Heartbroken...

Brighton

Cathlete
I just feel so sick at heart... one of my best friends just passed away after a three year battle with brain cancer. She was only 28 years old. She's leaving behind a devoted husband, a darling three-year-old son, and countless friends & family members that loved her deeply.

I know that she's in a better place, where her spirit is happy & free, but still... my soul just hurts. I am going to miss her so much.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

((((Brighton)))) I have no words, just wanted to let you know you're in my thoughts and prayers.

I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am about your friend. That is truly tragic. I'll be thinking of you, your friend, and her family.

Hang in there,
Deborah

Passing on hug after hug after hug.

So so sorry for your loss - and even though in our minds we sometimes know it is best, it doesn't take away the pain of it for a long long time.

I only hope you had some very special times to help carry you through for now.

Brighton, I know that you must be feeling a huge void at the loss of your dear friend. Time will ease the hurt but right now it's a healthy thing to express your grief. You have my deepest sympathies and I'll surely be praying for all her family and friends that God will meet their every need during this difficult time.

Oh my I am so sorry to hear this. My heart just aches for you. Hugs and prayers for you and your friend's family.

I'm truly very sorry for your loss. Words escape me at such a difficult time. I had a close friend who passed away a few years ago at the age of 34 of brain cancer. The sadness never goes away but the pain does lessen. ((((HUGS))) to you and her family.

Brighton,

More ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))). I'm so sorry for your loss and the pain you, her many friends and family are all facing right now. That's just so sad.

So sorry to hear about your loss Brighton...nothing can ever prepare you to lose a dear one but I pray that she will live on in your heart. It's so hard to lose someone so young, with little ones especially. (((((HUGS))))) to you and your loved one's!
may she rest in peace and may perpetual light shine on her
julie

Things like this defy understanding. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll keep you and her family in my thoughts and prayers.

So very sorry about the pain you must be going thru.:( Big (((((hugs)))))) My heart just aches for you.

Angie

So sorry Brighton for you loss...I too have lost a dear freind to brain cancer. Her family needs you now more than ever..You can offer so much comfort. Take care~deb

I am so sorry for you as her friend and for her family. Such a tragic loss and I know it makes no sense. My heart goes out to you and her family.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.