Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for April 2020

Today I did RAW Day 4: Total Body Strength again and had a really good workout. I really like this workout and was in the mood for total body. I went up in weight with some of the exercises. I also did RAW Upper Body Finisher as well.

3 rounds of 10 reps. So this is circuit style:

Pullover: 20#
Bicep Curls: 15's
Squat/Alt Reverse Lunges: 15's
Bench Press: 25's
Weighted Dips: 30#
Alternate Front Lunges: 15's
Upright Rows: 15's

Upper Body Finisher

Biceps Curl:
12.5's
Lateral Raise: 8's
Dips/Lying Extensions: Bw/10's
Repeat

Hammer Curls: 12.5's
Upright Rows: 12.5's
Kickbacks: 8's
Repeat

Alternate Supinated Curls: 12.5's/15's
Front Raise: 8's
Overhead Triceps Extension: 15#
Repeat

Total workout time was 48 minutes, burned 290 calories and HR was 121/159.

Belinda - I can't believe you still have a food shortage. That is scary. What is going on over there? The only things we can't get here right now is Lysol and Clorax Wipes. I did find generic wipes at Meijer's this weekend so I grabbed a couple.

Roxie - I live in farm country too and I guess you are right, they are struggling. We've had many of our larger farms close down which is sad. But we are all still eating so I wonder what the problem is? That is sad and scary at the same time. We need to stop relying on getting all our supplies and food from China and I hope that changes after everything that has happened recently.

Diane - I heard milk was being dumped but that has been going on for years. My DH worked for a farm when he was a kid and he said they would pump 5000 gallons of milk from their cows but the FDA only allowed them to sell 3000 of it. They had to dump the other 2000 and a government official would stand there while they dumped the milk. I don't get it. It's all because of money, money is the deciding factor of everything in this country. Sad. I think a lot of it is us buying stuff from China and I hope after all of this crap that is happening that changes. I know Trump is doing what he can, but I think more needs to be done. Our steel mills here opened up again for a few months but then closed due to the U.S. still getting steel from China. I thought that was supposed to stop? It was another big hit here for our economy in our county.

Jolie - I saw a video from Angie on Hot & Flashy yesterday on menopause and using HRT (Hormone replacement therapy) and I know most of us don't want to take that drug but I just wanted you to watch this quick video because I thought of you when I saw it. You have the same symptoms she has (hot flashes, no sleep) so I thought you might want to watch it:
- she has some great stuff out there and I really like her. I've watched several on makeup application and skin care. I subscribed to her channel and am glad I have time right now to sit and watch the ones that interest me.

Roselyn - Nice workouts! I need to do the KB on 4DS again, that one is fun. Maybe I'll do that one tomorrow.

Doreen - CL is great, I will probably subscribe to it again once I feel like doing Cathe again. Great job on your workout!!

Well, hope you all have a great day! I'll BBL to read all your posts and workouts.

Reactions: WD
Good morning,

CL In the Ring is done.

Debbie - isn't crazy? I am not sure if people hoarding food? I have no idea what is going on over here. I probably will do a run to Costco this week again to stock up on food. I tried to order from Amazon Whole foods, they don't deliver in our area :( This isn't fun anymore. I agree with you on not relying on China. Great job this morning.

Have a great day.

This morning I did Power Music's Sport Vol 6 workout. Each track has a different theme, sculpt, core activation, agility, endurance, etc.... I really liked this workout - some great renegade row variations and the core moves with dumbells were fun!

Diane - I'm not sure that Cathe is really changing up the workouts so much - maybe a couple new moves thrown in here or there? I think its just different that she doesn't have to keep the class together when she is teaching and doesn't spend any time walking around. And of course the cameras are always focused on Cathe so you don't miss when she changes speeds or moves to a new exercise.

I wished Cathe would film her new series solo too. That would be awesome. I really like Cathe working out alone and the camera man always focus on Cathe. The solo once look fantastic.

Today is my rest day! I am tired and I am looking forward to the break. I had two great workouts over the weekend, now I am going to plan out my meals for the next couple of days.

Debbie, I checked out that YouTube on Hot and Flashy this weekend, I cant wait to watch some more, and thanks for the menopause one, I will watch it! Nice job on the total body workout today and adding in the upper body as well as a finisher :)

Belinda, I want to do a kickboxing workout soon. I think tomorrow I may do another Yvette workout, depends on how I sleep. Those darn workouts are hard so I have to be rested in order to do them. I love CL workouts, I want to try the one's that are with Cathe by herself. I kind of like the class, it motivates me but the people should only be in the back round, and the camera should focus on Cathe only because most people have terrible form and lift with momentum.

Doreen, wow on that workout, that sounds like fun. I like Cathe's format of her workouts, it is just the faced pace that I don't really like because if you are lifting heavy it is hard to keep up.

Diane Sue, I will check back in later to read your post. I hope you had a great nights sleep and get in a great workout.

Have a nice day.

Jolie - have fun with your workout tomorrow. I probably will do a circuit or some sort of weight workout tomorrow. My knees need a break, lol. Just came back from a 60 min walk outside with my DD and DH. We talked on the phone the entire time, lol. Times flies. I agree with you on Cathe's background exercisers. I also found a lot of new instructors on IG which I would like to give a whirl.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw 7 Strong, 49 minutes (42 actual since I was writing the workout down), heart rate 109/171,153 calories, 1,084 steps. I needed to get out to the bank and Sprouts so that is all that I did. Sprouts got some of the Nutzo power full 7 nut and seed butter. I love that stuff :)
I am sick of that mask. I have only wore it maybe 4 times when out. I got into Sprouts and somehow a piece of my hair was stuck inside and stuck to my lipstick and poking me in the nose. I was going nuts trying not to rub my nose and dig at that thing. I flew through the store getting things so I could get that thing off!!
I got an email from Cathe for updating my password and it said if it wasn't me ignore. It was for the streaming service. I hope someone is not trying to use my id for streaming. I don't even know my log in right off of the top of my head.

Raw 7 Strong
strength done in 7 rounds of 7 reps and 7 exercises Kelly uses a 33 # barbells and 20# dumbbells. She does say some moves would be better with heavier if you have them and can have them ready. She chose the weight that would work for everything and power curl press was the deciding factor. Step or bench needed
5:35 warm up
rnd 1-5
single arm row I used 20# till round 5 and switched to 25#
power curl press 15# dumbbells for me
squat 20# dumbbells (really could go heavier here)
suitcase deadlifts 20# dumbbells (could have went heavier)
bench press 20# dumbbells
dips 32# barbell rnd 1 hip thrust was done 1st then Kelly switched it for the remainder
hip thrust 32# barbell
Rnd 6-7 all done with the barbell
exercise 1 done as 7 underhand rows and 7 overhand rows exercises 3-7 all done with the barbell
ends with 2 rounds of 20# overhead pullover to sit up followed scissors

Debbie, I really like the Raw Total Body workout 4. It seems to move quickly and packs a lot in for a short workout. Good idea adding the upper finisher. I contemplated throwing in some biceps curls today, bit time crunch made me forget it. The 7 Strong workout has to go somewhat lighter to do the power clean overhead press and I went with 15's instead of the 20. That is sad for the steel mills. I am carefully reading labels and trying to do my best to support our country's businesses. Of course that is hard with some things like produce. I think the produce I got to day is all from Mexico. It is a shame for the farmers to have to deal with all of that.
Trump has a bitter battle to fight to make even a little progress. They have let China almost own us. I hope this turns around. I watched a Hot and Flashy Video where she was checking out long wear lipsticks. Funny because I have the Stila Lip Paint and I agree, it does not last hardly at all and soon looks terrible on older lips. I was sorry I wasted the money. I found the Revlon in a lighter color worked much better, but most of the time I use Revlon Color Stay Suede. I can't find it in all of the stores, but it goes on nicely and lasts well. It is in a lipstick tube. It seems the ones that are a bit lighter color look best longer, but I generally do not need to reply more than two times a day. Sometimes I need some jojoba oil to get the remains of it off. Wish nice moist lipsticks stayed on.

Belinda, nice job on Cathe Live. I am sorry you did not get the groceries you needed. I have not found many problems here anymore. Sprouts had a little toilet paper and paper towels. I need napkins though and their toilet paper is way overpriced. I find that with some items. I ran out of Zertec for my allergies and checked Amazon and they wanted a real lot for it. I will wait till I can go to Walmart or something. I looked at the big Walmart when I went to the back and the parking lot was packed so I just moved right along to another store. That is too bad Whole Foods doesn't deliver to your area. I am sure time really does fly when you are chatting on the phone while walking.

Doreen, was that an audio workout? Someday I will try again for awhile with CL just to try the newer stuff. Maybe I should set up a new log in though.

Jolie, I hope you enjoyed your rest day. I have seen terrible form a lot in background exercisers.

Diane - I live in small town, we have 3 grocery stores. One is Martin's (Giant), Wal Mart and Food Lions. We have enough food stores around. Not sure why the shelves are empty at this point? If I drive to Costco I get pretty much what I need too. Costco is 45 min drive one way. I really think people hoarding food. I do feel like the prices have gone up lately especially Amazon. I usually shop at Whole Foods when I am in DC. Too bad they don't deliver in our area. I guess that is what you live in a small town. Nice job on your workout today.

Belinda, I may have been in the same situation if I still lived in the city our last home was in. They had Walmart, Food Pyramid, Aldi and a discount grocery that I never went to because things were in boxes and produce looked like it was passed down when it got old from the other stores. That was 100 miles from Oklahoma City. I used to pick up things when I would come to visit that I could not find there.
Sorry you have to go so far to get groceries. Yes, I check on things like toothpaste, bisquick was extreme in price, over the counter meds and personal needs were all over priced if they had them at all. Even things I normally purchase routinely have risen in price. :(

Today I did three different cardio workouts. The first one was RAW Just Step and that one was pretty fun, I think I've done it before. Very simple.

That workout was 28 minutes, burned 193 calories and did 2812 steps. HR was 126/158.

Then I did Max 4 Minute Interval w/Marc and that was short and sweet. My upper back is all knotted up again so I didn't want to do anything longer on that thing today.

Workout was 8 minutes (LOL!), burned 34 calories, went .18 miles and did 450 steps. HR was 97/145.

Then I got on my treadmill and walked for 25 minutes, burned 147 calories, went 1.25 miles and did 2945 steps. HR was 106/129.

Hope you all have a great workout! BBL!

This morning I went to my outside "gym" for the first time this season. Its finally warm enough it the morning I thought I would give it a try. I did a cyberobics weight workout (was supposed to be with a barbell but I used dumbells)

Power Music has workout videos on Fitness on Demand.... that was the Sport workout I did yesterday.

Goooooood Mooooooorning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am feelin good today! :) Today I did Yvette Bachman, Step/ Heavy Weights/ Core and had a fantastic workout! Workout was 40 seconds of cardio on the step, 10 to 12 reps heavy weight for Chest or Triceps and 30 seconds of ABS. I did this circuit for one hour! I burned 633 calories and I am dripping.

Debbie, I am so sorry that your upper body is giving you issues again, maybe you lifted too heavy the last time? Have you tried Potassium and Magnesium?
I find if I get tight and or cramp I am low in electrolytes. I think you said you take the NUUN product but I am not sure if there is Magnesium in it? Nice workout today, I love variety like that, 3 different workouts.

Belinda, way to go on the CL workout today! I am going to do a total body CL workout tomorrow, maybe one of the Ball workouts, I love those because the pace is slower. Have you tried All In Upper Body yet. I love this one too :)

Doreen, I am so happy you get to use your outdoor gym again! I workout upstairs with all of the doors open to the patio over looking the ocean and I get so inspired to workout with the great view and the fresh air. I hate working out indoors all closed up! Nice workout today as always.

Diane Sue, You are really do well with the RAW workouts lately. Are you in pain anymore? Debbie, sure is having a hard time with her upper body soreness. I think your PT really helped you a lot, I don't remember you saying anything about it bothering you lately. I think I am going to make some veggie soup today with a little parmesan cheese on the top :) or I will make a baked veggie dish of some sorts. The veggies are starting to look so good now and they are always in stock so that is what I am buying.

I hope you all have a wonderful day. BBL to read your posts.

I did a hiit workout today and Body Beast shoudlers, thinking of another round of Body Beast, I really always see results with that program for some reason

So I live in St. Louis County, so the county and city have stricter guidelines than the state. Therefore, we are still closed until May 15 at the earliest, so crazy

Today I did Kelly Coffey TLC (train like a contender) workout 1 boxing, 33 minutes, heart rate 121/156, 159 calories, 3,310 steps. I wore my 1 1/2 # gloves. I then did Fit Split Kickboxing and stretch skipping the warm up, 23 minutes, heart rate 129/161, 122 calories, 2,114 steps. I did Fit Split bonus abs (forgot how much time is spent on the hands) 13 minutes, heart rate 96/122, 30 calories 163 steps. I finished off with Fit Bit Down Dog yoga for upper body tension (really is total body with extra stuff for upper body) 16 minutes, 45 calories, 25 steps
Total time was 85 minutes, 356 calories, 5,612 steps.
I was wondering if the reason Walmart was so packed when I drove by yesterday is because people are stocking up after getting their stimulus checks.

Debbie, nice cardio workouts. I get those knots roll out and stretch several times a day. I started using my bumpy roller for those areas particularly before and after my workout and before bed at night. At first I have to go light till I get it a bit loosened and then I can lay on it and find the trigger point rock on it a bit. There is a fitbit foam roller workout and she has you go north and south which we normally do and then some areas you move east to west which she does leaning over to one side and even gets in up under the arm pit area. This has been helpful. I don't think this was one of the free ones though. I have done the upper body tension yoga 3 times now from Fit Bit and it works well at stretching. Sort of hurts when my arms in in the l position at sides and I roll back with the arm behind and turn my head opposite, but afterward I feel pretty good.

Doreen, that is nice that you got to go outside to workout. The sun is out here, but there is a chance of rain and I keep seeing clouds mounting. I was hoping to work outside before the leaves and tree seedlings get wet again.

Belinda nice work today

Jolie, great that you felt good and got in Yvette today. I felt pretty good this morning despite a short night's sleep. As far as pain I still am having some, but it has improved greatly. Sometimes I don't notice any pain which is great. I changed up some of my supplements and this last time I purchased Peak Performance Curcumin which I am taking morning and night and it seems to be helping quite a bit. Also taking Peak Performance Spirulina twice a day. I drink electrolyte and alkaline water when working out. I think I already mentioned that I added the Ancient nutrition rest + recovery multi collagen that has magnesium and stuff to help with recovery on top of the magnesium I take. I think it is all helping quite a bit.
I really rolled and stretched after today's workout because I spent a lot of time boxing and on my hands in planks and doing pikes and stuff so I was a bit worried about shoulders and neck.
I made a fajita type stir fry with red peppers, garlic, extra lean beef strips and onion last night and had it with salsa in a low carb wrap. I think I will have the other half, but maybe on cauliflower rice with some avocado and salsa. I picked up more veggies and fruit at Sprouts yesterday.

So it seems since I've been lifting heavy again (well, sort of heavy), I've been extremely sore all over. When I sit for a long period of time it takes a few minutes for my legs to actually stretch out and work. It's the weirdest thing. My shoulders, back and low back are very sore as well. I was fine when I was doing circuit workouts so I think I will be going back to those. Maybe my body doesn't want me to lift heavy anymore? Maybe it's saying, "STOP! Enough is enough!" I don't know, but luckily I'm not really into lifting heavy anymore.

Today I did RAW Box & Pump and had a great workout. I really do love these types of workouts. Funny how your tastes change. I hated these kinds of workout and cardio back in the day. All I wanted to do was lift heavy and I most certainly did. Just can't help but wonder if all that effected me in a negative way now?

Rows: 15's
W Back Flies: 8's
Overhead press/flies: 8's
Boxing w/1# hand weights
Supinated Curls: 15's
Pledges: 10's
Front/Hammer Run Curls: 8's (killer!)
Boxing w/1# hand weights
Upright Rows: 12's
Bent Elbow Lateral Raise: 8's
Bent Over Flies: 8's
Boxing w/1# hand weights
Overhead Extension: 15#
Double Arm Kickbacks: 5's
Dips
Boxing
w/1# hand weights
Chest Press: 15's
Flies: 12.5's
Face Plant Push Ups
Squats:
SKIPPED
Back Lunges: SKIPPED
Scales: SKIPPED

Added the ab work from RAW Heavy Bag 2. Love that one.

Workout was 57 minutes, burned 340 calories, HR was 119/166.

Belinda - It is weird how people are hoarding food where you are. It seems things are going to reopen in certain states now so you would think people would be a bit more calm about all this. Last time I needed dish soap there was no Dawn to be found, I had to settle for Ajax. Wow, what a difference in product. I will try and find Dawn next time I order. It's weird what stores are running out of. Great job with your workouts!

Jolie - I am loving Hot & Flashy, some of her videos are so good and she is such a pleasant person to listen to. I've learned a lot about eye concealer, skin care, etc. I just ordered some foundation from Estee Lauder - which I would never have done before due to the price, but I have been using Bare Minerals forever and need a change. After watching her review on this foundation I figured I'd give it a try. We'll see. I guess you can return it if you are not happy. So the supplements I take are: Pure Magnesium, Methyl B Complex, Orthomega (fish oil) - these three I purchase from my homeopathic doctor; Vitamin C, D3 w/K, and recently added Black Elderberry and Genius Mushrooms to keep COVID away. I also add BCAA's in my protein drink along with a banana for potassium. And I drink a NUUN drink every day after my workouts. I really don't see what else I can take. I have glucasomine and probably should take those but I feel like I am taking so much as it is. Any suggestions? You are doing great with your workouts!! Kicking @ss!

Diane - I agree, it is so disheartening to see how the U.S.'s hands are tied due to China. Ridiculous that it has gotten this bad. We don't even make our own masks for crying out loud. I bet this wakes up business entrepreneurs and hopefully it will make them provide us with these items. Made here in America. Bill Clinton should be ashamed of himself for the NAFTA act. I could go on and on but won't. I'm really liking those Hot & Flashy videos. I subscribed to her channel so I can search for certain topics to see if she's covered them. Today I want to check out her curling iron reviews. LOL!! How did you like TLC? Is that a RAW workout? Was it fun?

Doreen - So glad you were able to workout outside. It's been ok here but we have a couple warm days and then back to cold and rain. April and May is like that, though. Great job with your workouts!

Roselyn - I love the Beast workouts as well, but for now they seem to be a bit much for me. My body is revolting against lifting heavy. :( Nice job with your workouts!!

Welp, gotta get to work. Not much to do these days, getting sick of working from home. Really worried about my job, not sure what will happen next year if kids have to be 6 ft. apart all the damn time. My job will not work like that. So upset about all of this. Frustrating. Thanks China! They literally ruined the WORLD. I wonder if they realize that?

Good morning,

CL # 288 Hooked on PHA is done. I really like this one, done it a few times now.

Debbie - I agree, it's weird that people hoarding so much food and cleaning products. I will try to do a curb pick up, we have an organic store in town. The only problem I have I like to pick my own produce. I will give it a try and see how it goes. BTW, I I made the Caramelized Onion & Pepper Vegan Quesadillas for lunch yesterday. So good! I couldn't find the stone ground mustard, I ended up using reg. mustard. Still very tasty. I also made the Cherry soft serve ice cream. So yummy and healthy! Next time I make it I will probably use less bananas, add more cherries. It was a little sweet. Still so good. Good job this morning. Some of the names I am not familiar with like Scales? My body seems to like circuit style workouts. Maybe stop lifting heavy for awhile and do something different.

Jolie - I am glad you enjoy Yvettes workouts. I agree, on some of the workouts she goes way to fast. I do like her weight workouts. I probably will move to something different next week. So many amazing instructors out there offering free workouts during the stay at home order. There are a few I want to try and maybe sign up for their streaming. I see a lot of body weight workouts lately, I tried a few and my body really likes it. No pain in my knees. Maybe I need to stay off heavy lifting for awhile too.

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

I went for a bike ride last night for about an hour - it was so nice.

This morning I did a Power Music- Power Step #7 workout. Not a wise choice since my legs were like lead from my bike ride the previous evening.

Debbie- I'm with you- I'm sick of working from home. I actually don't think working from home would be so bad if I was able to go meet with clients or go to lunch meetings and stuff like normal. The actual work is the same.

Its sad how many reports now of the unintended consequences of the stay at home orders - domestic violence, abuse, suicide, etc. And that's probably just the tip of the iceberg - we will hear more stuff later I'm sure as people out of work lose homes, apartments, businesses, etc. How schools and universities will close and kids won't get to go to college. Boo - enough downer thoughts for today!

I had a great workout today even though I was tired from my workout yesterday. I picked CL #136 Upper Body Challenge w/Ball, I really like this one. I did not lift as heavy since I lifted yesterday, but this is higher reps anyway so lite weight was perfect. My Fitbit ran out of batter 19 minutes into the workout so I have no idea what my stats are today. Last time I did this workout I burned 455 calories so I am sure it is close to that number.

Debbie, I have been watching the YouTube channel, thank you for turning me on to it, I love it! I wear zero makeup, I only put it on if I have a meeting or a night out our I am getting together with people. I use tinted moisturizer and some blush, oh and mascara if I am feeling fancy, I always have a light lip color on because I love it. I use Bare Minerals right now and love the serums and neck cream. I do use Glycolic acid products for wrinkles, my skin loves it. Makeup I now use IT, it is expensive but it is nice for mature skin. I cant believe we now have to say mature skin!!!!!!!!! I am going to tint my eye lashes soon, it get all of that kind of stuff off Amazon. I look really good with a tan, so I use some self tanner on my face in the summer and I look really healthy. Great choice on the workout today since you are having issues again. I think we all should really listen to our bodies and do what it wants and needs. I don't lift heavy anymore either, a 25# DB for 1 arm rows is max weight for me. I am loving the Cathe Live workouts again so I am sticking with that and Yvette for a while. Yvette's workouts do wonders for my legs and rear end so I am going to keep doing them. I might do a step one tomorrow with no weights, emphasizing on legs with body weight. I agree with you, Thanks China!!!! The Dems are trying to say it is Trumps fault, are you kidding me!

Doreen, the bike ride last night sounds amazing! Way to go with the workout even though your legs were sore.

Belinda, what workouts are you going to be switching to? Are you going to be doing a rotation? My knees are not hurting right now either so I am going to stick with what I am currently doing so I am not in pain. Nice workout today! You are killing it! :)

Diane Sue, last night I ended up making grilled lemon garlic chicken, with sautéed zucchini, with a pita grilled with olive oil and garlic and humus. It was so good. Way to go on your workout yesterday, I love kickboxing. I am going to up my Turmeric to see if it makes my joints feel better. I hate getting older :( All of the aches and pains.

Roselyn, you should do Body Beast, you always say how much you like it and you get great results so why not! Go for it, we will all live vicariously through you! :)

I have to say because I am very happy right now, my son is going to graduate on time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has totally turned himself around, getting all his grades above a C and is working out everyday and listening to a motivational speaker on YouTube who is really helping him help himself! He still parties a little but nothing like he was doing before. He said he is even thinking of enrolling in community college!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Lord Jesus Christ! God has answered my prayers, boy has this been a long 5 years but I think he is on the right track now. Keep your fingers crossed.

One last thing. I have a confession, I am totally addicted to sugar! That is my problem, plain and simple. Ever since everyone is home, there are so many things with sugar around that the boys eat and have been snacking on them too. I will be quitting today and I cant wait to see what happens. Everything seems to have some sugar in it, amazing. Wish me luck, this is going to be hard for me but I want to be thinner more than I want to eat some sugar!

Have a nice day. Wow, that was a lot today!

Today I did Raw Tabata Weights Circuits. I always have to look for that one so made a note on my print out of the moves that it is in the Complete Library and not a category. This was 41 minutes(36 actual because I did another warm up first and switched workouts) No overhead presses in this one :) I burned 128 calories, 109/151 heart rate, 1,110 steps. I wish kelly did not let her head hang down when doing the deadlifts. It makes me cringe because that would make my neck hurt. She does make a correction comment on the final set about keeping your head up or something.
I then did a Fit BIt workout daily burn low impact cardio & mobility training, 32 minutes, heart rate 104/158, 89 calories, 915 steps. This was interesting, I rather liked it and it pretty well suited my needs today. Movement throughout. Moves like childs pose to updog repeated that sort of thing, cardio was a pyramid of moves up and then back down, instructor had everyone do step taps side to side while she demoed the next morement pattern, cardio was jog, butt kick, mountain climbers, oblique twists with knee pulls. There was some push up and shoulder retractions alternating. Just an idea of what it was :)

Coffey Fit Raw Tabata Weight Circuits (not overhead presses)

Kelly starts with 8,10,and 15# dumbbells and increases the weights on rnds 4,5,6 exercises are timed at 20 seconds and move directly to the next exercise Uses a bench for rows and bench press
rounds 1-3
1 arm row 20# db
bench press 15# dumbbells
biceps curls 15# dumbbells
lateral raise/front raise 8# dumbbells
triceps overhead extension 10# dumbbells
squats 20# dumbbells
suitcase deadlift 20# dumbbells
Round 4 and 5
1 arm row 25# dumbbell
bench press stayed with 15# dumbbells
biceps curls stayed with 15# dumbbells (Kelly starts with 12's)
lateral raise only 10# dumbbells
triceps overhead extension 12# dumbbells
squats 25# dumbbells
suitcase deadlifts 25# dumbbells
Round 6 same weights as rounds 4 and 5 except everything is done for 12 reps and no longer timed

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.