I lost my baby

CC,

I am soooo deeply sorry for your loss! My heart aches for you and your husband. You and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Autumn

I am praying for you & your family. I can't imagine what you are going through, but hopefully with time,
you are able... not to forget... But to accept this great loss.

Nikki T

CC....We will uphold you in prayer over the next few weeks and months to come. I can't imagine the pain of losing a child, but know that we all will be grieving with you and your husband. I'm so very sorry. (((((many hugs))))) sent your way.

Briee

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please accept my prayers and thoughts your way, as I totally understand your pain as I have also lost 3 babies myself; they are my sweet lil angels.

Your story made my eyes well up. I am so deeply sorry for your unthinkable loss. My heart goes out to you, your husband and your little angel baby.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, I have went through a similar experience two years ago and there is nothing, NOTHING that anyone can say that will make the pain go away. It does lessen in time but it takes some time (I thought I was going to go insane, all I did was cry, felt very empty) It really helps to surround yourself with those who really matter to you and take as much time just to grieve. Dont let anyone decide how long your grieving process should last, your heart will let you know. It helped me to try as soon as I felt somewhat normal again (to shift the focus to something happy). God Bless Your heart and spirit. Take Care..lots of hugs

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Diana

Edited for spelling

My heart breaks for you while reading this post. I prayed for you and your family and will keep you in my prayers. I cannot even begin to imagine your pain. May God bless you and your family.

Alison

I am so sorry

to hear your sad news. My heart is just breaking for you right now. I will keep you in my prayers.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. There is nothing more painful than the loss of a child. Please take the time to grieve at your own pace. You need to do this so you can eventually move on. We lost our only daughter 12 years ago to a congential heart defect at 19 days old so I do know what kind of pain you are feeling. If possible, find a support group especially for parents who have lost infants. The one in our area was called Rainbow Group. You can speak openly about your loss and everyone in the room can sympathize because they are in your shoes. It helped me immensely and got me through the toughest times. Please remember to take gentle care of yourself and allow yourself to feel however you need to feel to get through this tragic time. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry. Bless your heart! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. A big hug to you and your husband.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I am so very sorry for your loss. Do please talk to someone about this - such as a therapist, social worker, counselor, or religious/support person. It would be perfectly expected for you to have some depression after suffering through this and you do not have to go it alone. Best wishes and hugs for you. Please keep us updated on your emotional, mental, and physical being.

-kelli

Words cannot express the sorrow I felt when I read your post. Many cyberhugs are being sent to you and your husband. Take care of yourself.

Hedy

I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

Carol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.