~~~ Homeschoolers Wednesday ~~~

Good Morning Ladies,

I did Kenpo before I had to get ready for my massage. Ended up having to cut out the last set (10 minutes) before fast forwarding to the stretch. I thought I was in my zone when I was doing it. However, my average was 137, 177 max and 319 calories burned for 51 minutes. What's up with that? I think the numbers might have been better had I did the entire workout. I haven't decided which workout I'll do this afternoon.

Hope everyone has a wonderful, productive day. BBL for personals.

Wendy

Hi Wendy..

Still waiting for Cathe to get a rotation posted. So, I guess I will have to make a workout decision on my own today. I am going to do Lo Max later when we are finished with our lessons...

Hello to everyone to follow..

Hi all,

I did Slow and Heavy warm up then did the shoulder work minus the side lying exercise then did MIS abs and stretch. No cardio today must get started on school with my youngest. He got a lecture from his dad last night about behaving during school so we shall see how it goes.

Have a great day!!:)

Good morning everyone. Today did PUB weights only and PLB floor work. I've never really followed a rotation so I decided I'd try for FitnessFreaks lower body rotation she just posted. I'm sort of going backwards through the week from day 6 to day 1 but I don't think that matters as long as I get the workouts in.

It sounds like everyone has pretty much started their "school" year so I wish you all a good "school" day.
Aimee

Hi all, I'm breaking for some lunch so I popped on to check in with my workouts. Today was a 60 min total body workout called body bar challenge. It is from Kelli Roberts and is one of my all time favorite high rep low weights workouts which is what I'm focusing on right now training for the half marathon. My legs have a tendency to bulk so high reps is what I'm going with this time around.

Aimee- fitnessfreak ( debbie) is a good friend of mine. Any rotation you follow of hers is a good one. She knows her stuff. Good luck with it.

Now i"m off to fold some laundry before heading back to finish school and then off to the library.

Hey there..I was surprised to see a homeschool check-in..My name is Brandi, and I homeschool my two oldest children, and I love to work out with Cathe..I just wanted to pop in and say hello to all the other homeschoolers..How cool there is a group on here...Have a great day!!!

Hi Brandi, I hope you decide to check-in with us when time allows. How old are your children?

Kathy, The blasts on LowMax always get me. I haven't done that one all the way through in ages. I usually opt for one of the premixes. I may have to do it soon.

Oh, I'll have to chat tomorrow. A classmate called needing a ride tonight.

BTW, I did get PH done minus the shoulder work, some of the crunches and chest presses. Still a got a good burn.

Wendy

I have 3 girls..11 and in the 6th grade, 8 and in the 3rd grade, and my youngest is 4...I hope to check in daily..It will be nice to connect with other homeschoolers who love to workout...

Hey!! I am so glad to have found this thread! I'm Jessica, and I homeschool my 4 year old son who is doing pre-k this year! I also have a 22 month old, and a 2 month old. I will defnately be joining you all!

Jessica

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.