Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Check-In for June, 2019

Good morning,

It’s been raining and thunderstorms since yesterday. We did had a break this morning took a chance and went for a 3.58 miles walk. Glad we did, it’s raining again. We will be home tomorrow late night. I will try to check once I am home. Have a wonderful day and weekend.

Reactions: WD
Good Morning,

I did KCM Meltdown Boxing which was yesterday’s workout but I have a migraine again. I don’t think I drink enough water. Because of the rain last weekend the lakes are back up to flood levels again so no boating this weekend

Today I walked my dog 1 mile up and down hills and did pretty good :). My back is almost 80%, but it is my left hip and leg that is the problem and where the pain is coming from. It is very hard to pick something off the floor or to put shoes on. I have a follow up appointment on Tuesday so hopefully my doctor will be able to rectify the situation. I have been icing, stretching and moving around like I should be and it has really helped me a lot. I figure I should be doing really well after my appointment on Tuesday. I am trying to figure out what to do for workouts when I come back. My Treadmill will hopefully be fixed next week sometime so I want to start walking inclines again. That workout really leans out the legs and rear end :) Those are my problem areas as well as my mid section when I have hot flashes. I might do Meso 2 of STS along with the walking but I am not sure yet. Or, I might do some sort of Muscle Meltdown similar to the ICE workouts of Cathe's. I would do body beast with Debbie, but that always makes my muscles really sore and tight and right now that would be really bad so that is out. I love Yvettes workouts but until my leg and hip are 100% that is out too. What to do?

Belinda, nice walk you had and bummer about the rain. Well the whole country is in for a heat wave so enjoy the rain while you can.

Roxie, nice job on the kickboxing workout. Bummer about not being able to boat this week for the holiday.

DOZ, you are kicking butt with your workouts :)

Have a wonderful day, my dog Rusty and I are off to our weekly horse show to sit in the sun and watch jumper horses and riders compete. Love, love, love doing this! I am taking a picnic with us. :)

This morning I did Intensity step and cardio party calorie crush (the IMAXish one) at the park. Just getting around to posting because it has been clean-max today!!

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Intervals 3, 27 minutes, heart rate average 131, max 162, 1,980 steps, met 6.5, 170 calories. I then did Cathe Lite Cardio Party, 39 minutes, met 8.0, 283 calories, heart rate average 145, max 180, 3,716 steps. I finished with Lite extended stretch 2, 13 minutes, 35 calories, 27 steps. Total time was 79 minutes, 488 calories, 5,723 steps. I am behind on things. I have had so much keeping me busy that I have hardly had time to read posts or anything.

Doreen, nice way to put the step workouts together for an intense step workout.

Jolie, I hope that you get your treadmill fixed soon. Maybe something light till you get totally pain free would be good. I find just picking up heavy weights make me tense up muscles all over which still affects those painful areas. I hope you had a pleasant time at the horse show. I am glad you are doing better. I understand not wanting to take the medicine. I was that way with the steroid injection when I had the knee surgery. But, I did let them do it one time. It was just taking forever to be able to do much without the knee pain. I was just careful and even that one injection did not make me feel wonderful like he said it would. It was just a little better, so I did not get the false sense that I was good, like I was afraid would happen. But, then again they can take down that inflammation which can be necessary. Sleeping is always a pain because you are not moving around.

Belinda, I hope you have a good trip home. Great that you got in a workout in today and those walks.

Roxie, I have only done Perfect 10 Raw once. I do not turn to body weight workouts very often. I have done every workout on Raw at least once except the new R&R workout.

Doz, great that you turned STS legs into a total body workout :)

Debbie, that Raw Stretch always makes me feel so much better. I have been a bit lax on my s

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.