Here is How To Download Your Pre-Sale Cathe Downloads

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

You can now download your pre-sale STEP BOSS downloads at | Click Here | (*see instructions below)

If you pre-ordered the STEP BOSS Downloads you were automatically sent a 6 digit code when you pre-ordered that you will need to claim your STEP BOSS downloads. If you have lost your code you will need to contact customer service.
You will need to enter your code in the "Promo Code" field on the cathedownloads.com website and follow the instructions to claim your STEP BOSS Pre-Sale downloads.

You will follow the same steps as if you were purchasing the STEP BOSS Download Bundle, but after you enter your discount code you will see the balance
change to zero and you will not be charged anything.

Last edited:
I’m trying to follow these instructions. I put the item in my cart, but there is no field called “discount code”. Also, is the six digit code the same as the order number? I was never sent a separate email with a code.

Hi MelanieC, I think it actually says "promo code" now. But, no your order number is not your gift code. This was automatically sent to you in a separate email when you pre-ordered. If you can't find it just contact our customer service department at [email protected]

Got mine downloaded and tested and it looks like everything works great. Gonna give it a whirl in a little bit! So excited to try out the new workouts!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.