How about a bonus workout "Shock Cardio Fusion"

All for this great idea! I too rather have a one disk of premixes/fusion than risk Disc problems.
Love the title, Denise!

Hi Denise and Everyone! Thank you for your enthusiasm and suggestions. Everyone's suggestions and feedback are always welcome and appreciated. Even though we may not comment or be able to consider your suggestions, please know that we do read them. Also, please be sure to post them in our suggestions forum too. Thanks All :D

Instead of premixes (if SNM decides against it, due to possible disc issues or even due to the short length of these workouts already since nothing is supposed to be over 50 minutes) how about making up a separate dvd similar to Cardio Fusion and call it Shock Cardio Fusion? You can combine bits and pieces of all the 11 cardio workouts and make several "new" workouts on this one dvd. I know I'd purchase it in addition to my order that I've already placed. Say mix up a step workout with a HIIT step/high low workout or MMA with drills & skills.....

The possibilities are many since there are 11 workouts to mix and match from. On this dvd, you could make 3, 4 or more long or short, hard workouts----you name it!

This would free up any disc issues since it would be limited to this one dvd if you decided to leave the others as they are, with no premixes. (plus it would get them quicker out the door to us :))

Just a suggestion!

Denise

Instead of premixes (if SNM decides against it, due to possible disc issues or even due to the short length of these workouts already since nothing is supposed to be over 50 minutes) how about making up a separate dvd similar to Cardio Fusion and call it Shock Cardio Fusion? You can combine bits and pieces of all the 11 cardio workouts and make several "new" workouts on this one dvd. I know I'd purchase it in addition to my order that I've already placed. Say mix up a step workout with a HIIT step/high low workout or MMA with drills & skills.....

The possibilities are many since there are 11 workouts to mix and match from. On this dvd, you could make 3, 4 or more long or short, hard workouts----you name it!

This would free up any disc issues since it would be limited to this one dvd if you decided to leave the others as they are, with no premixes. (plus it would get them quicker out the door to us :))

Just a suggestion!

Denise

Hi Cathe, I love Denise's suggestion. I do love your premixes and would dearly love to see them on STS Shock Cardio. I do understand that having premixes complicate things technically speaking. I still would like to beg and plead to you for premixes. I just don't think they should be anything as extensive as the body blast series. I was thinking just three premixes per workout different time lengths of couse. Just an a suggestion, nothing too crazy. I can imagine how tough it must have been technically to have all those tons of premixes you had for the body blast series. Yikes!

I just wanted to have my voice added to the suggestions for STS Shock Cardio.

Hugs!:)

Nora

Hi Denise and Everyone! Thank you for your enthusiasm and suggestions. Everyone's suggestions and feedback are always welcome and appreciated. Even though we may not comment or be able to consider your suggestions, please know that we do read them. Also, please be sure to post them in our suggestions forum too. Thanks All :D

Thanks Cathe/SNM! I'm sure whatever you all decide will be perfect! Thanks for listening! :)

Denise

Terminator and Cardio Fusion have some of my favorite workouts on them. I'd hope for 5 new workouts if they create a Shock Cardio Fusion. I stay motivated by not repeating workouts very often, which is why I love premixes!

Great idea! Maybe this is something they could do after the initial launch, I love getting new stuff and looking forward to it, and we will be getting so much with this package. Every time I think of getting my STS cardio, I get so antsy about it, I try to stay off this particular board just for that reason, can't wait!! :eek:

I totally love the idea, cardio fusion is still one of my faves because it is so different and adds elements of a bunch of workouts that just so happen to be my favorite elements. I could totally see that working for STS Shock Cardio!

I would like a few premixes even if it delays the project a little. I would be extremely excited to purchase dvds like the suggestion. I would want them to be a mix. Kickbox 15 min. Step 15 min. Hiit 15 min. fused together. I love to work out like this but it really kills the heartrate to take one dvd out and boot another.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.