Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for November 2019

I am walking had a walker therapist moved me to a cane only doing upper body and walking inside. Pain is not too bad using ice and already cut back on pain pills

great workouts girls and HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Reactions: WD
Doreen, that is why I try to take the time to look at a workout before I do it. I don't remember, is there a description on each of the CL workouts. I love Kettlebells, just have a little anxiety about picking them up and using them yet.

Roselyn, I am always done with the pain meds after a couple of doses that remind me of the misery of using them. I almost think the pain is better. Except I did have a doctor once scold me for not taking the pain medicine which I guess helps with inflammation. I had everything just tighten up into a huge ball of pain and I thought I was done for and called their emergency line. Light upper is probably fine.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone,

This morning I did SBF Upper Body 5 with DD. It was a lot of planks and shoulder in this one. Than we did Bring Sally Up Thighs. After that I hit heavier weights working my shoulders & abs.

I am beat from cooking all day long. We all decided to go out to eat next year instead cooking all day long, lol.Time to relax.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good morning,

SBF Gratitude 2019 D12 LB Mixed Cardio plus standing abs is done.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. BBL!

Today I did Kelly's RAW Step #2 and had a blast. I'm sick of not doing workouts so I just bit the bullet. I might pay for it later, but oh well. I still feel knots but they are getting better. This was a really fun workout, I enjoyed it. I love her easy step combos.

Workout was 41 minutes, burned 335 calories, went 4096 steps and HR was 142/173.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I did but I ate way too much. Oh well, not too worried about it.

CL 154 Metabolic meltdown this morning. This is a fun one with lots of combos and a fun core section at the end.
My sister bright her kids over and we went sledding this morning too.

Today I did some new workouts I purchased on Amazon Prime Video. Jessica Smith Cardio Abs ( I am thinking this came from a set (10 pounds down? as she has a link to 10# down nutrition on it) 26 minutes, heart rate 141 average, 170 max, met 8.6, 167 calories, 2,365 steps. I followed with Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga for flexibility and balance flow #1 neck and shoulders, 20 minutes, 31 steps, met 2.0, 35 calories, followed by flow 2 21 minutes, chest and back, 27 steps, met 2.0, 36 calories. I did the first one and purchased the second because I really liked it and there were moves in here I did in PT. I then did Jessica Smith You tube Total Body stress relieving stretch and some PT exercises, 27 minutes, met 2.0, 32 calories, 80 steps. Total time 94, 270 calories, 2,455 steps. No workout on Thanksgiving.

Nice workout for Thanksgiving Belinda :)

Debbie, I have done that Raw Step workout so many times. I like that I get a decent amount of steps and calories out of it and her workouts are not complicated step workouts. I wish she would do another one. I understand getting tired of holding back on the workouts. I am still allowing plenty of time between strength training for recovery. I ate too much too and ended up with heart burn on top of it. Then I got up this morning and had oatmeal planning to eat well, but failed and ate a piece of blueberry pie with ice cream. Made me feel sick and that is all I have had other than trying to eat a slice of sweet potato without marshmallow on it and a bit of my granddaughters herbed butternut squash. Neither made me feel like I could eat, so I think I will just wait till tomorrow.

Doreen, I had a wonderful time with my family. Lots of laughs.

Roselyn, glad that you are being careful and only working upper body.

CL 187 Move it this morning. Was about 40 minutes of 30 different cardio moves. Some high and some low. I did a lot of the moves on the rebounder. It was one of those workouts that you only need to do once!!

Today I did Jessica Smith Walk Strong and Have Fun: Ready Steady Go, 31 minutes, 203 calories, 3,091 steps heart rate average 143, max 165. I then did Walk Strong Have Fun: Step and Stride, 30 minutes, 205 calories, 3,145 steps. I finished with Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga Neck and Shoulder Flow, 19 minutes, heart rate 93 average, 114 max, 35 calories. Total time was 80 minutes, 6,254 steps, 443 calories.
This afternoon I started having chills an a fever :( We have plans tomorrow to go to an art show.
Kelly put out her third Raw box and Pump workout. This one is lower focus. She did one that was total body and one that is Upper Body. I am hoping to do the new one soon. I may have to skip two days of workouts next week. I have an appointment for a heart CT scan. and Friday I pick up my grandson early from school and may be helping wrap gifts for the student store at church that morning. Doesn't matter if I miss. I am really struggling with losing too much weight. Today I had oatmeal for dinner and soup for lunch. Nothing sounds good.

Doreen, I guess there are different workouts that suit different people. Nice that you were able to use the rebounder for some of those moves. I prefer to do workouts that I do not have to alter how it is done.

Belinda, that sounds like a more relaxing workout for today.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.