I bet there will be an anouncement in Jan.

I want a pyramid style STS 2 - 30 minute/day workout so there is room to add cardio or abs. I love Cathe's PUB/PLB as do most people. Why oh why has this DVD not been updated so I have two? or three? or more....

6 February is my guess.

I vote for STS2 and like the idea of an hour or less. Maybe a body part a day (30 minutes) with the option for premixes if you have time and want to do more than one. For example, you could decide to do a push/pull rotation and select bi/tri premix. Add on a few bonus burns for each body part. Include legs, too. My dream is a Cardio Leg Blast 2 with heavier weights and add on isolation moves, like some of the segments in LL&A and GG. Maybe have one person showing low impact options for a Cardio Leg Blast for folks who have joint issues or those just wanting a low impact day.

Love the idea of more Hiit, too, both high and low impact.

I think it is too soon since we just got the latest in sept. And she had family issues now Christmas then the first of the year. I would not mind new ones!! But I'm thin king of her energy and the crew. Maybe they rant up to it just yet. But I am hoping by March or April she will have a few out. Even if it is only four DVDs I'd still order! I'd love something with cardio and weights to do a different one every day for six days and maybe the weight be heavy full body in 60 minutes like push pull or muscle max. I am wanting to concentrate on lifting four times a week if it's split and if full body if like two weight a week but five days of cardio to really burn some calories! I'm so wanting to lose this weight. I hate it depression can make u eat more then u care to.

I don't think it will be until Feb and they would come out early summer. And I really hope she does a follow up to X10 and some other lower body DVD's.

Whenever and whatever the new workouts are, PLEASE put "triple tracks" on them. I have really appreciated them in the last workouts. Something for everyone!

I'm going to guess March 3rd I'm hoping it's a strength series along the lines of Gym Styles or STS with a metabolic and/or tabata too. If not a series I would love another full body strength like Muscle Max and a metabolic like Flex Train :).

I so hope we get another series this year! :eek: Like a few others, I would love to see another strength series along the lines of STS, XTrain (with heavy lower body) and Gym Style (or PUB/PLB, Slow and Heavy...:p).

I really really hope we can get the excellent chaptering back, though. I noticed there was less chaptering in the last series released. I love how Cathe usually chapters her dvds so that basically every exercise is a chapter point. That way when I fall behind I can press the chapter skip button to take me back to the specific exercise and keep going. I didn't realize Great Glutes wasn't chaptered that way and when I pressed the button it took me back to the beginning of the workout! :(

Last edited:
I loved x train it had HS my fav and it had AOLI for days I can't do a lot of jumping and it had the SC I loved that and I love the latest she put out as well with RK and flex train! I also loved burn sets in creating so whatever she does I hope she keeps all the verity she has in them like now. And this time add another yoga DVD one that has more zen yoga for rest days the long stretches and it helps with soreness. I would love all the latest ones so I can't complain at all I just want more of what x train was and the newer ones lol !

My prediction... 2015 or never

Looking into my crystal ball I'm seeing a new direction... or two. First, I think she's going to do more "Greatest Hits" DVDs like the step one that came out with the last videos. And second somewhere along the time of the Road Trip they teased us with the live video feed... and I'm thinking that instead of filming we're going to be getting live classes from her studio (hopefully that can be streamed later)!

Finished With Marker

I finished making the book marker and thought you might like to see what someone will win.

Here is a photo of the book marker.
408651201.jpg

Good Luck,

Janie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.