Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for July 2024

This morning I did STS 2.0 No Equipment Abs, did my PT exercises and then walked on my treadmill for 1 mile. My SIL and I were discussing walking but it was raining so that's why I got on my treadmill. Ended up, we were able to go walking.

This workout was 50 minutes, burned 250 calories and HR was 98/135.

We walked at a park for 1 hr. 40 minutes, went 4 miles and burnd 335 calories. I totally enjoy walking with her, her and I get along so well. Anyways, it's very humid here today but luckily it was cloudy. We actually got sprinkled on a bit but it felt good.

Jolie - The rain from hurricane Beryl fizzled out before it got here. We sure could have used some rain, we are in a drought. It's odd that you have humidity, I thought CA was a dryer climate? We're used to it here but it's nice to go into the air conditioned house after you've been outside. Great job losing 20#, that is so awesome! Congrats! You have been working hard on that and now it shows!! :)

Belinda - Us too, we definitely need rain. Didn't get much, though. Great job on your workouts!!

Roselyn - Great job with Beast!!

Roxie - You got out of bed to do a workout? LOL! Good job getting it in! I think I would have stayed in bed. LOL!!

Diane - How are you feeling today?? I hope you are doing better. I think sometimes we do push too hard. I am finally feeling really good, I almost lifted today but thought I should just wait. But I sure wasting all these great days that I can workout. Makes me so mad. Hope you had fun at your ladies day!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Monday I did CDorner Spinal Mobility from 30 day mobility. I had my grandson here, but wanted to loosen up things some. Yesterday I was still not feeling a workout and even though my ladies group did not meet till lunch time, I did not do anything.
Today I did Cathe, Gloved Up & Sweaty without weights or boxing gloves, 41 minutes, 203 calories, heart rate 132/153. I did not want to mess my neck up so was careful and left out gloves. I liked this and it was not real high impact, but suggestions for not jumping. I also did CDorner Mobility Challenge Day 8 Full Body Stretch, 14 minutes, 17 calories. Total time 55 minutes, 220 calories.

Debbie, nice work on the abs, treadmill, PT and walking. I am glad that you are feeling good again. You and your husband will enjoy the Can Am. My husband has always talked about getting a trike or something I can ride alongside. He got rid of his motorcycle because I did not want to ride anymore since it makes my neck hurt fighting the wind with the helmet.

Roxie, good job on getting Body Training Standing in.

Belinda, Chris has not done another 30 day mobility again. She did say she was going to though. I really do like those because time length is easy to fit in and you can choose what areas you need the work on.
Nice work yesterday on D47 Cardio and abs and 1 mile walk. We had a lot of rain this weekend.

Jolie, great job on the 20# weight loss and feeling great for doing it. Nice job on the walk and 15 minute Raw Boxing Finisher. I do not usually have a lot of problem with the Raw boxing unless I have done it too many days, or used heavier weights like 3 and 5# in the workouts that are slower. Still from what I was reading, boxing requires a lot of fast twists and turns that can cause injury to the spine and neck. I love boxing. Whenever I visited Southern California from Phoenix I always thought it was very humid. I think a lot is the ocean puts more moisture in the air. I always have the air on, but kick it down at night because it blows on me when sleeping and I get cold even at 76 degrees.

Hi,

Today I did ALL-FITNESS LEVELS Butt & Shoulders AMRAP Workout *LOW IMPACT* | STF - DAY 48.

Diane - great job on CDorner Spinal Mobility from 30 day mobility. I need to look into these. Have fun with your grandson.

Roselyn - it‘s very humid here too. Great job on your Full Body today.

Debbie - great job on STS 2.0 No Equipment Abs, PT exercises and your walked on my treadmill . We finally got a little rain.

Jolie - congratulations on the weightless. That is amazing.Nice job on your walk and Raw.

Roxie - enjoy the lake today. Nice job on Body Training Standing.

Good night.

Reactions: WD
This morning I did my PT exercises and then just walked on my treadmill. It is really nice today, only in the 70's and no humidity. It will only last today, though, tomorrow it's supposed to be hot and humid again.

Treadmill workout was 46 minutes, burned 495 calories (holy smokes!), went 2.23 miles, did 5366 steps and HR was 166/188.

Diane - That's why we got the Can Am - I am too afraid to ride my motorcycle anymore because of all the crazies on the road. I haven't ridden it in almost 3 years. So we are going to sell it and his bike and start using the Can Am. My DH did a lot of research and it seems this one is the best, although we looked at Goldwings as well. My helmet is heavy so if it starts bothering my neck I will get a lighter one. Is the Gloved Up and Sweaty workout from her new workouts? Sounds like a fun one.

Roselyn & Belinda - Great job with your workouts!

Have a great day everyone!!

I cannot believe the weather we are having at the moment. It is usually dryer and sunny but right now it is foggy and humid, 90% humidity. My patio umbrellas are getting mold on the top of them from this damp weather. Today I stayed inside the house, walked on the TM while I watched a Wimbledon womans semi final match with the air conditioning on, it was heaven. I walked for 1 hour, 3 miles and burned 409 calories. Next, I did RAW Arms, 21 minutes, 4 rounds of the circuit with no rest at all. Each set was 10 reps. Total workout time was 1 hour 17 minutes and I burned 533 calories.

Traditional Curls- 15's x 10 reps (4 rounds of this circuit)
Seated Overhead Triceps Ext.- 12's
Hammer Curls- 15's
Kickbacks- 12's

Debbie, great job on the walk today and the PT exercises. We never get rain in the summer, but I know where you live you do. I hope you get some sort of rain soon to get yourselves out of the drought. Very cool that you bought the Can-Am, I bet you both will have a lot of fun on it this summer. My husband and son rides dual sport bikes, on and off road and it scares me when they ride on the road. All of these people on their phones when they drive, so unaware of their surroundings causes terrible accidents.

Diane Sue, I have had no energy to workout much lately. Is your weather really hot? I hope you had a good time with your grandson.

Belinda, nice workout on the Butt and Shoulders today!

Roselyn and Roxie, I hope you both have a good workout today.

Make it a great day.

Good Afternoon,

I did Muscle Up Chest,Back & Shoulders. I haven’t felt well since Monday I have had a migraine and yesterday when we came off the lake I was dizzy weak and shaky but my heart rate was also high almost didn’t go for our 2 mile walk but completed it. It’s in the 90’s hear today we didn’t have humidity.

This morning I did STS 2.0 Metabolic Core and Floor Abs. I liked this one but skipped the last two exercises which was Mermaids and Sliding Planks. I was afraid my shoulder and neck area wouldn't like those. I am doing so much better, though. I actually feel like I could start lifting again. After this I did my PT exercises. Now I'm getting ready to go walk the parks with my SIL. It is really nice today, in the 70's and cooler air.

Abs and PT was 30 minutes, burned 117 calories.

I'm not going to be on much from now until July 22nd. My DH is on vacation after today and we will be taking one day trips here and there. I doubt will workout and I'm hoping I'll be able to keep up with my PT exercises. I'll try to check in every now and again but I will for sure be reading your posts and workouts.

Jolie - We will have fun with the Can Am. I actually drove it with my DH on the back yesterday, he liked being my bitch. LOL!! It's a lot different than a motorcycle and I definitely feel more secure and safe on it. My mom and brother always worried so much about me being on the motorcycle and they were both glad when I stopped riding it. I just hope they don't worry too much about the Can Am. It is truly safer than a motorcycle. Great job on your workout!! Raw Arms is a good one.

Roxie - Great going on your workout. I hope you aren't coming down with something. Hope you feel better soon.

Roselyn - Great job with the tabata workout.

Belinda - I hope you enjoyed your rest day.

Diane - Hope you are doing well.

Well, hope you all have a great week!! See you after next week.

Good Evening,

I did KCM TLC Boxing and if you hold in your abs it really works your core. Physical Therapist called today she does have another opening for me until August 7th but she has me down as first to call if there is a cancellation.

Debbie-have fun. I just ran out of allergy medicine so I bought some today and hopefully that helps.

Evening,

DS and Dil are in town. Today I did TB Tabata D49.

I will be back in the morning to catch up on personals

It has been a really busy week for me and allergies are crazy right now. Anyway, most of the week was just yoga and mobility stretching with a couple of cardios mixed in. Hopefully this week I can get in some good workouts. Both weekends I had grandchildren here.
I just finally checked that Cardio And Weights dvd out on my laptop and all of the premixes are there and work. So, it is blu-ray player that can only do one pre-mix with cardio and the lightweight segments on it. The cardio only premix works fine.

Debbie, enjoy your time with your husband. Hopefully you can keep up with the PT.

Jolie, it has been in the upper 90's and around a 100 degrees here. No rain in sight till maybe next weekend. I am staying indoors as much as possible. Nice job on the Raw Arms. Those really work you well in a short amount of time.

Belinda, nice work on Arms and Legs Bootcamp.

Roxie, Good job on the TLC Boxing workout. Hope you can get into your PT soon.

Roselyn, nice work on legs.

Evening,

No workout today. My son and his wife and DD/BF came to visit us this weekend. We had a lot of fun.

Diane - sorry about your allergie. Great job on your yoga and mobility workouts. Sorry about the dvd.

Roselyn- great job on your leg workout.

Good night,

I have not checked in for days, I have been busy. Here is what I have done for workouts the past few days.

Friday, 3 mile walk with the pup
Saturday- Rest day
Sunday- 3 mile TM walk, KCM RAW Upper Body and ABS
Today- rest day, I had to go to the chiro first thing this morning.

Have a great day.

Today I did Gloved Up & Sweaty + floor, 45 minutes, 208 calories, heart rate 127/155, 3,362 steps. I followed with STS 2.0 no equipment abs, 11 minutes, 20 calories. Finished with CDorner Day 28 Upper Body Stretch & mobility, 12 minutes, 24 calories. I estimated calories for the stretch as I forgot to start my Garmin. I did run my withings app and it usually gives me higher calories for yoga stuff, so I lowered it some as they were around 40 calories. I did use the Garmin on the other two workouts.

Hi,

Day 51 Full Body workout.

Great job everyone on your workouts.

Sorry for being so short today, I am tired. I had my infusion today. I am ready to go to sleep.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.