ICE Music?

Kater

Hi I apologize if this question has been answered recently but couldn't find it. Does anyone know if any decision been made yet to the Music that will be used for the upcoming ICE series?

Personally I loved the sound-a-likes in the previous series like Xtrain (wasn't too fond of the music used in RWH although WOs were great as always)

Thank you!!
:)

We usually do not know about the music till the series get shipped:):). Those who get downloads are the one to listen to music first.

Cathe has customly made music for some of previous series. That being quoted, we do not know if it is the case for ICE.

Due to the fact that licence rights are costly, I doubt there will be any original version of pop music
as they are played in radios and tvs. JMO

Last edited:
Second that!! Elsie, you amaze me, Sabbath? Love it!! Ahhhh, I was in my prime!! I think that's one of the reasons I watch "Game Of Thrones." I love the theme song. Sounds like something from Sabbath. Just not quite as heavy. Would love something like that in the new series.

Last edited:
Hi I apologize if this question has been answered recently but couldn't find it. Does anyone know if any decision been made yet to the Music that will be used for the upcoming ICE series?

Personally I loved the sound-a-likes in the previous series like Xtrain (wasn't too fond of the music used in RWH although WOs were great as always)

Thank you!!
:)

I totally agree! Sound-alikes rock my workouts best!!

Maybe a sound-a-like to "Cold as Ice" will show up in the series. Actually, wasn't that already on IMAX2? I absolutely LOVED the music in that series, and most especially that particular workout! I don't mind the remade music at all. You can still sing along in your head, it still brings back cool memories, and it makes the workout so much better when you can move to familiar nostalgic music.....even if it isn't the original artist singing it. Bring on the 80's and 90's music!!!

I just completed PUB and "Cold as Ice" is played during the killer bicep section toward the end (when I am anything but cold)! LOL! I also like the remixed music for those old shows like Magnum PI and Miami Vice. I typically don't like just instrumental, but with those two tracks in particular, I really like them because there is still that nostalgic factor present. If the ICE series featured this type of music I would be very happy!!!

Maybe a sound-a-like to "Cold as Ice" will show up in the series. Actually, wasn't that already on IMAX2? I absolutely LOVED the music in that series, and most especially that particular workout! I don't mind the remade music at all. You can still sing along in your head, it still brings back cool memories, and it makes the workout so much better when you can move to familiar nostalgic music.....even if it isn't the original artist singing it. Bring on the 80's and 90's music!!!
I agree and feel the same way! I loved those songs and the body blast music. I really do not mind the sound a likes at all either because I am working so hard that when I hear the familiar music the words sound like the original words to me because that is what I am singing! And you are right the memories are what keeps me feeling fun and keeps me going !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always think Bruno Mars has a nice 80s feel I love to it. And I am all for the 80's music to! Yes that is y I love body blast and body max 2 and low impact circuit DVDs I also liked the x train music and the ones that was not a series she did lately. But anyway I love classic Rock and girl rock like pat Benitar and heart and blonde and Joan jet! I also like 80"s poison, Bon Jovi, and Cindy Lauper, did I say Madonna? Yes love Madonna so fun makes me forget I am working out!

Yes.....Bruno Mars "Uprown funk" for the Rock em Sock em workout would be perfect!
Exactly what I had in mind!! Love that song!! And maybe on some of the stretching segments could be when I see her face taken down a notch slower. I love his music to me he is my favored of now days music. And Ed Sheeran and Adam Levine they are fav of mine now days other then that, I stick with 80's. Or Country like Luke Bryan and Blake Shelton but can't see exercising to that lol

PLEASE No Country!!! :oops:
Sorry Renee. lol. Unless it's Merle Haggard's Lets Chase Each Other Around the Room to a leg warm-up or something!!
;)

Lol no no country I agree'! I can't see me working out to country! I like country but NOT working out to it!

Would love 80s or even some of the current stuff...the music makes all the difference for me. I wish we had somewhat of an idea. I am reluctant to order based on this alone. Many people have told me that it shouldn't matter but for cardio it really helps.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.