Hi Everyone!!

Hello Everyone

I'm from Dayton Ohio.

Trevor - I'm with ya on the STEELERS!!!!! 2-0 preseason! YEAH Who's your favorite player? Mine's Troy Polamalu!! YUMMY!!!

Dianne

Is this the same place where Luray Caverns are located? I loved that place when I was a little girl.
Namita

Lorton, Virginia
'bout 20 minutes south of DC.
Denise-
My mom worked and my sister attended Old Mill High School in Millersville,MD.
Carolyn

Wow. Someone's been necroposting.:p

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. I live on top of the beeyootiful Niagara Escarpment:) Us Hammertown types like to call it "the Mountain".

shelley-
what do you mean by necroposting? I'm unfamiliar with this posting jargon and am in need of some enlightening!!;-) Does this mean "dead" posting, or posting in mortum?
carolyn

Hey I may be necroposting...heehee Shelley...but had to chime in too. I'm in Chandler, Arizona...only been here two months and I love it!
Donna

Necroposting is when you drag up threads from eons ago. Someone obviously took the time to search this thread out. If you look at the date of the original post, it was in 2001.;)

Uh...wish I could say I was that clever, but alas dragging this thread out was a mistake on my part. Somehow my views got changed and this one appeared and the top and bam...I've started something.

Necroposting...I like that term.

Hiya,

I live in Long Island, New York, but my heart belongs to Brooklyn (a/k/a the Nuyorican).:)

A very soon to be a gradutate from transciption school (this fall)from Idaville, IN.

A great big HI to everyone at Cathe's. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.