!
Baci

Hi Cathe,

I won't be able to be at my computer at 9:30 this morning but just wanted to say hi. Can't wait to work out with you in Daytona!

Bev

Hi Cathe,

I'm just getting a jump start here before the crowds come! :D

I was so disappointed when I had to cancel my RT reservation, and I would love to come to Daytona but that's out, too, darn it! I hope you can make it to a city in Ohio sometime. Cincinnati, the home of Sparkpeople, would be a great place for a Cathe RT!!! :D My best to you and yours.

I won't be here at 9:30 ish either Cathe - alas I'll be working LEGS with my trainer. But I wanted to pop in and say hello and send you great wishes of success in your upcoming ventures. Thanks for all do you. Take care.

Dear Cathe,
Such a great oportunity to ask you something! Its more of a suggestion actually, and sharing. I know its completely off the topic of all current events, namely STS and Daytona and all that (btw I am waiting for Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ) but still I need to tell you this.
It is regarding The Rrhythmic Step DVD. Cathe, as much as I love the choreography and the workout it gives me, with all honesty, not only I dislike, I LOATHE the music! Especially from combo 2 to the end. Oh my dear God... when that woman starts vocalizing, it is like I have a knife skraping in my brain, seriously! Its so annoying and horrible, Cathe! I have limited doing this workout to once a month, and sometimes I even skip months - only because the horrendous music.
My suggestion is: may be you can delegate this task to DJ Brian (was it? - the guy who currently does the STS music? I dont know if thats the same guy who did the 4DS music, but that is by far the best, IMO!) - so anyway, may be he can just paste new music over your terrific workout and that would make a brand new DVD! Ta da! :)
Just wanted to let you know, Cathe, I love all your workouts and I truly think you are amazing and I respect you and admire you very much for everything you do! I will always stay your devoted customer. STS rocks!!!
My best to you: Krasy

I have my venti in hand, Cathe!! Dying to set up my pull-up tower tonight and give it a whirl, so excited!! Starting meso 3 (6-month rotation) on Monday - eek!! Bring on the slow and heavy :)

Happy Friday!!!!

Happy Friday, Cathe! I am keeping you in my prayers and hope you have a blessed day! Hugs! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Hi Cathe and thanks for the hard work that you are doing. I have a question about shock cardio. Will you show us low intensity (impact) moves before going into high impact?

Also thanks for making the tower easy to put together.:D

Hey Cathe! Hope all is well for you. Well, DH and I are wrapping up our second 3.5 month rotation of STS on Sunday. We both thank you for such a wonderful program. We are not too sure what we will plan for after our rest week. I would like to lose a little more. :) Is there any chance you could update your max weight loss rotation with your newer tapes (pretty please, fingers crossed). We both realize you are uber busy and will understand if you cannot. Thanks again for everything you and your staff do! Happy Friday! :)

Good morning Cathe! Yes, have my coffee in hand and enjoying a bit of peace since I have a couple of hours with no kids this morning:D!

I am so excited to be starting STS for the first time on Tuesday. Did all of my 1 RM's, have my first week's cards printed and I am raring to go.

My question is this:

I took yesterday off (finished the 1 RMs on Wed) and will be taking Sunday off. Should today and tomorrow just be light cardio days or should I hit the weights hard and least one of these days?

Hi Cathe!

Quick question: I'm on my second round of STS and even though I lifted heavier than ever before during round 1, I cannot say I'm lifting 5% heavier now. However, I "struggle" less with the same numbers this round so could this be another way to measure improvement?

Hoping your tour comes to Minnesota sometime! :D

I just want to say thank you for STS. I'm fiddy and love it. I cannot do the leg routines cuz of bad knee but the upper body work is great. Thanks

I just wanted to do a quick hello and thanks. I hit 40 this year but feel 30 and much of that is thanks to your workouts. You have a friendly approach that makes me want to keep going when I am ready to quit. Your comments are very helpful - "I want to see something!" (4DS - kickbox). Thank you for keeping me going. I look forward to Shock Cardio and anything else you do in the future.

Being that the STS is to build strength and muscle, is STS cardio to be used after the muscle training STS is over in order to keep those muscles "shocked" with something new?
Thanks
Reese

Muscle Soreness

Hi Cathy, I have to first say you are the best. I just love your DVDs. I have a question regarding muscle soreness. I did Legs and Glutes yesterday and my legs are killing me today (in a good way). What is the best way to relieve muscle soreness.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.