How did you find Cathe?

scm

Cathlete
I am soooo thankful I found Cathe in a Coollage catalog by chance in my mail. I had always belonged to a gym until I became pregnant and then too poor to go back. Just curious since "back then" I didn't surf the net too much.

Susan Clark-Martinez:)

Hi Susan!
I found out about Cathe when my friend got MIS. My friend had looked up some website and found out it had won some awards and thought to try it. Lucky for me, she liked it and let me borrow it and I thought it was terrific. I had been doing the firm for the last 10 years and never thought of doing anything else. Now, I have sold all my firms and am a true Cathe-ite!!!! Cathe is simply the BEST!
Jen

Years ago, "Shape" magazine used to do a yearly review of the exercise videos and rate them. Cathe's "Step in Motion III" was highly recommended, so I ordered it.

Many, many years ago (I think '93 or '94) I discovered Cathe in the Collage catalog. I've been hooked ever since. Cathe produces the absolute best workouts!

Alexandra

I found out about Cathe on another women's weight board. So I thought I would check her out. Very glad that I did:D :7 !! I am really getting into weight lifting now and enjoying it and recommending it to others. Boy never thought I would do that:+

Gee, I can't remember. I vaguely remember hearing that Cathe was a step up from the Firm, and I didn't really like Firm vids, so I checked into it.

Cathe scared me. A lot. But I tried it anyway. Hooked for life.

Shari

I spent the whole of the Summer of 2002 surfing Collage's web site, and a few of the reviews kept mentioning Cathe. So, I did a search for Cathe, pulled up the website, could not believe the brilliant workout film clips ! I spent 3 days reading the Forum, and decided I had to join. So glad I did :D

Anna :)

I read a success story on Collage "Fit and Firm at Fifty" by Diane Ward. She looks in amazing shape and it inspired me to move away from my regular videos on to advanced stuff and I am so pleased I did. Cathe's work really is advanced and great!. I like my other tapes and ocassionally go back to them but Cathe's are my preference. In fact I only go back to my other tapes now out of sheer guilt! So thank you Diane Ward for your inspiration!

I found her way back in '95 via a phone order through collage videos...I told them I was looking for a intermediate , fun step tape and viola Step Heat became my 1st Cathe tape and I still enjoy it to this day ...I'm soooo happy I found Cathe because it seemed all the other tapes at the time never came close to a real step class

Collage. In 1997, I was looking for a step tape that had a cardio part that was longer than 28 minutes. I was almost scared off by Collage's comments, but I decided I would just modify if I had to. Turns out I ordered one of her easier step tapes (Step Jam.)

I heard of Cathe from the FIRM website forums. I heard of the FIRM through their first infomercial. So I guess you can say an infomercial led me to Cathe. :7

I found her through Collage catalog about 5 years ago. I was looking for an advanced step workout. Ordered her with two others. Hated the two others (can't even remember their names) and of course loved Cathe. I am sooooo happy she is one that I picked.

Joanne

Collage Video in early fall 2000. Was looking for a high-intensity, basic choreography step workout and landed on Interval Max. Wouldja believe that's the first Cathe workout I ever did and mastered?

Collage was crazy to let Cathe go.

A-jock

:D Just like you, I found Cathe in the Collage video catalog. It was Step N Motion 3. I just couldn't get over what a fabulous instructor she was. The way she makes me sweat and the ab work have kept me hooked ever since for 13 years!;-)

Hi all,

I found out about Cathe on another forum - Joyce Vedral and I've never looked back since - almost 2 years! On that other forum i've been hit several times by the delete fairy when I mention Cathe or especially the Firm. Love my Cathe!!

Take care,

Iris:D

>:D Just like you, I found Cathe in the Collage video catalog.
> It was Step N Motion 3. I just couldn't get over what a
>fabulous instructor she was. The way she makes me sweat and
>the ab work have kept me hooked ever since for 13 years!;-)

Lisa, We've been "with Cathe' for the same amount of time! (All these posters saying they found her "way back" in 1995 or so must mean that we found her "way, WAY back" in 1990!)

:D Yes, Kathryn, we are the veterans of Cathe videos! Isn't it amazing how her videos have changed over time. Remember the music and all the chanting and cheering the crew would do? Also, remember the retro lace shorts and funky 80's early 90'2 tunes? I wish I still had my lace shorts! Back then I was such a step enthusiast, still am, and Cathe was excellent! Do you still do the old videos? I still mix my old videos into my monthly rotations just for fun! :D

I remember the cheesy sets! The nautical theme! And it seemed like there were so many background exercisers!! But the workouts were still outstanding, and I'd really like to look like Cathe circa "SNM III"!

I unfortunately got rid of Step in Motion III a long time ago. I wish I had it now, because Cathe's more recent step tapes are too fast and torquey for my knees to like (I've kept only a few, . Maybe they'll come out with a "Step in Motion I/II/III" DVD (with a "hoot mute" feature ;-) ?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.