I broke down today and bought the STS Dip/Pullup Bars

I hope your dental work goes well. I just saw the dentist on Tuesday and was thankful to have dodged a bullet of needing expensive dental work.
Thanks, the dental crown was a couple months ago, I got the reminder call from them just about the time I
was getting ready to order the dip bars! How's that for timing ! I tell ya', even with some insurance, crowns are expensive and quite a chunk of change on my end...there went the bars ! :)

I hear ya. I’m trying to let my credit cards cool down. I swear I’m so perturbed because they’ve raised interest rates and I don’t even want to use them for that reason. Unless absolutely necessary, like getting the a/c in my car fixed. Houston, Texas summers are brutal and a/c isn’t a luxury. I’ve got enough equipment for STS 2.0 and all my other workouts.
I hear you on the interest rates! Smart decision until the next bug gets in your ear!

LOL! I think it's been "settled" for some time now....it's just whenever someone brings up the subject, there
I go wanting them again. :).....But if I wait......I forget about it again !
I’m very happy with my Fit Tower. Undoubtedly the bars would add something to dips, but I must admit: not my favourite move. I really love that Cathe developed a series this complete, this challenging, and it doesn’t require a new set of equipment. I’m adding wall anchors, and that’s about it. Might need heavier dumbbells along the way but … I am really impressed that I don’t need new equipment.

I’m very happy with my Fit Tower. Undoubtedly the bars would add something to dips, but I must admit: not my favourite move. I really love that Cathe developed a series this complete, this challenging, and it doesn’t require a new set of equipment. I’m adding wall anchors, and that’s about it. Might need heavier dumbbells along the way but … I am really impressed that I don’t need new equipment.
I feel the same....I really do like the Fit Tower too, but I don't use it as often as I should... That's downstairs and
it seems like more times than not, I do my workouts upstairs! Dips are one of my least favorites too, I do
like doing them with the tower and I'm ok with them on the step bench...but in using the blender, if I need
something "triceps" and I can find something "anything" for triceps but dips, that's what I do !

No, there are some search options, like workout series, type of workouts, but not like individual parts. For an example, if you choose to pull in Ramped Up Upper Body, when you do, it immediately shows little pictures of each chapter in order, with names of exercises & Time length of chapter below it. Then you can choose to pull like chest
press, curls, whatever into the workout you are creating…..you can click to play any chapter to see if it’s what you want, but if you decide later (even after saving it) that at one place you would rather have curls instead of, say, dips, you can delete chapters or add stuff or drag & drop chapters around, changing the order. You need to remember to
save any changes you want to keep anytime you do that.

If I don’t know a particular workout that good, I will reference my chapter lists of the workout or view the chapters in the blender. But after using blender & chapters since it came out, like 7-8 years or something like that and over 1100 blender workouts in my library, I can pretty much think of a particular exercise I like and the series it’s in & go right to it. Not bragging, it’s just a “ sad” fact :)

it’s just a “ sad” fact :)
What I mean about that is, just for an example, I couldn't tell you the date of my sister's birthday without thinking about it for a few seconds, but, if you ask which workouts have hammer clutch curls in it, right away
I could tell you that Ice Chiseled Upper Body does that combines hammers with clutches and ends with a few
sweepers & a little external rotation out & in and Perfect 30 Upper Body has straight hammer clutch curls..&
I've looked at the chapters so much lately in the new ones, there are Kneeling hammer clutch curls as a bonus exercise in Biceps......... That's why it's a "sad" fact.....:)

Now I'm glad I didn't buy any extra equipment for STS 2.0 or any other workouts because I'm gonna have to use my credit card because my car now needs the work and isn't able to be driven. Ugggggh. So, a week ago, I accepted that I would be driving without a/c and I wanted to take my car to the grocery store this morning because frankly, its so dang hard to back out my husband's car from the other side of the garage and I didn't have the mental focus for that this morning. So, I packed a cooler with a ice pack and bottle of water, I'm cruising with the windows down and thinking, OK, I can do this for a while, but I don't know for how long. Got my groceries and when I pulled in the garage, I noticed something on the garage floor where rear passenger wheel is and I went back to the garage with my husband, started the car and backed up so we could see what the spot was. All of a sudden, the car starts making the noise (like a loud horn) that it made when the a/c was running which means that the engine cooling fan has also crapped out too. The fun part is, the cooling fans are on one assembly, there is no aftermarket part available, only genuine Lexus and the labor is what's pricey because all this is on lockdown under the engine compartment. Last year, I saw the writing on the wall and started paying down on some of my accounts and was able to pay off a few small ones and I'm glad I did because I didn't know the interest rate storm was coming!

No, there are some search options, like workout series, type of workouts, but not like individual parts. For an example, if you choose to pull in Ramped Up Upper Body, when you do, it immediately shows little pictures of each chapter in order, with names of exercises & Time length of chapter below it. Then you can choose to pull like chest
press, curls, whatever into the workout you are creating…..you can click to play any chapter to see if it’s what you want, but if you decide later (even after saving it) that at one place you would rather have curls instead of, say, dips, you can delete chapters or add stuff or drag & drop chapters around, changing the order. You need to remember to
save any changes you want to keep anytime you do that.

If I don’t know a particular workout that good, I will reference my chapter lists of the workout or view the chapters in the blender. But after using blender & chapters since it came out, like 7-8 years or something like that and over 1100 blender workouts in my library, I can pretty much think of a particular exercise I like and the series it’s in & go right to it. Not bragging, it’s just a “ sad” fact :)
Thank you for the explanation. Helps!!

Boy, when it rains…it pours! Hopefully everything will turn out to be reasonable….

Sorry to hear! It's always such a pain ... my father would say when I got my 1st car & something went wrong ...(sarcastically of course) .... "well welcome to the pleasures of car ownership..."

thank you so much! I didn’t sleep well last night and told my husband that I’m not calling either of our repair shops til tomorrow, after a hopefully good nights sleep. I was even gonna try to rough it without a/c for as long as I could stand it, but now it’s a matter of not causing further damage. In the back of my mind I thought well, if the fans are side by side and one just went bad, wouldn’t that make the other one more likely to go out as well? Thankfully it happened after I’d gotten home and not when I was about to leave the store with a car full of groceries. I’ll have a clear head tomorrow after doing Gym Style Legs!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.