Help! Son getting married, need to look great

slenamond

Cathlete
I need to lean out. My son is getting married in 3 months and, of course, I want to look great at the wedding.

I am waivering between just starting STS with HIIT or doing the newer STS with the lower impact dvds.

Which one would you think would produce the best results in 3 months? OR if you know of a better one please suggest.

Thanks SOOO much!!

How fun and exciting for you!

Sounds to me like you are on the right track with the HiiT and Weights workouts. You can't go wrong there.

I like doing Upper body weights once or twice a week (High Reps/Muscle Max/TriSets, etc),

Lower body once a week (Butts and Guts, TriSets lower body is excellent, etc),

Circuit-style which pretty much is interval training all the way around (Boot Camp, To The Max, etc), and other Cardio: Kickboxing (4 Day Split, Kick Max, Kick Punch Crunch) and Step, for the other days.

Since you have 3 months my suggestion is to switch it up each month.
Personally I noticed some nice results with the Feb 2012 roation, and from there I kept a routine using what I mentioned above.

Make sure to keep stretching out and use a foam roller or tennis ball for sure to keep the muscles in optimum condition.

For more ideas Cathe has a Roation schedule on the forum that you can check out and see what floats your boat.

Hope this helps!

And to add to this, you also have to watch your diet. The workout will never be left for just a simple workout. It should go hand in hand with your eating lifestyle. Try to limit your usual carbs eating. Lessen (if possible - avoid) eating food with too much oil. Always balance your workout with the right amount of nutrients to sustain your body and lost energy.

That's what I was going to suggest. It really is more about dieting in the short term. Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.