Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sept., 2019

Good morning,

RWH Plyo HiiT #1 plus Bonus Abs One is done. I did all on my rebounder. Lots of jumping. I did like the standing ab workout in this one.

I will be back with personals.

Reactions: WD
This morning I did Kelly's RAW Boxing and Drills and had a good workout. I like this one but it's getting easy. I wore my 1# gloves, should have used my 2# ones. Love this workout, I wish she'd do more of them.

Workout was 32 minutes, burned 240 calories and did 2789 steps. HR was 139/180.

Also walked on my treadmill for 20 minutes, burned 145 calories, went 1 mile and did 2450 steps. HR was 126/139.

Have a great workout and day everyone! I'll be back later for personals.

Today I did Cathe Live Upper Body with Ball workout # 52 and had an awesome workout. I changed it up a bit, increasing reps because it is starting to get too easy with the weights i have been using. Next time I will go up in weight. Reps today were x 16, x 14, x 12. I skipped the AB section at the end because i ran out of time, i have a repair man coming today. Workout was 51 minutes and i burned 401 calories.

3 rounds - reps x 16, x 14, x 12

Chest Flies- 15's
Wide Grip Pull Downs- 50#
Chest Press- 20's

Seated Overhead Press- 15's
Incline Front Raise with an Arc- 8's
Seated Lateral Raise- 5's
Rear Delt Flies- 8's

Incline Bicep Curls- 15's
Lying Triceps Ext.- 12's

2 rounds of Upper Body Circuit, mine is different than Cathe's- x 16, x 14

Incline Chest Press- 20's
1 Arm Rows- 25's
Seated Hammer Curls to Shoulder Press and down- 15's
Kickbacks- 10's
Seated Bicep Curls with a twist- 15's
Triceps Cable Pull Downs- 30#

Debbie, nice workout today. I am finding that my workouts are starting to get too easy as well. I have to look for my 2 pound gloves for my kickboxing workouts as well.

Belinda, great job on the workout today.

BBL to read all of your post.

Happy Friday.

I did a Julia YT workout this morning.... I forgot to bring my extra set of earbuds with me to the basement so I had to do it without music! This was hard and I stopped before the last tabata pairs sets at the end and I modified some of her cardio because some of her moves just felt off. Like the broad jump forward, complete a hang clean, then do high knees back. I just did the hang clean and then high knees in place.

2018 HOLIDAY FIT #3: CrossFit and cardio 5x5 weights plyo box
  1. Clean and press 40 seconds of plank hop box jumps between
  2. SA snatches (2=1) 40 seconds of roll back bunny hop burpees between
  3. SA bench row 40 seconds of broad jump hang clean high knees back
  4. Oblique plank hop sumo KB dL squat and press 40 seconds of rocket step up 3 groiners
  5. RDL 40 seconds of 3 switch lunges 3 front kicks
  6. power clean 40 seconds of plank hop DL squat jump

Good Evening,

I did Morning Meltdown Upper Body Strength skipped the 1:40 renegade rows they hurt my back the last time I did them

Today I just managed to get in PT exercises between taking my grandson to school and going to the heart doctor. He says things look good. So, why couldn't they just say that and that they just wanted to go over things. Worrying people is not nice. They did an ekg when I went in and then he talked to me. Asked questions and told me that Rheumatoid arthritis can affect the heart as well. I knew that already. He suggested that I get a HeartView CT just to be sure nothing is starting up (thought that is why I got the echo) It would cost me 50 dollars. Anyway he says come back in a year so we can stay on top of anything that might come up. I told them I would call later and make that one year away appointment. I guess I was a bit peeved about the worry, getting there a half hour before appointment time to fill out papers since they told me to and then waiting over an hour to get in. Still had to sit in the examining room after they did the ekg. We picked my grandson up from school early and went to eat and then Incredible Pizza, which is an arcade, mini golf, bowling etc place. SO the afternoon was fun. Still icing and having pain :( : I was hoping the effect of the dry needling was delayed as I read It can cause some pain right at first. No such luck.

Roselyn, I am just taking my grandson to school for two weeks while his parents are on their European cruise.
It is not close so the trips back and forth take up a lot of time. That is great that you are almost done :)

Belinda, that ab workout with the standing abs and dumbbells was always the one I wanted to do from that set. Nice work using the rebounder for the cardio.

Debbie, I have found Boxing and Drills somewhat easy, but I get a decent burn and amount of steps from it. I used hand weights and my 8# vest the last few times I have done it. I think my 4# vest would be a nice option as well. I try to be a bit more active on my foot work when off of the step. I do think it is fun though. Moves along quickly.

Jolie, I keep my weighted gloves and ankle weights all on the shelving in front of me so they are easy to grab. Sometimes though I just use dumbbells, that way I can put them down if I want to.

Doreen that move does sound a bit uncomfortable. You did a nice way of modifying it. It would still work just as well.

Good morning,

Lift It Hit It Chest Tricep Shoulders is done. My upper body is fried. Had a great workout.

Debbie - great job with Raw Boxing and Drills. Sounds like a fun one.

Jolie - fantastic job on Cathe Live Upper Body with Ball workout # 52.

Roxie - once I have more time I need to check out those workouts. Great job on Morning Meltdown Upper Body Strength.

Roselyn and Doreen - great job as well.

Diane - I am glad everything is good with your heart. I agree, why couldn't they just say that instead worrying people. Glad your afternoon turned out to be fun.

I will be back later.

I started late this morning so I only got in part of RAW Hiit cardio #3 which BTW is really hard to hear since the room they are in is echoing. Its high impact for Kelly. I stopped at the 25 minute mark to get my daughter over to her track meet.

Today I did Fit Tower advanced legs, hips and cores omitting the hands on the bar kneeling stuff and all of the core except the scissor leg move. I then did physical therapy exercises. My husband and I went to the grocery store so I did not have to drag all of that stuff in and out of the car.

Belinda, nice work on Ripped with Hiit today.

Doreen, I have done the Raw Hiit cardio several times. I think even Kelly slows down a bit while her friends are still going hard. Glad there are some modifiers in there. For Kelly, yes, it is pretty high impact. I can't think of another with quite as much.

I worked out today since my colonoscopy is tomorrow. I figured I'm not going to feel like doing much tomorrow since I can't eat anything but broth and jello today. I am so hungry. I am drinking some broth right now and it's the best tasting broth I've ever had! LOL!! If you all would say a prayer for me that everything will be ok tomorrow, I will appreciate it.

So at 3 o'clock the fun starts. I take 4 diuretics that they supplied and at 5 I have to mix half of the Miralax powder with 32 oz. of liquid. I bought lemonade crystal lite to mix it with. Shouldn't be too bad but it seems really aggressive to me. Then at 6:10 tomorrow morning I have to drink another 32 oz. with the other half of the Miralax powder. Weird that I have to drink more the day of. My appointment is at 11:10.

Anyways, I walked on my treadmill for 62 minutes, burned 440 calories and went 3.30 miles. Did 7959 steps. I already hit my 10,000 steps today!

Diane - I'm sure your heart is fine. Do you ever feel it beating weird? Mine does but I think it's the aortic problem I have. But if you aren't feeling anything like that, I wouldn't worry about it. Also, if you don't have a history of heart problems in your family you are probably fine as well. But I guess it's good to be proactive when it comes to the heart. The testing is fairly easy. I can't believe they made you wait so long, though. Why is our time any less important than theirs? I find that rude and it seems it's like that everywhere. I am sorry you are still having such problems with the pain. What the heck could be doing that? I wish they'd figure it out. I'm sure you do too!

Jolie - Great job on your workout on Friday! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Doreen - I haven't done that RAW Hiit workout, I'm shocked to hear it was high in impact. Kelly doesn't usually do too much high impact, that's why I like her. Great job with your workouts!

Roxie - Are you still liking that series of workouts? It sure seems like you are. Great job!

Belinda - You are kicking it with your workouts! Great job!

Roselyn - Awesome on you almost being done with school! That is great! Is it getting hard now with all you need to learn about diseases and bones, etc.? That was sort of boring to me, but I did well with it and learned a lot. Good luck!!

You all have a great Sunday and Monday. I will post when I get home from my appointment tomorrow to let you all know how it went. Thanks for the prayers!!

Debbie - I will keep you in my prayers. You got this. It's almost over. LOL. I broth was the best for me too. I had to drink a ton of this stuff before I went in for my appointment. We also had over 1.5 hour drive. That wasn't fun. Great job on hitting all your steps today. Good luck tomorrow. Let us know how it went.

Diane - good job with Fit Tower yesterday. I hope you feel 100% soon. I know it must be frustrating.

I have only done 5 of my PT exercises so far since I slept a bit longer (tired) before church. Tomorrow I have Physical therapy after I come back from dropping my grandson off. I have the therapist that is more aggressive with her work. I have to let her know when it hurts. At first I was enduring it, thinking she knew what she was doing and it would be fine.

Debbie, I would be doing the same thing with the workout. I stopped all supplements 2 weeks before the colonoscopy and purchased a good probiotic and L glutamine to help my gut get back to normal afterward. If I remember right, since my last colonoscopy was at 6:30 am. (I wanted it early as the first one I had was at 3:30 in the afternoon and I was miserable and starving by then) I had to set my alarm and get up at 2 am to take my last dose of the powdered stuff. I will be praying for you. My daughter went with me for my colonoscopy last year and since it was my birthday HaHa, they gave me a birthday cookie when I woke up. My daughter took me to Panera and bought me a sandwich to go and we went shopping at TJ Max. I did have cramping while walking around though. She bought me some things for my birthday and then we went to lunch. Once we were back and she left I slept :) You don't need any workout after all of that anyway. Just work that day on getting your strength back.

Debbie, prayers for you are on their way!!!! Good luck and i know everything will turn out great! The thing we need to do when we age!!! My neighbor is having both knees replaced this month, try that!

Yesterday i did not workout, my son drove home from college for a surprise visit and we had the best time. My diet was way off, we drank margaritas and went out for Mexican food and had pizza watching the football games. Oh well, back on track today. Todays workout was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did Powerstrike #6 with 1 pound gloves and 3/4 of Powerstrike 4. Workout was 1 hour 40 minutes and i burned 809 calories. I used to do these workouts with 2 pound gloves but i cannot find mine yet. There are so many kicks in these workouts, i will be feeling it tomorrow. The reason why i like these workouts is because there is no impact and it is all Karate type moves, not really cardio and kickboxing type workouts. You can really punch hard and kick hard and work on your form. Love, love, love Illaria too.

Diane Sue, I am glad you got a workout in! I hope your appointment about your echo turns out good, i will pray for you :)

Happy Sunday. It is all about football today, the US Open and catch up on my college football as well. I will be meal prepping today, i am making greek turkey meatballs and zucchini. Yum. Tomorrow i may not workout, i have a dentist appointment in the morning.

Jolie - great job on Powerstrike today. I have all the Powerstrike dvd's and love them. You are doing great on your diet. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow.

Good Afternoon,

Yesterday I did Morning Meltdown #33 Core Inferno and #34 Total Body Bad Ass and today #35 Freestyle Flow and #36 LIT Cardio and this one I don’t like a lot of burpees in this one too.

Debbie-thinking of you and I am enjoying these workouts but also very committed to the program.

Good morning,

Today I did ICE BootCamp Circuit plus Icy Core 1. I did the basic premix #1 instead, which had the main workout + icy core 1 + stretch. I didn't wanted to cool down than do abs.

Debbie and Julie - good luck today.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.