Has anyone in the UK received their LIS order or still waiting for it ?

Hi

I'm in the UK and no sign of mine yet either. I'm used to a long wait. I always preorder and it always takes about two to three weeks to get here. I usually expect a letter from customs first to request my duty payment first. With STS it was £38 so I hope it won't be that expensive.

Laura

Ordered USPS. Did not get a shipping numberfrom Cathe. I ordered 05/01/2011 at 06.23am. You were lucky. SO much for paying for 1st. class international package. Ordered Meso 2 from Mary on the Monday arrived Saturday. Got a tracking number. It went via Chicago. Customs I can live with and will have to pay probadly have to pay them. Think this will be my one and only pre-oreder. Mary is quicker.

Nobody ships quicker than we do. After a a package is shipped the time to deliver depends on the postal service and customs, not who ships it. Postal published and estimated delivery times for 1st class international orders is about two weeks. Sometimes you get it quicker and sometimes it takes longer. If you pay to have it shipped by UPS you will get it quicker, but it will cost a lot more.

Hi all

My parcel in the UK arrived today and no customs charge. Very pleased. Hope everyone gets theirs soon.

Laura

Hi,

I'm also in the UK - I pre-ordered on April 30th and am still waiting for mine. I contacted Customer services yesterday who said it can take up to 3 weeks (I agree with Toffeedog that Mary ships super fast btw as I've had DVDs arrived within a week from her too!). Customer services also gave me a USPS tracking number but it hasn't been updated since it shipped on Oct 24. Am hoping it will arrive this week, preferably with no customs charge then even better!

Debs

Aieeee I live in Canada and still haven't received mine. I just live up the coast in Nova Scotia. I get shipments from other companies in less than ten days. Why do CAthe's get held up so? They get across the Atlantic quicker than me!!!

Nsaeolian, my guess is that there is such a high volume of shipments from Cathe that they get "special treatment" from the Canadian postal service. When I order something that wasn't on preorder, it seems to arrive much faster. When I order the preorder stuff where hundreds of identical boxes are going out to a whole bunch of us at the same time, it seems to get held up. And then I usually get hit with duties.

Sorry to hijack the thread with something that is about Canada rather than the UK! I'm glad to see that you're getting your DVDs in the UK. I'm still hoping to get mine (Toronto) this week.

Stebby

I've still not had my package in the UK - I agree that things I've ordered from Mary have arrived much more quickly - always within a week. I find this shipping speed unacceptable and am very disappointed.

I was lucky enough to receive my order last week (downside I had to pay taxes!) but just out interest who is Mary?

£23.49 in taxes - think I've just been unlikely though as other UK folk that have responded to these threads haven't been charged.

Have ordered from Jen at advancedworkouts.com but haven't come across Total Fitness DVDs - will check them out though.

Still no sign of mine ...

The one time I ordered from Advanced Workouts I got customs which wiped out the free delivery so I didn't bother again. It is a pain having to wait but the presale price is such good value I think it's worth it.

Hi again, further to my earlier post just to say that its now 3 weeks and still no DVDS here in the UK for me :( The tracking number also has still not been updated since it was shipped on Oct 24th either. Should I contact customer services again or just wait or what?

My fear is that it has either got caught up in customs and there will be a fee to pay or it has been lost in the post :( I've only ordered from Cathe's site directly twice before and each time I got duties slapped on my parcels (the biggest customs fee was about £60!! so I don't really want that again!! :( But I agree with what others are saying re Total Fitness DVDs - I've placed some big value orders from Mary many times and I ALWAYS receive them within a week and I've NEVER ever had a customs charge! I have also ordered from Jen from Advanced workouts a few times with no problems.

It is just frustrating and disappointing because I have been longing for this series ever since May and to not know whats happened to it is worrying. Even if the tracking could be updated to show where it is that would be something - but nothing!

The problem is, if its been lost what then? Would they send out a replacement (honouring the pre-order price)? Or would I have to cancel and re-order from somewhere else? Mary's prices are awesome, but she is only selling the low impact series individually so obviously wouldn't be able to match the special pre-order offer or anything..... :(

My DVDs still haven't arrived - has anyone else had theirs in the last few days? I was going to order STS bundle but will absolutely not order from Cathe.com delivery speed is atrocious. Can anyone tell me what happens if they don't arrive?

Mine haven't arrived either :( 3 weeks. from a pre-order from May is rediculous :( As there are a few of us all in the same boat, does that suggest they're not lost? :( So disappointing!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.