Hi Everyone!

No questions, just a Hi-5 to you for such a FUN series...no time to talk to you now...headed down to do Circuit Blast! See you in the workout!!!! :D

no questions just saying HI!!! love the MMA workouts, haven't made my way through HIIT and the step workouts yet. i love the new style of ab work you included in MMA workouts. lots of fun.

kassia

What's next?

Hi Cathe,

yay, you're on here right now! I just checked the forums while at work...boss is in a meeting, so it's okay ;-).

Just wanted to say how much I love your DVDs and I think I am officially addicted. Just got Travel Fit, Circuit Blast and am about to order Cardio Core Circuit.

I've been looking forward to the release of Shock Cardio so much and checked the Blog for updates every day for the last 6 months :). Now that the anticipation is gone I feel like I'm missing something...so I'm just wondering when there will be an announcement about your upcoming projects???

I know, I know, you worked so hard to get these out in time before Christmas, so you deserve some time off...but I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting MORE Cathe asap!
:)

Thank You Kassia....yes, the ab sections are a fun and different challenge. Especially the MMA FUSION core work. Very sports specific. Glad you are enjoying everything. Thanks for popping in :D

no questions just saying HI!!! love the MMA workouts, haven't made my way through HIIT and the step workouts yet. i love the new style of ab work you included in MMA workouts. lots of fun.

kassia

Cathe? Seriously? I thought I was in great shape - I did MMA boxing and my serratus anterior was sore for almost 6 days!? WHAT?!

Enjoying everything! Thank you for your hard work!

Clarissa

Hi Cathe! I have a question. I haven't done many of the Shock Cardio workouts yet (did Circuit Blast the other day and loved it) but I've heard others comment that some of these workouts lack a cool down (or the cool downs are very short). I was wondering what is your point of view on the cool downs?

Thanks for all you do!

Hi Cathe,

I've only done Step Moves, Athletic Step (I'm a step junkie and was highly anticipating these) and Circuit Blast so far. I have to say, while doing Circuit Blast I was thinking, "that Cathe is one sadistic genius!!" I thought Imax 3 and 4DS Boot Camp were hard - I'm almost afraid to try Hiit....

Hi EVAMC...You are so cute, love your enthusiasm. Funny, right after filming I felt it would be a while before I filmed again since we have some roadtrips coming up this year, but, I will admit, I am itching to film again so who knows...;)
Hi Cathe,

yay, you're on here right now! I just checked the forums while at work...boss is in a meeting, so it's okay ;-).

Just wanted to say how much I love your DVDs and I think I am officially addicted. Just got Travel Fit, Circuit Blast and am about to order Cardio Core Circuit.

I've been looking forward to the release of Shock Cardio so much and checked the Blog for updates every day for the last 6 months :). Now that the anticipation is gone I feel like I'm missing something...so I'm just wondering when there will be an announcement about your upcoming projects???

I know, I know, you worked so hard to get these out in time before Christmas, so you deserve some time off...but I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting MORE Cathe asap!

Thank you Clarissa! Btw, that is my favorite area of the core to be sore. Keep up the great work :)

Cathe? Seriously? I thought I was in great shape - I did MMA boxing and my serratus anterior was sore for almost 6 days!? WHAT?!

Enjoying everything! Thank you for your hard work!

Clarissa

Hugs and Happy New Year to you, Cathe.

I'm racked with guilt at the moment cuz I haven't worked out for the week :( Can you please send me some of your gloirious Cathe-genes?? I'll try to absorb them intravenously to get my lazy body going ;)

Hey Cathe :D,

Just wanted to give a shout out to you and say thanks for STS Cardio. It has been wonderful to use with STS which I started again this year. Going to do a six month rotation and this time thanks to hubby ;) I got your tower for Christmas so man oh man I am feeling those pullups this time....big difference than just the bands.

Thanks for helping putting this 42 year old back into shape! It has been really fun doing it with you!

Best
Therese

Happy New Year, Cathe,

Loving my new set of DVDs!! And I can't wait to start that January Rotation in a few weeks.

Take Care

Last edited:
Hi Cindi1! As I point out to you on the workout, you should definitely cool down longer if needed. Especially if your heart rate is still elevated above 65% of your target heart rate.

My reasoning for shorter cooldowns on these DVD's was so that I could share more choreographed content with you. I tried to keep within my promise of shorter workouts for this series, somewhere between 45 and 50 minutes, and therefore I wanted to give you as much content as I could in this time. Since cool downs are pretty much marching around in place, or side steps, or walking around, to lower the heartrate to a point of being able to sit down and comfortably participate in a stretch, I choose to encourage you to extend them on your own as needed.

Warm ups, on the other hand, are harder to do on your own since I like to do warm ups that will truly get the specific areas limber and warm before you use them, Therefore you will notice you have full length warm ups on these workouts.

Hope that helps clarify :)

Hi Cathe! I have a question. I haven't done many of the Shock Cardio workouts yet (did Circuit Blast the other day and loved it) but I've heard others comment that some of these workouts lack a cool down (or the cool downs are very short). I was wondering what is your point of view on the cool downs?

Thanks for all you do!

Hi Cathe,

Loving the new workouts! I'm home early with a snow day, so I can get a jump start on STS 3 today - I'm doing your new STS Strenghth/Shock rotation.

So far athletic step is my favorite, and the Hiit's & Core Ciruit & MMA Fusion have shown me that I have a lot of room for improvement. But, what fun would it be if there wasn't a challenge, right?

My 5 year old practically pushed me out of the way to try the boxing drill where you set up bands in a cross shape - he loved it - and I needed the break :)

Thanks for another great series

Ben

Howdy from Texas, Cathe!!

I just wanted to let you know that I am loving the new workouts. I've only tackled two workouts - MMA Kickbox & Circuit Blast. Due to some adrenal issues, I am supposed to keep my workouts lower intensity for a few more weeks. MMA Kickbox was fun, and it was just what I needed for intensity. Circuit Blast was killer (in a good way)!

Job well done on this series! You just keep getting better and better, and the cast was amazing too!

Have a great day,
FitGirl-ATX

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.