HELLO - What are you gals up to?

Don't worry, his nose was NOT that big when he was born. He was very squished in there. We ended up taking him almost a month early and he was 9 pounds 4 ounces!!

So if you have any ideas of spitting out something that resembles an M&M, I will be very upset!!!!! :D:D:D

Ohhhhh Liann!!! You are so sweet to start this. I'm not here much any more either - but saw you posting and had to say Hey! Baby will be here before you know it - YAY! Keep doing what you're doing - you keep us all sane y'know? Thanks for that. MWAH (Hey Shelley - I'll one-star with you if you like ;);) HA!)

The new eqipment is so awesome. i got to see him move and swallow and suck his thumb!!! Technology is awesome now. My son is only 5!!!

Attachments

• Spike 3D US 11_26_2003.jpg
    Spike 3D US 11_26_2003.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 5
So, I miss talking to some of you on a more regular basis since a lot of us just lurk now.

Chastity - Any wiener dog mischief lately? Cheyenne has been on poop strike for the past 2 weeks. She only goes on threat of being crated for the rest of the day. Do your guys get into these ornery moods?

Basically, no matter what little negativity there is on the forum - usually only 1 thread compared to HUNDREDS - I have met so many awesome women here. Don't be strangers. :)

Hi Liann..it's so sweet of you to bring everyone together and out of lurkdom. I must say that I think you're pretty awesome too and I'm so glad to have met you. Hopefully someday we'll actually meet in person!

As for weiner dog mischief..well my days wouldn't be complete without it! :D Especially now with the warmer weather they tend to get a little more rambunctious. Tucker is the moody one and Tanner is just crazy..he's on the go nonstop all day (kind've like his mom ;)). Tucker's big thing is he likes to go in the kitchen and open all the cupboard doors and then walk out..lol! :D Not sure what that's all about but I think it's funny! I'm actually enjoying a little peace and quiet right now since they're out on a walk with dad!

I'm so happy to hear that your pregnancy is going so well. I hope you will post another pic of the nursery when you have it finished. The crib and bedding you chose is just beautiful. I think I would be the same way about buying all of the cute girly outfits since I have a hard enough time resisting them for my friend's daughter and my baby neice. Your baby girl is definitely going to be quite the fashionista! :D There's nothing wrong with spoiling her a little..she's your firstborn. She'll be here before you know it! You and Bryan must be so excited! Take care!

Hey Liann I just saw this. Guess I was too busy with drama :eek: Things with my back are slow going but I will get there. Thanks for asking!

Waving hi to all of youse ^^

Hi Liann,

It's so nice to hear from you again. Please don't be a lurker, chime in, you have a lot of great things to contribute.

Thanks for remembering me. Hope to hear more from you.

Janie

Hi Liann, you are so sweet! Glad to hear you doing great! Can't believe you half way through already! Time flies! BTW, we have a lot of snow here in Germany too. We got like 3" yesterday. I thought the winter was over,

I am glad to see so many old forum members again!

Hi Lorrie!!!!

Chastity - That is hilarious about Tucker! That's such a wiener dog thing to do - just something random for no reason. Do you ever find that your doggies insist on putting their mark on everything in the house someway? If we buy something new, they'll chew just a tiny corner of it (be it a carpet or belt or blanket) and then never touch it again. We keep finding "evidence" of their handiwork on things, but they don't consistently mess anything up. Just add a little character here and there. Dakota was having little "dogmares" last night. He always falls asleep before Bry and me and then he starts yelping and kicking his little legs. Gotta love sleeping with a wienie dog!

Cat - Well, I hope the improvement picks up the pace soon for you!

Hi Janie! I'm still around these parts. I just try to stick to the completely innocuous posts. It keeps me out of trouble. ;)

Hi Belinda!!! How have you been feeling lately? Your DH was such a sweetie keeping us all informed about you. Hopefully, winter is about done with both of us! They are calling for temps up to 59 here today. It's going to feel like summer! We still have snow on the ground though.

Yo, Liann, you my peep! I have to run right this second, but I'll be back. Thanks for the shout out!

anne

Liann, I'm so sorry, my day completely got away from me!

I was so excited when I saw you were pregnant, I'm glad to hear things are going well.

Hi to everybody here! I lurked a lot, but remember all of you. Hugs and best wishes to all!

anne

Hi Liann! I feel so special to be included on your "peeps" list!:) How are you feeling? I sent a PM to you on FB asking about your weiner dogs. We recently lost our sweet Corgi and are thinking about a weiner dog and I thought who better to ask about them than Liann!

Waves hi to all other Cathletes!:)

Gin - I see that! Sorry, I am so bad at checking FB now that work has cut it off. I'll write you my thought about wienies tomorrow. :)

Hi Lianne & all my other long-lost Cathe lovelies! Lianne, thanks for starting this thread!

Lianne, I cannot believe how past your pregnancy has gone (although I am sure for you it seems like it is dragging)! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!!

Awww , wow I am on the shout out list. I can't remember the last time I posted here. :D I don't know if I told you but congrats on the baby Liann. I keep up with you on fb!

Hi LaDonna and Katie!!! It's so good to "see" you guys here. ;) I really need to get on FB more. It's hard from work since they have me blocked and I can only use my limited phone capabilities to see anything. I need to see what you are all up to though. :)

Hi Lorrie!!!!

Chastity - That is hilarious about Tucker! That's such a wiener dog thing to do - just something random for no reason. Do you ever find that your doggies insist on putting their mark on everything in the house someway? If we buy something new, they'll chew just a tiny corner of it (be it a carpet or belt or blanket) and then never touch it again. We keep finding "evidence" of their handiwork on things, but they don't consistently mess anything up. Just add a little character here and there. Dakota was having little "dogmares" last night. He always falls asleep before Bry and me and then he starts yelping and kicking his little legs. Gotta love sleeping with a wienie dog!

Cat - Well, I hope the improvement picks up the pace soon for you!

Hi Janie! I'm still around these parts. I just try to stick to the completely innocuous posts. It keeps me out of trouble. ;)

Hi Belinda!!! How have you been feeling lately? Your DH was such a sweetie keeping us all informed about you. Hopefully, winter is about done with both of us! They are calling for temps up to 59 here today. It's going to feel like summer! We still have snow on the ground though.

Hi Liann, thanks for asking! I have a ear/sinus infection. Last week I saw 6 different doctors in Landstuhl Regional Medical Center (the only military hopital in Europa). They took like 14 veils of blood that day, I don't know if you remember me writing about my low white blood count a while back, it's been low since 2002:rolleyes: he doesn't think it's cancer. The doc (oncology/LL)thinks it has something to do with all my ear infections. My lips are turning blue, they also concerned about that. When I was in the German hopital they couldn't find anything wrong. Heck, the German internal doctor told me I had nothing wrong with my heart. I was healthy. The mitlitary doc listened to my heart and told me he can hear irregular heart beat. Go figurt! Hope they are not gonna find anything crazy! They had to sent the tests to the states, should get the results by next week. I still check in my check ins, guess DH didn't wanted to post in all 3 of them, lol! Glad you having nice weather, sent some my way! OK! I took my dogs for a walk, it's getting colder here! BTW, I am still doing STS, I am in M3 W1, can't believe I am doing it! I will finish STS!
Take care,
Belinda

Hey Liann...yes, I have been lurking. I needed to take a break from working out; I was beginning to exhaust myself. I made it through the 1st month of yet another round of STS (third) with STS Cardio and decided I needed a major break. So, I did. :) DH and I are doing dandy. I see the forum is experiencing yet another poop-storm. I have to admit that DH and I laughed out loud when we saw it... Maybe, I am not seeing the seriousness of the problem, but I really cannot imagine putting that much effort into something that happens in cyber land. My life has daily stressors without participating in an imaginary one. :) Hope all is well with you and all my <---buddies. I don't get on Facebook as much as I would like to either. So HELLO to all the chickies! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.