ICE: Intensity level

Romo2005

I understand that ICE is marketed as intermediate level. Is XTrain considered Intermediate or Advanced? TIA

XTrain is an advanced workout series, but of course there may be some who do not consider it as such. Cathe has only ICE that is specifically catagorized as intermediate, I think; maybe High Step Circuit also. She has about 4 that are labeled "Beginner".

To me ICE is just as intense as XTrain (which I LOVE!) as long as you use heavier weights and do the blizzard blasts. I actually think ICE metabolic total body is just as difficult as Super Cuts, minus the tough exercises such as the push up/sit up combo and kick outs. I am really new here and started with ICE but now that I've bought a boatload of Cathe's DVDs only upper body ICE is easy for me (I also have Rock'm Sock'm but don't use it a lot since I love weight work). IMO XTrain is brilliant, although I don't have Legs, Tabatacise (?) and the kickboxing DVDs. I think as long as you pick the right weights ICE and XTrain are both great! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.