ICE Rock'm Sock'm Video Clip

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Cathe's ICE Rock'm Sock'm Workout

ICE pre-sale prices will end in just a few more hours on Monday, Nov 30th and this is your last chance to get the ICE discount bundle for only $87.97. That's only $12.57 per DVD! Order Now at: http://shop.cathe.com/ICE-s/119.htm

Rock’m Sock’m Kickbox – This workout packs a punch right from the start! Cardio-based punching and kicking drills along with fun new kickbox blasts are sure to keep you sweating throughout this super charged workout! So get ready to kick things up a few notches as you “jump kick” your way to amazing results! This DVD includes Muscle Meltdown Triceps as well as a Blizzard Blast option and an Icy Core add-on.

Hi Everyone! Join Cathe at 2pm EST on our Facebook Fan page for a Q&A about the ICE Rock'm Sock'm video clip we just posted or any and all questions you have regarding the ICE Series. See you soon! Just click on the Facebook icon at the bottom of this page to join the conversation at 2pm today.

Somehow, I've never done any of Cathe's pure kickboxing/kickboxing inspired workouts, although I have them all! This looks like a super fun, great place to start! I'm sure I'll get hooked just like I did on all her other workouts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh--- you are going to love them. Try 4ds kickboxing. Music is up beat and the workout just go fast. You will be huffing, puffin and pumping wearing weighted gloves ;);)

Somehow, I've never done any of Cathe's pure kickboxing/kickboxing inspired workouts, although I have them all! This looks like a super fun, great place to start! I'm sure I'll get hooked just like I did on all her other workouts!

mrsctoo.........WHAAT! Did you just write that you have never done any of Cathe's pure kickboxing workouts?!?!??!! and you own them all.
Like Nathalie said you are going to love them. This will only add to the great STS results that you just achieved, like a leaner body with poppin' muscle definition and a feel good attitude at the end of your workout. Pound for pound, Cathe delivers on every boxing DVD that she has put out - a total body workout with amazing core work!
My very first Cathe purchase was KPC & it's near and dear to my heart - that will get worked too!

I'm counting on it, FireLight! I even have boxing gloves - which usually end up in my son's room. :)

I'm struggling with using the "quote" feature on the Forum. Can't figure it out!!

This is one of the ones I've been waiting for. After watching the clip, I noticed that in Cathe's lastest Live High Energy Kickboxing, some of the moves are in there. I just loved that live workout, I've done it twice already. Did anyone notice that Kate was struggling with her weight selection on tri's. I wonder if that's just her or if that's a sign on how hard the weight work might be???? I cannot wait till these are available. Thanks Cathe and Co. for all the hard work:D

firemedic,

I noticed it too and let's not forget Kate is our newest A-1 cast member. She started with RWH and that is a tough & challenging series. So it was impressive to see her drive through that series. It's probably a little bit of both from Kate. I like that Cathe left that that there, her cast is human and despite all the pre training or rehearsals she provides, the iron will challenge each and every one of us in one form or another. Tricep work is unmerciful to me, I did the same move, bring down the dumbbells for relief, on the slow & under tension reps on the PS series. But I don't think I took such a brief rest, LOL!

I know what you mean about the triceps. If I get DOMS, it's usually there and my outer chest. I hope you don't think I'm talking down about Kate, cause she is awesome like the other ladies. I just noticed because I thought "wow, her tri's must be on fire". I'm hoping for that kind of burn for me as well. I hope my break is as brief too!!!

In the Facebook chat yesterday, Cathe said that the Rock'm Sock'm DVD would have a "no jacks" premix, yet I don't see one listed for this one. There is a "5 Gone" premix -- could that be what she's talking about?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.