I lost my baby

Cheshire Cat

Cathlete
I've had another miscarriage. I gave birth a few weeks ago already knowing that my little one was already asleep. I never ever thought I would give birth one week then the following week walk closely behind my husband as he carried our tiny baby's coffin in his arms.

I was at 23 weeks this time.

I miss my beautiful baby so much. I even feel a little kick inside my tummy now and again but my midwife says this reaction is normal. It shouldn't feel normal, it should be real. It should be my baby still here with me and still kicking inside me.

All I can do just lately is cry. I wish this was all just a nightmare but each time I wake up, time hasn't changed back.

I am so, so sorry to hear this news. I cannot imagine what you are going through. It is a nightmare, but you will get through it~eventually. Keep talking with your midwife, I'm sure she has a lot of comforting words for you.

I am so sorry for your loss. Please get some counseling to help you deal with your loss as it is so overwhelming.

I am so sorry. There are no words to say that will tell you the sorrow I feel for you in my heart right now. You and your husband will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Lori

I cannot even imagine what you are going through now. My thoughts and prayers are with you; take care of yourself and please let us know how you are doing.

Melanie

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain that you and your husband are going through. Please take care of yourself and allow yourself to grieve.

Erica

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it will take time for the pain to subside and I wish you all the best in coping with this tragic event. We are all here for you.

Your post broke my heart. I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear of your loss. I had 5 miscarriages myself before I had my miracle baby, but they were much earlier than 23 weeks - you must be heartbroken.

Hope all the positive thoughts and prayers can eventually help you start the healing process. Take care of yourself.

Dana

((((Cheshirecat))) I cannot imagine a worse pain than the loss of a child. I am praying for you and your husband. Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

Maggie

I will put you on my prayer list today. Remember this community is here for you whenever you need a cyber shoulder. May blessings come to your family soon.

I am so very, very, sorry to hear your sad news. My heart goes out to you so deeply. I can only imagine the great pain you are feeling now and I am praying for you and your family. Big warm comforting hugs to you. Please take care!

I'm so so so sorry to hear of your loss. I"m on the verge of tears just thinking of the pain you must be in. If it makes you feel any better--I've said a prayer for you and your family. God, the Father of all is holding your baby right now. Take care & take some time to grieve.

**Melanie**
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Oh my god. I'm so sorry - so very very very very sorry. I was crying when I read this. Sending you the tightest of hugs, and strongest hopes this never happens to you again.

I'm so sorry.

Leela

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I don't normally even visit this thread but it caught my eye as the last topic posted to. I've tears in my eyes after reading your poignant and heartbreaking post. God bless you and your husband and your beloved one in His arms now.

I am so very very sorry for your loss. What you are going through is so difficult. Please take care of yourself. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I can't even imagine the pain you are feeling. I am so very sorry. Please take care and know that we at Cathe's forum are thinking of you.
Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.