Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for January 2022!!

This morning I did Flex Train. I like that one. Not much on legs, but a pretty good upper body workout.

Diane, glad you are starting to feel better. Just keep doing what they tell you. Oh, the stiffness, I know what you mean. Eventually PT will massage you. It's awesome. Have you tried Tylenol instead of advil? I was always an advil user, but Tylenol really works much better. Maybe you are supposed to use ibuprofen?

Jolie, That's why I am afraid to subscribe to a streaming. I know I will have troubles. Did you ask Cathe Administrator? They might be able to help.

Good workouts everyone!

I think I am going to do a Juliette Wooten workout this week. I need to get past the accent, but she has some good ones. Her Yoga Hiit is piquing my interest.

Good morning,

Today was Shoulders, Chest & Triceps Superset Workout // Day 6 HR12WEEK 2.0 = 47 min.

Warm Up
Superset 1 (40s work + 20s rest x3 rounds)
Front + Side Raise
Weighted Jacks

Superset 2 (40s work + 20s rest x3 rounds)
Chest Press
T-Push Up

Superset 3 (40s work + 20s rest x3 rounds)
Skull Crushers
Crab Dance

Superset 4 (40s work + 20s rest x3 rounds)
Overhead Press
Combo Boxer Jacks

Superset 5 (40s work + 20s rest x3 rounds)
Tricep Kickbacks Tricep
Push Up

Superset 6 (40s work + 20s rest x3 rounds)
Walking Plank
Inchworm + Hop

Cool Down & Stretch

Jolie - I never had a problem with CL. Are you clicking on my videos? Maybe contact her customer service.

BBL for more personals.

Today I did Michelle Briehler PiYO Power #2 Intense Cardio HIIT. That was a tough one but I did the whole hour. A lot of burpees and I substituted some toward the end. It was still pretty fun choreography. Again I loved the outdoor summer scenery. I think I will be rehydrating today.

This morning I did RAW Step Boxing and had an ok workout. I'm sick of walking on my treadmill so I wanted to get a kickboxing workout in. Now I'm drained. I feel like crawling back home and going to bed. Damn, what is it with this thing I have? I'm so sick of feeling this way. I still have a little sinus stuff going on along with the stupid cough. But all in all, not feeling horrible. I bought some Emergency tablets and those seem to be helping a bit. Hopefully this will be gone soon.

Workout was 30 minutes, burned 164 calories, did 3287 steps and HR was 120/157.

I have to be at work early tomorrow morning so I don't think I will be working out.

No time for personals, hope you are all doing good and have a great workout today!!!

Hi everyone,

I did 40 MIN Tabata Legs & Abs Workout // Day 7 HR12WEEK 2.0 is done. I am glad Heather shows modifications. I did some on my rebounder, some modified.

Warm Up

Tabata 1 (20s work + 10s rest x4 rounds)
Curtsey Lunges
Pop Lunges

Tabata 2 (20s work + 10s rest x4 rounds)
Plank Ankle Reach
Plank Jacks

Tabata 3 (20s work + 10s rest x4 rounds)
In + Out Squat
Jump Squat + Jack

Tabata 4 (20s work + 10s rest x4 rounds)
Reverse Crunch + Kick Out Bicycle Crunch

Tabata 5 (20s work + 10s rest x4 rounds)
Side Lunge + Raise Side Lunge Hops

Tabata 6 (20s work + 10s rest x4 rounds)
Plank Rocker
Rocking Chair

Tabata 7 (20s work + 10s rest x4 rounds)
Hold Squat
Pop Squat

Tabata 8 (20s work + 10s rest x4 rounds)
High Knee Twist Cross Over + Hop

Cool Down & Stretch

Debbie - sorry you still not feeling better. Feel better soon. Thinking about you.

Diane - how are you doing? Thinking about you.

Good job everyone.

I forgot to check in yesterday. I went for a 5 mile walk at the beach and burned 801 calories. Part of it was walking in soft sand so my calf muscles are feeling it today. It was absolutely beautiful; I wore shorts and a tank top and was hot. Today I started Cathe's STS Meso I and had a fantastic workout. I love this workout series; it is my all-time favorite workout program. Today was workout 1, Chest, Shoulders and Biceps. I am stronger than the last time I did the workout, but I am not lifting as heavy as in previous years. What has happened to Diane is keeping me in check with my weights, a severe injury is not what I want to happen at this point of my life. Workout was 1 hour, and I burned 328 calories. I did not do the pushups due to my bad shoulder, so I did all sorts of chest presses instead.

Debbie, sorry you are not feeling well, and your energy level is down, mine was too when I was sick and it seemed like it took forever to get it back, but it does come back slowly.

Belinda, way to go on the workout today, great job using the rebounder for the modifications. Jumping like that is great for your Lymphatic system!

BBL to read the other posts for the day.

Cheers!

Hi,

Today is a rest day from Heather R. rotation. Unless she post the workout for tomorrow later today? I did SBF D37 UB plus abs.

I have 3 appointments lined up for tomorrow. I will check in late evening. Not sure, if I get a workout in tomorrow?

Jolie - fantastic job on your walk and calorie burn. My knees have been bordering again lately, not sure if it's from the rebounder?

Debbie - hope you feeling better today.

Diane - thinking about your.

Have a great workout and day, everyone. It's freezing here.

Today I went for a 3 mile walk in the hills, no calorie burns to post, I forgot to wear my FitBit. Tomorrow will be my rest day #1 for the week.

Belinda, way to go on the workout! Hope your appointments go well tomorrow.

Debbie and Diane, I hope you both are feeling better today.

Enjoy the day, it will be 78 degrees here today!

This morning I did the Hi/Low workout from KCM's new Cardio Fit DVD... and loved it. The music was interesting but not a deal breaker - It will probably grow on me. Fun cardio mini-combos and then dumbell combos. Good workout for moving your body and working up a bit of a sweat without being too crazy!!

Then I did a 20 min recovery ride on Ifit through Moab. Realizing they must have gotten permission to close down the trails to other riders because they never meet anyone on the trails and I suspect those trails are really busy normally!!

Tonight I did Perfect HIIT Low Impact and ICE Chiseled Upper Body. Chiseled UB is pretty challenging. I really thought I could go a little heavier, but not so.

Roselyn, Caroline's lower body workout looks good. I think I am going to do it tomorrow.

Doreen, glad you like Kelly's new workout.

Good workouts everyone!

Reactions: WD
i did Kelly's New Power Splits workout one this morning. 15 minute up upper body lifting and then 15 minutes of boxing.

Thought I was getting better and then last night was hit with a horrible headache and an upset stomach. Wow, when will this let up? I probably should call my doctor to see if she can write me a prescription. I just keep feeling like it's going away and then something else happens. Tired of it. I've heard from several people that this goes on for about 4 weeks or so. Geez....

Anyways, I walked on my treadmill this morning for 40 minutes, burned 165 calories (really low, lower than my FB used to read when I walked, what is up?), TM said 251 calories burned. I did 2.34 miles and 4615 steps. HR was only 90/101. I used to get to at least 120 with my FB. Not sure what to think about this new device, I was hoping it might be more accurate. Could my HR be that low? It seems to do way better with weight work, though. Can't win!!!

Belinda - Those workouts you are doing look awesome. I really like the tabata legs one you did a couple days ago. Are these workouts on Youtube?

Jolie - Great job with your walks, have a good rest day!

Roselyn - Great job on Endgame, are you liking it so far?

Cam - Nice job with the ICE workout yesterday!!

Doreen - Ooooh, I need to check that one out, sounds like fun. I was hoping Kelly would post a new workout soon.

Diane - Hope you are doing ok, check in when you feel like it. We miss you!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Evening,

No workout to report today. My appointments went well.

Debbie - sorry you still not feeling any better. That's a good idea calling your doctor for meds. Feel better soon. Yes, all those workouts are on YT. I do like her workouts.

Diane - hope you feeling better too. Thinking about you. I know you busy with PT.

Lots of fun today. I am exhausted. I will see you all tomorrow.

Last edited:
Today I did Caroline Endgame Lifted Lower Body. I really liked this mainly because it was a no-dread workout. 2 sets, 40 sec of a weighted move and then 40 sec of the same type of body weight move. It was tough but enjoyable. I couldn't believe how quick the 45 minutes went and I will be sore tomorrow. Definitely doing this one again. I also liked that she gave a decent rest in between so you could rest the back and knees. 2 sets of deadlifts between each set.

Saw my Orthopedic today for my neck. I thought it would be my last appointment and he would release me from his care, but not so. He said my C5 & C6 have fused nicely and good bone growth but my C7 is lagging behind. Bummer. I feel great, but he wants me to see him in May and another x-ray. He told me not to be concerned and that it is not uncommon. He said it is nothing I did and to continue working out, but no running or repetitive jumping. I don't run and told him I have kept my workouts pretty much low impact. I am sure it has to do with age, but he wouldn't say that. Ha! I told him the kind of workouts I am doing and slower and more controlled weight work. He said, perfect.

Debbie, hope you feel better. You got a doozy of a flu virus. Hope you ard better by the weekend. Take it easy working out.

Roselyn I may try to do more of Endgame. I just don't like split workouts. But I like less rounds.

Diane, hope you are doing ok and PT is helping.

Doreen, good job with KCM.

Warmer here today. It was 42! It felt like Spring. Maybe I will get a walk in tomorrow.

Good night!

I am doing okay. The therapist got me a little more movement today and added another move along with some different angles. It sure hurts though. He said by the end of six weeks we should be far enough along that when I start back to more activity I will be able to do things. It is 3 weeks today since surgery. I am still icing a lot.

Today I am feeling much better and felt great yesterday. I still have no desire to do a strenuous workout so I stuck to walking again today. I will probably do that tomorrow as well and hopefully by Monday I will feel like doing a RAW workout. I have energy back, just not enough to do a hard workout.

So I walked for 50 minutes today doing a light jog here and there to try and get my HR up. I burned 204 calories (TM said 298), I went 2.9 miles (TM said 2.5), did 6018 steps and HR was 95/117.

Roselyn - Glad you are liking Endgame. I will try a few of the workouts here and there I'm sure. The back and biceps one looks good. LOL on exercise ADD. I get that.

Belinda - I could have sworn I saw a post from you yesterday about your RP but it's not there now. I am so sorry for all you are dealing with. Here I am complaining about a stupid cough and sinus congestion and you are dealing with so much more. I'm sorry about the allergic reaction you had to your meds, that is awful. I had that happen to me once when I went to a holistic doctor and she said I had mold in my system and gave me Neem. OMG, I broke out so bad and itched everywhere. I had red blotches everywhere, it was horrible. I can only imagine what you are dealing with. I will say a prayer for you, my friend. It's not right that we do everything right with eating and exercising and then have to deal with health issues anyways.

Cam - Glad most of your neck issues are healing nicely, that is good news. I'm sure age does have something to do with the one that is lagging. Great job on the workout, you have me wanting to do that one. I like leg workouts but most of them are dread factors for me. I will try that one next week. Good to know about the rest periods.

Diane - Glad you are getting along ok and PT is helping a bit. I'm sure you are feeling a lot of pain. I hope that subsides soon. The weeks are flying, I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since your surgery already. Where does the time go?

Doreen - So Kelly's new Power Splits must be a DVD workout. I looked on RAW and didn't see it out there. :(

Good morning,

I had a lot of appointments yesterday. Like I said last night they went well except one. I posted something last night on here, but after reading it didn't make much sense to me. I was tired and very stressed out when I wrote my post last night. I decided to take it down and reposted with fresh mind.

I had an appointment with the Orthopedics surgeon for my shoulder/biceps. She wants me to continue with PT until I am 100%. I still have problems with my shoulder/biceps.

I saw the ENT, I been having a lot of problems with RP. Since I have acute sinus issues, she ruled out sinus infection. I been a lot of problems with RP for month now.

I also had mammogram yesterday. Hopefully this one comes back normal. I need some good news.

On the way to all my appointments my Rheumatologist called me. I been high doses of steroids for the last 2 month for RP. I am tapering down now. A little over a week ago, my Rheumatologist added another medication for RP to take along with MTX to stop my body from attacking my body. Even though I was on steroids my noise was hurting really badly. Well, I started getting an allergic reaction to the new medicine. At first, my hands started to scaling like a prune. Not even lotion helped. I was getting stomach cramping and a rash all over my chest. I was getting blisters all over my mouth. My Rheumatologist was concerned, he ask me to see him after all my other appointments. After exams, he recommended I take Humira plus MTX. I can't stop taking MTX, it will build antibodies against the new medicine. Eventually they will reduce MTX to a lower dose if my body stops attacking my own body. My left ear is showing signs for RP :( My Rheumatologist took pictures from my ears. Humira is an injection I have to take once every 2 weeks. He also had another doctor from rheumatology to take a look at the rash, blisters and my hands. He confirmed I had an allergic reaction to the medicine. They both agreed I should start taking Humira. They both took their time to talk, answered all the questions I had about the new medicine. I already have an appointment Friday morning with my Rheumatologist nurse to practice to inject into my thigh/stomach. I am a little stressed out since I saw my doctor yesterday.

I need to destress and get a workout in.

Last edited:
Today I am feeling much better and felt great yesterday. I still have no desire to do a strenuous workout so I stuck to walking again today. I will probably do that tomorrow as well and hopefully by Monday I will feel like doing a RAW workout. I have energy back, just not enough to do a hard workout.

So I walked for 50 minutes today doing a light jog here and there to try and get my HR up. I burned 204 calories (TM said 298), I went 2.9 miles (TM said 2.5), did 6018 steps and HR was 95/117.

Roselyn - Glad you are liking Endgame. I will try a few of the workouts here and there I'm sure. The back and biceps one looks good. LOL on exercise ADD. I get that.

Belinda - I could have sworn I saw a post from you yesterday about your RP but it's not there now. I am so sorry for all you are dealing with. Here I am complaining about a stupid cough and sinus congestion and you are dealing with so much more. I'm sorry about the allergic reaction you had to your meds, that is awful. I had that happen to me once when I went to a holistic doctor and she said I had mold in my system and gave me Neem. OMG, I broke out so bad and itched everywhere. I had red blotches everywhere, it was horrible. I can only imagine what you are dealing with. I will say a prayer for you, my friend. It's not right that we do everything right with eating and exercising and then have to deal with health issues anyways.

Cam - Glad most of your neck issues are healing nicely, that is good news. I'm sure age does have something to do with the one that is lagging. Great job on the workout, you have me wanting to do that one. I like leg workouts but most of them are dread factors for me. I will try that one next week. Good to know about the rest periods.

Diane - Glad you are getting along ok and PT is helping a bit. I'm sure you are feeling a lot of pain. I hope that subsides soon. The weeks are flying, I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since your surgery already. Where does the time go?

Doreen - So Kelly's new Power Splits must be a DVD workout. I looked on RAW and didn't see it out there. :(

Glad you feeling better. I was so stressed out last night, after reading my post it didn't made any sense plus I was tired. I took it down. Thanks for the prayer! I sure need it. The last few years haven't been good for me at all. Please don't overdue it with workouts. Your body needs lots of rest. I know I don't follow my own advice, lol. I do need to destress from my visit with my doctor.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.