Has anyone in the UK received their LIS order or still waiting for it ?

1st Class International Mail

It really won't be three weeks until early next week. Three weeks is not an absolute delivery time, instead it is what the postal service estimates as the average delivery time for 1st class mail. In some cases it will happen quicker and with other orders it will take longer. I know it is tough waiting, but the only way to speed things up is to select a different delivery method which can be very expensive. Also, scans on first class mail are pretty worthless and usually nothing to worry about.

HAS ANYONE RECEIVED THEIR ORDER IN AUSTRALIA?

Have all the international orders been sent? I ordered in February 2011 with USPS First Class Mail International. Checking post daily..... can't wait for package to arrive.

Nope - still nothing! :(

Officially 3 weeks today since it was posted on Oct 24 - just checked my tracking number on USPS again though and its been updated to say "Your item was processed through our JAMAICA, NY 11430 facility on November 12, 2011 at 8:46 am."

So basically its taken 3 weeks to move Northwards 1 state! At least this update is progress in terms of tracking where its got to, but I'm guessing it will still be several days yet before it gets to the UK and out for delivery...

Hi Ronne,

I contacted Cathe's customer services ([email protected]) and quoted my order number - they replied saying it had been shipped and gave me the tracking number. Once you have a number, you will need to go to www.usps.com and click on Track & Confirm. Enter your tracking number and it should tell you the latest status of where your parcel is.

Mine has only updated the once though as for about 3 weeks it just said that it was in transit to a sorting facility in Glassboro, NJ so I was none the wiser as to where it actually was until it updated on Nov 12.

Hope that helps!

Nope :(

Have sent another email to customer services today in the hope that they will be able to find out what's happened to it - the USPS tracking doesn't seem very reliable. Surely something that takes over 3 weeks to move just from New Jersey to a sorting facility in NY is not normal - but since finding that out, I've kinda given up excitedly looking for it in the mail every day because if its still not left the States yet then it ain't gonna be here any time soon is it :(

Oh, and just to say, if anyone else is trying to track theirs via USPS, don't bother to sign up for the "email me when this status updates" - I did this but it didn't send me any notification when the status updated! so if you are waiting on an email from USPS, don't hold your breath. The only way I could find out when mine updated was to keep checking the USPS site and entering in my number each time.

Got my tracking number and mine's still in the US as well. It looks like a few snuck out quickly and the rest are still sitting there. Going to try and stop looking out for them and when they arrive, it'll be a nice surprise! Maybe in time to do a Dec rotation with them?

It's very annoying that they have done nothing but just sit there for weeks. I mean what is the point?! I thought the purpose of the postal service is to be able to MOVE stuff quickly from place to place - not act as some kind of warehouse or depository for holding onto people's stuff just as long as they like - until they can finally be bothered to actually move it on!

Needless to say - no parcel here today, anyone else had any joy yet?!

Still no parcel for me :( For those of you who have a tracking number...where did you find it?

It's really depressing...it's not far off a month since they were posted :( It makes me think I'd be better off not pre-ordering, and ordering a couple of weeks after they're released...maybe then they'd not come so slowly :(

The time in transit doesn't really have anything to do with the pre-sale volume. The postal service handles billions of pieces of mail and we're just a very small part of what they deliver every day. 1st Class mail takes an average of three weeks to be delivered internationally, but it can take longer.

Unfortunately, the only way to speed this up is to select a much more expensive delivery method. Also, scans don't really mean anything on 1st class mail. Just because the last scan says your package is in the USA, doesn't mean that it is. It just means that was the last place your package was successfully scanned. Your order could very well be delivered tomorrow without any further scans showing.

Mine came today!!!It's so exciting! SNM were right :) What a lovely surprise :) I hope everyone gets theirs soon :) xxx

Still nothing here :(

Glad you got yours at last though Zozo! I hope the rest of the parcels will be here soon too! Can I ask did you get charged any customs fees or not?

Still nothing here :(

Glad you got yours at last though Zozo! I hope the rest of the parcels will be here soon too! Can I ask did you get charged any customs fees or not?

Oh no! Hopefully they will be here soon for you all :) And no, thank goodness, I didn't get charged this time! Such a relief :) I hope none of you get charged either :) It does seem to be completely random whether or not we get charged... :(
xxxxx

I finally got mine - got charged £21 customs though. I hope everyone gets theirs soon. The length of time taken to arrive has put me off ordering anything from Cathe.com again.

Still nothing here, and its now 4 weeks today since shipping. Incidentally, I've had other DVDs arrive from the US in the mean time which I ordered less than 2 weeks ago and they were sent 2nd class international mail. Still don't really understand why its only Cathe's orders that are taking this long what with them being sent 1st Class too! :(

I can't honestly say that I'll be very keen to pre-order anything direct from Cathe.com again - especially if on top of the wait, we then get charged that amount of customs. £21 is more than the amount that we already paid for shipping. So it will be like paying for shipping twice over! :((

FINALLY!! Had a card through the door this morning so say a parcel was waiting but couldn't be delivered due to a customs charge - went to the P.O and it was my Cathes!

Had to pay £20.62 in duty though - plus the address was missing my post code (even though my code is there in my account details it hadn't been put on the parcel for some reason which seems strange). A postal worker had actually hand written my post code on it with a note saying to try and deliver to me here, so I'm guessing the lack of PO code also slowed things up further. Glad to have finally got my order though - I guess better late then never as they say !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.