Hi Everyone!!

Baton Rouge LA

Put me down for Baton Rouge, Louisiana (for now). Hopefully next year it will be somewhere in Fawley, England.

Baton Rouge LA

Put me down for Baton Rouge, Louisiana (for now). Hopefully next year it will be somewhere in Fawley, England.

Any other steel magnolias out there?? I'm from Southport, NC--right beside the Atlantic Ocean, near Wilmington. Y'all stop by sometime!!

Hi Debbie! 143 replies! Now this makes 144! I'm from Oceanside, NY. Been working out to Cathe ever since Mega Step Blast. Was introduced to her through my personal trainer. God bless her little heart! Working out has never been the same. Haven't read all of the replies but I don't think there are too many people from New York. Anyway, Debbie have a great day! Kathy

Thanks Kathy!

I think there are two others from NY if you want to scroll through later! With you, that makes THREE!!! Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

RE: Put another down for CALIFORNIA!!

Renae, that makes us almost next-door neighbors . I live in Marysville, CA about an hour from Sac. Lori Darling

another one

I can't believe how many are from Ohio!! I'm from Mansfield, Ohio, right in between Columbus and Cleveland.

RE: Santa Rosa, CA!

North of San Francisco in the heart of the wine country!

RE: Santa Rosa, CA!

North of San Francisco in the heart of the wine country!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.