ICE Music?

I don't know why but the subject of music isn't being answered at all. So I bet it is all instrumental unfortunately. I don't know why but I have that feeling and I sure hope I am wrong. But I would imagine someone on the site would at least hint about the music wouldn't they? Or have they done that before? Not said anything until the release and it was vocals? Can anyone remember?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Music is really something that you have to hear and can't really be described accurately with words. We just finished filming ICE a few days ago and literally jumped on a plane a few hours later for the Daytona Road Trip. We have managed to already post a ton information and pictures about ICE, but we still have a ton of information to go. Music as well as many other ICE details are best left for Cathe to answer and I'm sure she will do so over the next several weeks after she returns from Daytona. But I will tell you that we did not do sound a likes this time.

Music is really something that you have to hear and can't really be described accurately with words. We just finished filming ICE a few days ago and literally jumped on a plane a few hours later for the Daytona Road Trip. We have managed to already post a ton information and pictures about ICE, but we still have a ton of information to go. Music as well as many other ICE details are best left for Cathe to answer and I'm sure she will do so over the next several weeks after she returns from Daytona. But I will tell you that we did not do sound a likes this time.
Thanks so much for all the updates! Much appreciated!! Also want to say that I think it's wonderful that you posted details about the crew's outfits since you are keenly aware that many are inclined to ask. ;) You folks do a fantastic job and it does not go unnoticed! THANK YOU!!!

Thanks so much for all the updates! Much appreciated!! Also want to say that I think it's wonderful that you posted details about the crew's outfits since you are keenly aware that many are inclined to ask. ;) You folks do a fantastic job and it does not go unnoticed! THANK YOU!!!

Well said complik8td, & I thank you all too for all you do!

I guess I'm one of the few people who don't mind the sound a likes. I've never really have a problem with the music Cathe uses in her workouts, dvd's or live.

Sorry to hear you didn't do the soundalikes, but still hopeful that Cathe will do her usual smash-up job with the music!

I love sound alike.. [emoji20]. So I guess I am a little sad to hear that there won't be that and I am sure there won't be real voices. So I can guess what it is. But I will leave it at that cause I don't want to sound ungrateful. That I am not. I will always like Cathe and her DVDs. But what attracted me to her at first was her music choices. But it is what it is.

Another sound-alike fan here. There's just something about vocals with music that really helps me push harder especially in cardio.

With that being said though, I'm happy with whatever is chosen. I'm super excited about Ice!

So funny Nanbo! The music is not my focus when I'm working out. But, I will say, I really enjoy singing along with BM2 and LIC.

I was doing LIC tonight cardio premix and I was singing all the way through ! It was really fun! Ride like the wind ride like the wind!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.