How about a bonus workout "Shock Cardio Fusion"

Denise R

Cathlete
Instead of premixes (if SNM decides against it, due to possible disc issues or even due to the short length of these workouts already since nothing is supposed to be over 50 minutes) how about making up a separate dvd similar to Cardio Fusion and call it Shock Cardio Fusion? You can combine bits and pieces of all the 11 cardio workouts and make several "new" workouts on this one dvd. I know I'd purchase it in addition to my order that I've already placed. Say mix up a step workout with a HIIT step/high low workout or MMA with drills & skills.....

The possibilities are many since there are 11 workouts to mix and match from. On this dvd, you could make 3, 4 or more long or short, hard workouts----you name it!

This would free up any disc issues since it would be limited to this one dvd if you decided to leave the others as they are, with no premixes. (plus it would get them quicker out the door to us :))

Just a suggestion!

Denise

Thanks everyone! :)

This way we get our "premixes" but it doesn't mess with the original dvds, thus minimizing any disc issues on those. (plus, as I stated, it should get them out the door sooner to us since they would only be doing premixes on this one dvd!)

I'm hoping SNM takes a look at my suggestion.....

Denise

I would rather have Denise's suggestion rather than the usual approach to premixes to avoid issues relating to playing difficulties. This solution seems to solve the problem.

Clare

I absolutely love this idea! I was rather apprehensive about having several premixes on each DVD because of disc issues - just like what happened before. Great suggestion Denise! Hope Cathe read it. :)

That's a great idea.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Hi Denise,
With your suggestion would the other discs have the workout blender on them? I also enjoy mixing my own individual workouts?

Instead of premixes (if SNM decides against it, due to possible disc issues or even due to the short length of these workouts already since nothing is supposed to be over 50 minutes) how about making up a separate dvd similar to Cardio Fusion and call it Shock Cardio Fusion? You can combine bits and pieces of all the 11 cardio workouts and make several "new" workouts on this one dvd. I know I'd purchase it in addition to my order that I've already placed. Say mix up a step workout with a HIIT step/high low workout or MMA with drills & skills.....

The possibilities are many since there are 11 workouts to mix and match from. On this dvd, you could make 3, 4 or more long or short, hard workouts----you name it!

This would free up any disc issues since it would be limited to this one dvd if you decided to leave the others as they are, with no premixes. (plus it would get them quicker out the door to us :))

Just a suggestion!

Denise

Hope SNM likes the idea too!

How about this fun name for my suggestion---

"Shock it to me" STS Cardio Fusion ;)

Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.