I love the Hard Cores!

Katerchen

Cathlete
Thank you, Cathe, that you don't leave us advanced exercisers stranded and help us get to an even higher fitness level. It's amazing what we can achieve with your workouts at home without any expensive machines.

Please, never stop what you are doing.

I love it too. I've increased my upper body strength with the Gym Styles (I can now go heavier for back, triceps and biceps) and I've broken through a weight plateau that I have been at for almost 6 months. I am sure Hardcore has had alot to do with this. I know that my cardiovascular system was shocked somewhat by Low Max too. This is the most awesome series and I would recommend it to anyone.

Thanks Cathe!

I was in an exercise slump before the Hardcore Series. This refreshing set has put the spark back into my exercise routine. I especially love Low Max which has revitalized my love of step (that title is a true master piece) and I find the cardio titles compliment perfectly with the weight training titles which are wonderfully advanced.

I am already seeing results and changes in body type. Simply amazing.

Thanks.

P.S.... Next? Low Max 2... Please....

I am loving the new series. I enjoy the music, the exercise selection, the bands, you name it! Of course, I have liked everything put out anyway! I will be using this series alot!
Sheila

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.