I broke down today and bought the STS Dip/Pullup Bars

yamabachi

Cathlete
I got the shipping update email today and couldn't help it. I told myself that I would try to make do with the FitTower initially, but that 20% off coupon....Curses!

I am going to go ahead and justify this purchase with the fact that I recently ditched the hair dye and decided to go gray, saving a TON of money in the process. Heck, with the ridiculous amount of money I was wasting getting my roots touched up every 6 weeks, I could buy several STS bars and still be ahead. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :p

Yay for you ! Just as I was reading your post, I'm thinking I need to get them too....but why? I have the tower, but oh no, it's on my mind again! and actually, that's the only thing
I've seen that the shipping is reasonable on...especially with the 20%. Please, someone
help, I've been "enabled" :) .......I need an "un-enabling ...... :)

Yay for you ! Just as I was reading your post, I'm thinking I need to get them too....but why? I have the tower, but oh no, it's on my mind again! and actually, that's the only thing
I've seen that the shipping is reasonable on...especially with the 20%. Please, someone
help, I've been "enabled" :) .......I need an "un-enabling ...... :)
I broke down and bought it too since it looks like I can use this for other exercises that I can't do on Fit Tower. Go for it!

Go for it!
Ha Ha ! Oh, I do get tempted....Are there other exercises that you can use them with besides pullups/chinups, etc or the tricep dips that I'm not thinking about? On pullups/chinups I figure I will use the tubing option or use the FitTower, depending on where
I am working out at the time....and on the tricep dips, I might attempt the dips like that, but
knowing me, again, I will probably end up using the tower or dips on the step like I believe
Al shows in one of the clips. I'd love to have them, if for no other reason then , "just because", and I do have the space in one area, but I am just not too sure how much I will end up using them. The funny thing is I used to have a set of those equalizer bars that
are similar, but not connected, and I ended up tossing them years ago. Of course, these are 100% nicer in my opinion.... Decisions, Decisions :)

Don't think you'll find an "un-enabler" here .... lol :D
LOL, yeah, I think you're right on that ! I think every time I read that someone's getting them
or has them, I start thinking again, "Oh, I want them"......but if I wait a little, "this too shall pass" :) They appear to be very nice and Jenn did an excellent job with the assembly video, Maybe down the road, but right now, I am all set, with all the options shown in these,
there are many ways to go on most exercises and I think it was very considerate of Cathe to
show all the options available, so everyone can participate, depending on what equipment
you currently have or can afford to get....Very professional....in my opinion.

LOL, yeah, I think you're right on that ! I think every time I read that someone's getting them
or has them, I start thinking again, "Oh, I want them"......but if I wait a little, "this too shall pass" :) They appear to be very nice and Jenn did an excellent job with the assembly video, Maybe down the road, but right now, I am all set, with all the options shown in these,
there are many ways to go on most exercises and I think it was very considerate of Cathe to
show all the options available, so everyone can participate, depending on what equipment
you currently have or can afford to get....Very professional....in my opinion.
After developing my weight worksheets & reviewing the video clips to determine equipment used, I too was impressed (again) with all the options provided. There's something for everyone & their equipment!

I've been eyeing the dip bars too. I keep going back through the clips where they are being used. I love my fit tower but these look really fun too! Especially that triceps dip move with the band! Plus that 20% off is just inviting me to buy a new toy! My justification is that this is the healthiest addiction one can spend money on. I'm going for it!

Okay, okay ... you know sooner-or-later you're gonna have these in your cart!
Hee Hee! I'm ok now.....(sigh) I keep telling myself, if I REALLY had to have them, they would have already
been here . I remember, I was going to order, then I had that darn dentist appt & crown work that I forgot about and that put the brakes on at that time. Since then, well, you know the rest of this story & how it goes. Yes.......No..........Maybe so.......... No............Yes, What a mess!!!! :)

I can't remember....did you get them?

I hear ya. I’m trying to let my credit cards cool down. I swear I’m so perturbed because they’ve raised interest rates and I don’t even want to use them for that reason. Unless absolutely necessary, like getting the a/c in my car fixed. Houston, Texas summers are brutal and a/c isn’t a luxury. I’ve got enough equipment for STS 2.0 and all my other workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.