Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for July 2024

Good morning. I had an excellent night's sleep last night. I was so stressed out the past few days about our former President and the assassination attempt that I had not slept well the past few days. The Democrats have blood on their hands with all of the horrible things they say about the former President. Of course, unstable people will try to kill him. I saw him walk onto the stage at the convention last night and just cried, I was so happy to see him, and it was a miracle he was there. Needless to say, I am feeling better today and had a great workout. Today I did STS Meso 1 Disc #1 Chest, Shoulders and Biceps. I love these workouts; they go by so fast and they really get my muscles pumped. Workout was 1 hour and I burned 354 calories.

Nice job with the workouts yesterday everyone. Is Debbie on vacation? The weather is so weird here this year, overcast and humid! I do not think we will have a normal summer at all :(

Make it a great day.

Today I did Raw Strength #1 cardio acceleration, 35 minutes, 153 calories, heart rate 120/150, 1062 steps. I followed with CDorner stretch she did today, Neck and Back, 32 minutes, 44 calories. This stretch uses a chair seated and on the floor. Total time was 67 minutes, 197 calories.

Coffey Fit Raw Strength 1 (cardio acceleration)
32 minutes done in 12 reps sets with a cardio or rest between sets step with 4 risers each side of bench
warm up
1 arm dumbbell row 25 # 12 reps
squat knee up or rest 30 sec
repeat
squats 20# dumbbells 12 reps
jog in place or rest
repeat
bench press 15# dbs 12 reps
cardio jump pump up or rest 30 sec.
repeat
hammer curls(supination) 15# dumbbells 12 reps
cardio heel slaps or rest 30 sec
suitcase deadlifts 20# dumbbells 12 reps
cardio jacks or rest
repeat
lateral raises 12# 12 reps 10# 12 reps
cardio skater or rest
skullcrushers 12# dumbbells 12 reps
cardio v sit knee pulls in or rest
repeat
stretch

Belinda, nice work today on Live dance and 40 Minute Abs and Cardio Shred Workout STF Day 52.

Jolie, Debbie's husband is on vacation and she said she would probably not be checking in much.
That shooting was sobering and I feel bad for the family of the man that was shot and killed. I think everyone was in shock. I think God took care of things. I am so relieved he is still here. I pray nothing else like that happens to him. Great job on STS 1 Disc 1.

Hi,

D53 legs & shoulder is done. I can‘t believe Cathe‘s RT is coming up next week. I am so not prepared:(

Diane - nice work on the Raw Strength #1 cardio acceleration and stretch. I need to stretch more too.

Jolie - great job on M1 yesterday.

Have a great day everyone.

Today I did CDorner Vertical Step # 401, 138 calories, heart rate 120/159, 2,323 steps. I then did Raw String Along Abs 16 minutes, heart rate 116/157, 66 calories. I finished with Raw yoga stretch adding a couple of other stretches 17 minutes, 16 calories. Total time was 65 minutes, 221 calories, 2,775 steps.

Belinda, nice work today on D53 legs and shoulders. I have not paid much attention to the road trip myself. I need the stretching. I sure notice the difference if I skip it for a day or two.

Hi,

Taking a rest day today. If I feel up too it later I will do some yoga/stretching.

Diane - nice job on the vertical step, abs and stretch. I am going to the Cathe Road Trip next week.

Roselyn - great job on your biceps yesterday.

Have a great day, everyone,

Today I did STS 2.0 Supersets Upper Body + calves, 48 minutes, 133 calories, heart rate 101/132. I finished with STS 2.0 Mobility #1, 19 minutes, 31 calories. Total time was 67 minutes, 164 calories.

STS 2 Super Sets Total Body premix upper+calves 46:39 minutes
warm up with tubing and 10 and 15# dumbbell,s bench 5 risers on incline

Incline Chest Press #1 20# dbs 8 reps
Barbell wide Overhand Grip Row#1 55# 8 reps
Incline Chest Press #2 20# dbs 8 reps
Barbell wide Overhand Grip Row#2 55# 8 reps
Incline Chest Press #3 20# dbs 8 reps
Barbell wide Overhand Grip Row#3 55# 8 reps

Kneeling Sweeper Curl #1 15# dbs 8 reps (option is standing)
Incline Lying Triceps Extension #1 15# dbs 8 reps
Kneeling Sweeper Curl #2 15# dbs 8 reps
Kneeling Sweeper Curl #3 15# dbs 8 reps

Shrugs #1 20# dbs 8 reps
Calf raise #1 20# dbs 8 reps
Shrugs #2 20# dbs 8 reps
Calf raise #2 20# dbs 8 reps
Shrugs #3 20# dbs 8 reps
Calf raise #3 20# dbs 8 reps

Incline Chest Fly #1 15# dbs 8 reps
Barbell Underhand Grip Row #1 55# 8 reps
Incline Chest Fly #2 15# dbs 8 reps
Barbell Underhand Grip Row #2 55# 8 reps
Incline Chest Fly #3 15# dbs 8 reps
Barbell Underhand Grip Row #3 55# 8 reps

Hammer Curls #1 15# dbs 8 reps
Single Arm Triceps Kickback with Loop #1 12# db pink loop 8 reps R/L
Hammer Curls #2 15# dbs 8 reps
Single Arm Triceps Kickback with Loop #2 12# db pink loop 8 reps R/L
Hammer Curls #3 15# dbs 8 reps
Single Arm Triceps Kickback with Loop #3 12# db pink loop 8 reps R/L

Single Arm Side Lateral Raise #1 10# db 8 reps L/R
Double Arm Thumb to Thumb Rear Delt Fly #1 8# dbs 8 reps
Single Arm Side Lateral Raise #2 10# db 8 reps L/R
Double Arm Thumb to Thumb Rear Delt Fly #2 5# dbs
Single Arm Side Lateral Raise #3 10# db 8 reps L/R
Double Arm Thumb to Thumb Rear Delt Fly #3 5# dbs
Abbreviated Stretch

Roselyn, nice work on biceps yesterday and triceps today.

Belinda, enjoy your rest day today.

Roselyn - Debbie is on vacation.

Diane - fantastic workout. I do the kneeling sweeper curl all standing.

Debbie - I hope you enjoy your vacation.

Reactions: WD
I forgot to check in yesterday. I did Cathe STS Meso 1 Disc #2 Back and Triceps. Workout was 1 hour and I burned 392 calories. Today, I took the pup for a 4 mile walk at the beach trial, 1 hour 14 minutes and I burned 541 calories. It was cool and foggy, so it was nice to walk in overcast skies, the water looked just like it does in Hawaii.

Belinda, have fun at the Road Trip, I bet those get togethers are a blast!

I hope Debbie is enjoying her well deserved vacation.

Great job with the workouts the past few days everyone.

Make America Great Again! Wow what a RNC convention that was, I was glued to the tv for 4 days and could not believe the amount of patriots that attended. I feel like there is hope for America again.

Today I did STS 2.0 Supersets pre-mix lower body only, 19 minutes, 70 calories, Cathe Killrer Barre bonus, 19 minutes, 49 calories, Sts 2.0 mini ball abs, 12 minutes 30 calories. I finished with Raw 20-minute stretch flow,31 calories. Total time was 70 minutes, 180 calories.

STS 2.0 Super Sets mix lower body only
warm up
squats #1 25# dbs 8 reps
deadlifts #1 55 # barbell 8 reps
squats #2 25# dbs 8 reps
deadlifts #2 55# dbs 8 reps
squats #3 25# dbs 8 reps
deadlifts #3 55# dbs 8 reps

alternating sumo squat #1 25# db 8 reps
alternating crossback lunge # 1 25# dbs 8 reps
alternating sumo squat #2 25# db 8 reps
alternating crossback lunge #2 25# dbs 8 reps
alternating sumo squat #3 25# db 8 reps
alternating crossback lunge #3 25# dbs 8 reps

abbreviated stretch

Belinda, I sometimes kneel with those sweeper curls and sometimes stand. I usually pull out one of those knee pads or my step mat over my mat for cushioning when I kneel. Nice work on Day 54 arms and legs today.

Jolie, great job on getting in STS Meso 1 Disc #2 Back and Triceps and the walk. It is hot here I spent time in the yard this afternoon doing some work. I have been glued to the RNC all week too. It makes me feel good that there are so many other patriots around.

Hi,

D55 Bodyweight Boot camp plus dance workout is done,

Diane - good for you for doing the sweeper curls kneeling. I just can‘t kneel anymore with my swollen knees. Great job STS 2.0 Supersets pre-mix lower body only,Cathe Killrer Barre bonus, Sts 2.0 mini ball plus Raw 20-minute stretch flow. Thanks to you I been stretching daily too.

Jolie - thank you! I been a few RT‘s before. They are a blast. I am going to be Cathe‘s modifier, lol

Debbie - I hope you having lots of fun.

Have a great Saturday everyone.

Today I did CDorner Step Aerobics #403, 66 minutes, 275 calories, heart rate 124/155, 4,496 steps. I finished of with CDorner Mobility challenge day #5, neck and shoulders, 16 minutes, 24 calories. Total time 82 minutes, 299 calories, 4,496 steps.

Belinda, good job on Day 55 Bodyweight Boot camp plus dance workout. I feel so much better when I keep up the stretching. It has become an important part of my workout days.

Yesterday was a rest day for me, I was feeling wiped out. Today, I still feel sluggish, but I got myself into the gym anyway and now I am happy that I pushed myself to do a workout. Today's workout was STS Meso 1 Disc #4 Chest/Shoulders/Biceps and had a great workout. The workout was 1 hour and 5 minutes and I burned 390 calories. I bought a new fitness tracker watch off Amazon during the Prime sale and I get it tomorrow. I only spend $60 because all I really need it for is to track my calories burned, heart rate, oxygen and my steps with GPS. I was going to get a Garmin, but I only wear a watch while I workout so I did not see spending that much money. If I wore it all day, that would be a different story. My Fitbit will not hold a charge more than two days, so it is time to retire it.

Diane Sue, great job with the STS 2.0 workouts the past few days. Those workouts look as long in time as the original series. Also, nice job with the step workout too!

Belinda, nice job on the workout as well as the dance workout.

Make it a great day. Happy Sunday.

I started the first sts today, Sts muscle endurance chest shoulders and biceps
Forgot what a good program this is I don't know how long i will commit We shall see

Hello everyone!! Back from vacation and had a really good week off. We went to Hocking Hills in southern Ohio and had a great time. We hiked 6 miles on a 97 degree day and we all about died when we were finished. OMG was it hot and humid. But it was a great workout. Haven't done much of anything since.

I wanted to workout this morning and start the STS 2 program again so I set my Garmin alarm to go off at 6 so I could get up and get going. Stupid me set it for PM instead of AM so I didn't get up early enough to start the workout before me and my SIL went walking. What a dummy I am sometimes. So my SIL and I are going walking right now and then when we get back I will do some weights. Hopefully I'll have time for an hour lifting workout.

I'm feeling much better so we shall see. I have to go to PT tomorrow. I haven't even done my PT exercises for over a week. Shame on me.

I'll be back later! Great job on your workouts last week!!!

My SIL and I walked 3 miles and then I came home and did STS 2 Total Body Giant Sets and did the entire workout. Had an excellent workout. I skipped a few of the leg exercises because they were very tired from the walk and I did some of my PT exercises instead.

10 reps doing these excises one time through with little rest:

Squats: 15's
Chest Press: 20's
Overhead Shoulder Press: 10's
Alternate Reverse Lunges: 15's
Deadlifts: 15's
Double Arm Rows: 15's
Side to Side Lunge:15#
Bicep Curls: 15's
Lying Triceps Extensions: 12's
Barbell Glute Raises: 30#

2 min. break, then this series of exercises:
Bulgarian Split Squats: 15#
Alternate Chest Press: 20's
Alternate Shoulder Press: 12's
Reverse Lunges: 15's
One Legged Deads: 20#
One Arm Rows: 20#
Side Lunges: Skipped
Single Arm Bicep Curl: 15's
Alternate Lying Triceps Ext: 12's
Barbell One Leg Glute Press: 20#

2 minute rest then go back to the first Giant Sets but doing them with 8 reps:
Squats: 15's
Chest Press: 20's
Overhead Shoulder Press: 12's
Alternate Rev. Lunge: Skipped
Deads: 15's
Double Arm Row: 15's
Side to Side Lunges: Skipped
Biceps Curl: 15's
Lying Triceps Ext: 12's
Barbell Glute Press: Skipped

Workout was 58 minutes, burned 296 calories and HR was 109/139.

Our walk was 1 hr 30 min. and burned 240 calories. We went 3 miles and apparently my HR was 72/88. That cannot be right.

Anyways, I feel great. I only have this week off and three days next week, I go back on Thursday of next week. Can't believe my summer is over already. Sad.

Have a great day everyone and great workouts!

So about all that is going on in politics. I don't even know what to think anymore. Like most, I was very shocked about the assassination attempt on Trump. Something doesn't add up there but I won't get into my thoughts on that on this platform. I'm just glad that Trump is ok, that was a great scare for me.

This crap about Harris running is just that - crap. I'm not even sure it's constitutionally legal for her to run without THE PEOPLE nominating her. Again, I won't go into this on this platform but this whole scenario is not right.

I'm keeping faith that all will work out in the end. It's really all we can do at this point. Pray.

Hi,

30 Minute Strength & Conditioning Workout | STF - Day 56 is done. I will do a stretch later. I am packing/picking out clothes for the RT. Getting there, lol.

Debbie - glad you had a nice vacation. Wow, on those walks.

Jolie - great job on D4.

Roselyn - great job on D1.

Diane - great job on your workout yesterday. I agree, I feel so much better when I stretch.

Have a great Monday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.