Hiccups between chapters in STS 2.0

If everyone that has an issue with the Active Recovery and Total Body Stretch can let us know the brand name and model of the player and if you know the approximate age of the player. We're currently investigating this, but I don't think it has anything to do with the lack of an HDMI cable now but instead has to do with the age of the DVD player or the technology used in the player.
We did the 1st premix today on a SONY BLUE-RAY BDP-S1700. NO issues to note, but we weren't watching the screen the entire time. We then kinda fast-forwarded thru the TB Stretch - looked fine.

My Active Recovery+Total Body Stretch is glitching as well-I have not looked at my others in full play. My dvd player is a Sony-probably an older one..

We did the 1st premix today on a SONY BLUE-RAY BDP-S1700. NO issues to note, but we weren't watching the screen the entire time. We then kinda fast-forwarded thru the TB Stretch - looked fine.
Hi Debinmi, We haven't seen any issues with the Active Recovery + Total Body Stretch on Blu-Ray players and I don't think anyone has reported any issues. Blu-Ray players are newer and have the latest technology which is a good thing.

We do a lot of testing on Blu-Ray players and we haven't seen any issues. From what we've seen so far it's mainly some older players or players that use older technology that seem to have an issue. But it's still too early to say if this is true or not as we need to get more reports from everyone as they start playing this workout.

We did purchase a cheap non-Blu-Ray Sony player that didn't have an HDMI cable (it has the old RCA red, white, and yellow component cable) and it played the disc just fine. This, plus some other reports indicate that the lack of an HDMI cable is not the issue.

For those that have an issue, don't worry. We will take you of you for no cost with a replacement disc in a month or two. But for now, we would like to get more reports so that we can expand our testing machines so that we can avoid this issue in the future.

Hi Debinmi, We haven't seen any issues with the Active Recovery + Total Body Stretch on Blu-Ray players and I don't think anyone has reported any issues. Blu-Ray players are newer and have the latest technology which is a good thing.

We do a lot of testing on Blu-Ray players and we haven't seen any issues. From what we've seen so far it's mainly some older players or players that use older technology that seem to have an issue. But it's still too early to say if this is true or not as we need to get more reports from everyone as they start playing this workout.

We did purchase a cheap non-Blu-Ray Sony player that didn't have an HDMI cable (it has the old RCA red, white, and yellow component cable) and it played the disc just fine. This, plus some other reports indicate that the lack of an HDMI cable is not the issue.

For those that have an issue, don't worry. We will take you of you for no cost with a replacement disc in a month or two. But for now, we would like to get more reports so that we can expand our testing machines so that we can avoid this issue in the future.
We just tried it on another player - a LG Blu-ray which had given us trouble in the past, but it's fine. We noticed there are lots of camera angle changes with a "special effect" fade, which we like but maybe that's where some players have an issue ... just guessing. Hope you figure it out - it's a really nice TB stretch!

YES... I was coming here to ask the very same question.
It's like hiccups where the chapters should go. I didn't notice it at all on the download, but the DVD. It was annoying.
LOVED the workouts themselves, but the constant hiccups made me wonder if it was just me. I didn't notice it on the SuperSet DVD, but I only did a premix on that one.
THANK YOU for asking this question. You are not alone.
I noticed that today when I was doing the workout.

In the STS 2.0 workout, "STS 2.0 Abs/Core Workouts Mini Ball Abs," I was trying to watch it via streaming, but it seems like that there is a hiccup; that is there is an error. If you guys can please resolve that issue, that would be most appreciative. Thanks and no rush.

Hi Jesse, we checked the STS 2.0 Abs/Core Workouts Mini Ball Abs video on the streaming and we did not see any problems with the video. You probably just had an internet connection issue.

Hi Jesse, we checked the STS 2.0 Abs/Core Workouts Mini Ball Abs video on the streaming and we did not see any problems with the video. You probably just had an internet connection issue.
I guess. I may have to disconnect the network and then reconnect it and hope it will function well.Another option I could do is order the DVDs as a backup, if there are still issues. Thanks.

Hey Jesse, after I read your post this AM, I went & played Mini Ball Abs from OnDemand
and it played ok. Like forum admin said, sometimes the internet can be “wonky”!

I would play it again & see if it does ok…. I hope it does!!! It’s a fun little workout! :)

Hey Jesse, after I read your post this AM, I went & played Mini Ball Abs from OnDemand
and it played ok. Like forum admin said, sometimes the internet can be “wonky”!

I would play it again & see if it does ok…. I hope it does!!! It’s a fun little workout! :)
I’ll give it a shot later in the day. Thanks

I've had glitches on a few - I believe it was Mobility 1 and still haven't gotten through all the discs yet.

Oh no! Jesse, I would post here for forum admin exactly where in the workout it is, like which exercise, etc. they can zero in on it & recheck.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.