I lost my baby

Thank you All for your words of support and for all your prayers. It means an awful lot to me.

I'm trying so hard to get back to normal but I find it difficult not to break down and cry. I have spoken to a counsellor on several occasions but she can't bring my beautiful baby back and that's all I want.

I'd give 10 years of my life to spend just 1 more day with my little baby.

Awww, I can't even imagine. I am hoping that SOON it will get a lil' easier for you. Know that we are still thinking of you and sending out extra prayers as you go thru these hard days. Another BIG hug to you!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

(((Cheshire Cat)))

Please give yourself time to grieve. I hope that no one is pressuring you just to "get over it and move on". You have experienced a major, major loss. I have never lost a child, but I cannot imagine anything more painful. I lost my mom to cancer when I was 25. She and I were extremely close. It took me about a year to feel normal again and sometimes even now 11 years later, something triggers the loss and I get weepy.

Please know that I have been thinking and praying for both you and your husband and I will continue to do so. God has put you on my heart, even when I am away from this board.

take good care of yourself
Maggie

I'm so sorry about your baby. I think it is very early to be back to normal. I will be praying for you. This is very hard.

Jen

Just saw this post. I hope you will take all the time you need to get thru this very difficult time. I'm praying for you.

Mar

I am so sorry for your loss. I know the pain you are experiencing, and the difficulty of it all. It is just not fair. If you believe their is a
God, He will get you through this. He will give you peace and comfort. This , I know that for a fact.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.