Hi Everyone!!

Boy, was I surprised to read Port Huron, MI--I grew up in St. Clair, but now I live in Marysville, MI!

I live in Forsyth, Georgia (not Forsyth County that has been in the news/on Oprah years ago). It is 60 miles south of Atlanta.

Oops, I must have missed this post. I live in Fitchburg, Massachusetts. It's about 50 miles west of Boston.

Put another down for CALIFORNIA!!

Although I am a recent transplant, ha ha!!

I'm in Sacramento, CA...only 7 months ago I was in Okinawa, Japan! Good to be back! :)

better late than never

I am orignally from Montana but moved to Washington almost 6 years ago.
Its been fun to see where everybody is from. :)

RE: better late than never

I know I'm late, but I needed to add another Kansan. I only saw one other post. I'm from Topeka and love working out with Cathe.
Donna

Haven't been on the forum for a while, and hardly ever post, but couldn't resist this one. I'm in Olympia Fields, Illinois (south of Chicago)

Haven't been on the forum for a while, and hardly ever post, but couldn't resist this one. I'm in Olympia Fields, Illinois (south of Chicago)

Same here...it's been a while since I've posted.

I'm from Nashville, Tennessee

:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy

The caboose -- story of my life :)

We're in Sandy Springs, Georgia, a suburb 12 miles from downtown Atlanta, and just a straight shot up any one of 500 streets named Peachtree...

Kathy S.

Hey Trevor!!

I just read the post asking if you shouldn't be a Ravens fan,
and that you are (LIKE MYSELF) a die-hard STEELERS FAN!! So,
how insulting (although all in fun!) that you should be a
used to be a Brown, now they call them Ravens fan??? Yikes!
Did you know that Cleveland sent 3 busloads of people to
Pittsburgh to watch them blow up the stadium?! The horror...
Tricia

You are a hop, skip & jump away. I didn't expect to see someone post that lives so close. What a small world (or internet). BTW I work in Marysville.

Nikki

>Another Californian--I live in the San
>Francisco bay area (and I'm
>forty, too!).

I'm tucked away in Santa Rosa, CA! I'm 54 and I finally managed to complete Body Max at last!

Helllloooooo, San Francisco Bay Area

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.