If you had the opportunity to spend the day with Cathe.....

lcobb2

Cathlete
What would you do? For me:

1. We'd meet at the gym early to lift weights (I'd love to spot her and have her spot me)

2. Hit one of the cardio machines or go for a long bike ride together (I get to have her teach me a class almost every day so why do it again??)

3. We'd go out to breakfast to fuel up for...

4. Shopping!! I live in Heidelberg, Germany and I'd love to show her around.

5. Meet our husbands and family for dinner.

Laura

"The difficult periods of life provide the best opportunities to gain useful experiences and develop inner strength. " ~ Dalai Lama

First of all, I would make her PROMISE not to make me do step...or kickbox...or boot camp :p

Then everything you said :7 . I would LOVE to go to the gym with Cathe! That would be so cool!

RE: If you had the opportunity to spend the day with Ca...

I don't think we'd get the chance to do much. I'd be sobbing hysterically the whole time...http://www.pic4ever.com/images/funny.gif[/img]

Me in Cathe's presence = http://www.pic4ever.com/images/worship.gif[/img]

Ridiculous, I know.

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Well the day would probably start with me saying something like, "Cathe, about my triceps..." and end with her crew bodily pitching me right out the front door because I've driven her to the edge of her sanity with all my questions. :D Really, I can't see wasting time in idle chat while I have a superior fitness instructor all to myself for the day.

Of course I would buy lunch. :p

Sparrow

Allison, you are so funny!:7

I would pick Cathe's brain about diet, exercise, then workout and go eat, maybe shoe shop?:7

Hmmm, I guess I'm strange because first, I would want to go to the editing room at NFL studios with her to see how they do the editing process for the workout dvds. I think that would be really cool to learn. Next, I'd go to one of Cathe's kickboxing classes and afterwards try to do pull ups on their new pull up gizmos so Cathe could teach me proper form for the modifications I will inevitably need. Third, I'd go spy on Chris and his tech army to see what's up with the new website and workout manager software. Finally, I would have Cathe make a year's worth of personal rotations customized just for me. I hope that wouldn't be asking too much.:p

Jonahnah
From now on, I'm going to be more decisive. Possibly.

I'd watch her work out while I wash down my Reese's with Diet Pepsi and think 'Wow. That looks hard.'

No I WOULDN'T! But I would like to spend about ten minutes begging her to (PLEASE) publish about ten or twelve low impact (think Low Max) style step workouts so I can have some real, joint friendly, variety. I need them.

Me?
I would just like to sit back and enjoy seeing her parents with her as I'm absolutely sure they are proud of her.... nothing says it better than seeing the parents eyes twinkle with love and pride for all that Cathe has accomplished and how much she means to so many of us.

Of course I 'd also love to just see her as she normally is with her hubby & kids.... yeah I'm a sap LOL

My first thought was, go have a Jim Dandy together! :9 (This is an ice cream sundae Cathe wrote about some time ago. It sounds so good!)

Sandra

This is a neat post :)

How would I spend the day with Cathe?

I would do just that. I would spend the entire day with her. From wake-up to sun down. I think it would be so interesting to see Cathe in her home, being a mom and wife. Following her around her place of work. Joining one or two classes she is teaching that day :) Ok maybe ONE class LOL! To see her in her REAL life would be how I would want to spend the day with her. :) She inspires us in fitness, I know she would be inspiring us in day to day life as well.

I'd get her to teach me, step by step, the High Impact workout of 4DS. I still haven't gotten it down! And it would probably take the whole day to for clutzy me to learn it!!!:7

>>
>I would do just that. I would spend the entire day with her.
>From wake-up to sun down. I think it would be so interesting
>to see Cathe in her home, being a mom and wife. Following her
>around her place of work. Joining one or two classes she is
>teaching that day :) Ok maybe ONE class LOL! To see her in her
>REAL life would be how I would want to spend the day with her.
>:) She inspires us in fitness, I know she would be inspiring
>us in day to day life as well.
>
>
>This is just how I would like to see Cathe, being a real person - mom, wife, boss, instructor, friend....

Mary
>

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.