I’m sticking with my STS pre-order

jordan

Cathlete
I just thought I would start a support thread for all of us who are sticking with our STS pre-orders. It will be here soon and I’m so ready to start once it is delivered. I’m happy that Cathe listened to the calls from her base and produced STS. I realize that she took a big gamble on giving us what we asked for and I am going to see this through. I’ve learned that when it comes to home based strength workouts, I always come back to Cathe. I do use a variety of instructors but Cathe’s workouts give me the best results; I enjoy using them & I reach for them more often than anything else.

Just thought I would drop in to say that I’m sticking with my pre-order and I’m happy with my decision :D.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest :)!

jordan

Here, here!! STS is exactly what I'd been praying for. I was this close to ordering P90X when Cathe announced STS, and I'm so glad I waited for Cathe!! Yes, it's taking a long time but -- OMG!! -- this has been a MASSIVE undertaking for Cathe and SNM. I knew when I placed my order on the first day of the pre-sale that it might take a year or longer to ship and that was okay with me. I LOVE Cathe's strength training workouts and I'm sure STS will not disappoint.

Yeah Jordan!

Me too!!! Actually, STS was my FIRST Cathe purchase after finding her on FitTV and have only been waiting since August, so I have absolutely no reason to complain about the wait! :)

I haven't started 1RM testing yet, but I have already resigned myself to eating cleaner and making an effort to continue with my 5-6 days of working out each week... I get bored easily so having up to 3 months worth of DIFFERENT weight/strength workouts to keep me guessing and working hard is a true blessing!

I am sad for those who have had to cancel due to economic woes and am truly thankful I am not in a situation to have to choose!

thanks for starting a thead that ISN'T asking when it will be delivered, just THANKS it is even being made in the first place!

I'm eagerly anticipating the arrival. I love the idea of getting 41 new workouts. So even when I'm through the full STS rotation, I now have 41 new workouts to mix in with whatever my future workout rotations look like.

I just thought I would start a support thread for all of us who are sticking with our STS pre-orders. It will be here soon and I’m so ready to start once it is delivered. I’m happy that Cathe listened to the calls from her base and produced STS. I realize that she took a big gamble on giving us what we asked for and I am going to see this through. I’ve learned that when it comes to home based strength workouts, I always come back to Cathe. I do use a variety of instructors but Cathe’s workouts give me the best results; I enjoy using them & I reach for them more often than anything else.

Just thought I would drop in to say that I’m sticking with my pre-order and I’m happy with my decision :D.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest :)!

jordan

I'm with ya! I cannot imagine passing up the fantastic deal of this program! It will be timeless!

I used last year's Christmas money, so this is my Christmas present, I am not bailing now!

Hey y'all, want to chat about how you went about the 1rm. I think I am ready to start attempting this daunting task, as my sciatica is calming down, and I am feeling good.

keepin' mine too!!!:D

its going to get my post-partum bod into better shape than ever!

dorothy, no 1rm's here. i didnt want to do them while i was pregnant. but now that i'm back to my old intensity i need to get busy!

I'm keeping my preorder too. I have never been disappointed in Cathe's weight work so I don't think I will be disappointed with STS. One thing I don't do is look at the clips for more than a few seconds. I haven't looked at either of the last 2 YouTube STS clips. I find that if I preview or look at clips of a weight workout, it all seems so boring; yet when I actually do the workout, it's fun.

I bet all you wise ladies who keep STS will get in the shape of you life and have a lot of fun doing so. :)

Cathe is a safe pre-order in my book. If you like gym style weight training and enjoy being challenged, her workouts consistently deliver.

Another person very excited about finally getting my greedy, impatient little hands on STS. I have a weight lifting/running rotation planned for the first 90 days of 2009!

Absolutely keeping my preorder. I was just on the verge of ordering P90X when Cathe announced STS and I was so relieved--easy decision there. I use everyone of Cathe's workouts that I own in some form or another. I waited this long and I am not giving up now when it is just about in my grasp. Really looking forward to this and the timing is good. I won't start anything so demanding until the holidays are over.

I preordered the first day and have been waiting patiently all year. I know it was a huge project for Cathe & Co. to undertake and I have no doubt the finished product will be absolutely amazing and well worth the wait.

I am sticking with my pre-order too! I am getting married in August and I plan to use STS to get in shape for my wedding. I have waited too long for this series and it is getting so close to getting it, that I would regret if I cancelled now.

Yep, I'm still all in for this. DH and I are going to do it together, which is fun. I like that it will give us something to talk about something other than the kids. :)

Yep, I'm still all in for this. DH and I are going to do it together, which is fun. I like that it will give us something to talk about something other than the kids. :)

My husband and I are doing STS together as well! I can't wait to get started on STS! We just got my 6 foot 3 inch husband Cathe's 75cm ball and an additional step/risers so we are set to go.......We should have a "couples" checkin! :)

Denise

My DH is talking about doing STS too!! I preordered on the first day and I have never once waivered on whether or not I really wanted it. I REALLY WANT IT!!

However, I do need to get it together with the 1RM tests!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.