How do I download a rotation?

mklap1

Cathlete
I'm trying to download Cathe's beginner rotation to my calendar. I click everything to save it but there's nothing there. What am I doing wrong?

Just checking...did you mark the box that says, "Place in my calendar"?

I ask because I had trouble at first, and that's the one step I overlooked.

I tried posting in the WM Forum and I haven't gotten a response. I'm trying every way I can think to download a rotation to my calendar but it's just not happening.

I'm going to download a rotation just to go through the steps (I haven't done this in over a year). Then I'll come back, and we can compare notes.

I'm sure with the filming of the new workouts, SNM and team hasn't had much time to go through the threads here. Hopefully we'll figure it out. :)

Okay, I'm back:

So I've selected a rotation and hit "Next" twice.

Now the rotation comes up for me with details. I have to check "Place in my calendar." I also have to pick a start date (which, by the way, is not very responsive today...I'm having trouble changing the year from 2009 to 2010).

I hit "Save and Exit," and the rotation now shows up in my calendar.

Any chance the date selection is what's hanging you up? *crosses fingers* I did have some trouble changing it from Feb of 2009 to Sept 2010.

Last edited:
Yes I think we took the same steps. I chose the right date, the default was in 2009. I do save to calendar and exit. Just nothing is saved. I know I've done this in the past, but I can't do it now. I'm trying to download the beginner's rotation so maybe it's only Cathe's rotations you can downlaod?

When you get the chance, give me the official title of the rotation you're trying to download. I'll try to download that exact one too.

I just tried downloading one of my own from 2008, and at first it didn't show up for me either. I think when I changed the year, I didn't hit the "Change Date" button once I was done. I just went to "Save and Exit."

When I tried a second time, after changing the year to 2010, I made sure I hit "Change Date", THEN I went to "Save and Exit." This time, it showed up in my calendar.

I'm going to try that again and see if that might be the problem. I'll be back...

** Yep, that was definitely my problem. For whatever reason, I didn't hit "Change Date," and the rotation didn't show up. I tried it with two forum members' rotations and a Cathe rotation. Perhaps you skipped this step too?

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.