Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 1/6

Hey Ladies, I hope everyone has been doing well! This was kind of a crazy holiday season and not really so restful for me, and I got sick, so I haven't worked out much, which makes me mad. Time to get back into things, though. Yesterday I did the leg blast premix from Butts and Guts, and dayum! I've never done that one before and I got to the point where I was ready to quit, but fortunately, that was the last exercise anyway, lol. I did two sets of 20 calf raises with 30# afterwards. Haven't worked out yet today.

Sonya...your pictures are awesome! You look great!

Oh, has anyone tried out those cursed wii fit things? My bf's cousin and his wife got one for Christmas and she let me try out its body test thingy this weekend. It told me, first of all, that I am underweight, which I expected, but then it had me do this balance/reaction time test, and then based on that, my age/height/weight, it proclaimed me equivalent to 45 years old! I am still mad. Oh, and then three other people got on it, one of whom had the same balance score as me and was rated as obese, and the other two are also obese/over weight, and it gave them all lower ages than me! grrrrrrrr!!!!! My bf was like, Damn, good thing I didn't get you one of those for Christmas!

Sonya - I started my post and then let it sit there before I posted it (got sidetracked with work). Don't you just love Cardio Coach? I'm so glad you tried it out. Now you can be a crazy addict like the rest of us! I miss it in the summer when I'm cycling.

Enjoy your rest days (even though you'll be working mega hours - hardly a rest!).

My HR monitor wasn't working right this morning. According to it I was starting at 48bpm . I tried cleaning the strap and transmitter but it didn't help. I need to get out my manual and see if it is the batteries. I chose a workout that I have recorded my calorie burns on several occaisions so I have an idea where I am at.
I started with Kettle Bell Way 2 Empire State Joint Mobility, workout, and one round of the manmaker segment. I then did 10 minute solution kettlebell workout burner segment, all of Tracey's Core Blast, and Tracey's Circuit Zone foam roller adding a little more to it..
Kettlebell way2,joint mobility, and the manmaker segment was 604 calories before. Workout time was 1hr 3 minutes I did high knees running during the rests.
Joint mobility disc 2
W/up round mountain climbers no weight,russian twist 15#, chest press 2 15's
round 1 swings 20#,half get up 20#, suitcase row 2 20's
round 2 lunge cocktail 25#, side plank no weight, super plank no weight
round 3 squat 20#(anthony used 2 kb's), bottom windmill 15#, crush curl 25#
round 4 1 leg deadlift to row 2 20's, janda sit up no weight, tricep extension 25#
round 5 overhead lunge 15#, figure 8 hold 25#, clean and press 15#
6 suitcase deadlift 2 20#, punch matrix no weight, side snatch 15#
7 hand to hand sumo 35#, pullover to sit up get up 25#, hot potato 15#
8 super burpee 15#, banana roll no weight, tricep push ups no weight
bonus round 4 minutes snatch
Manmaker segment; This was 3 moves at 2 minutes each with active rests. First move(the manmaker) went like this: (Iused 2 15# kettlebells) You lay two kettlebells on their side and do a pushup with hands on them, grab one and do a row, then push up and do a row on the other side then squat thrust grab the kettlebell handles and come up to a clean and press then repeat for 2 minutes.
active rest is an up dog move to a down dog
Swings for 2 minutes both hands, left, right , and alternating I used 20#
active rest
Crush Curls like in providence where you do the full tricep bicep move, then biceps, then triceps, then full again. I used 25#
active rest

When I came home from dropping off my granddaughters I warmed up with 10 minute solution Kettlebell workout burner segment using 15 and 20# kettlebells and upping the intensity on the between weight breaks and then did all of Core Blast and and the foam roller. Approximate calories burned today should have been around

I wish I would have gotten Empire State instead of Newport. I hear that one is really fast and I'm not sure I like that. We'll see. Maybe since we are all doing other rotations right now, we could all start a Kb rotation in the spring. At least that's my plan. Cycling and kb's. :)

Dallys
- Maybe we can get Empire State during one of their new weekly sales!:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D! I have six weeks to finish out this rotation then I will definitely picking up those KB's.;);)

I enjoyed my cardion this morning. It seemed to fly by. What can I sub for PS in tomorrow's workout? That is the only one I don't have.

Roselyn, I did up a breakdown of how the PS workouts go. Go to the rotation forum and check out the January rotation thread. Just follow it as it states. Use your own music. Even though Cathe won't be in the room with you, you'll still get an excellent workout. You'd be surprised what you can do on your own!

Hermia - Sorry to hear you've been sick. Glad you are feeling better. LOL on the wii thing. Don't mean to laugh at your expense but I wouldn't put too much faith in those things.

Diane Sue - I can so relate with the HRM thing! :mad: Isn't it annoying when they don't work right??? I've been using aloe vera on my chest strap and making sure the watch is tight on my wrist. So far, so good.

Excellent workouts everyone!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I want to ride my motorcycle. :cool:

Hi Maniacs! Today is my 35th birthday! I did Low Max in its entirety this morning and burned 739 calories. I forgot abs and really, didn't have the energy anyway. I'll do them tomorrow-- famous last words! Anyway, with that calorie burn I think I'm going to indulge in a nice piece of peppermint ice cream pie tonight. :cool:

Workouts are not my problem though, it's the diet that gets me everytime. I don't do well on diets.:p I'm trying to think of eating for fuel, but also eating foods I like and not force feeding myself icky food just for diets sake.:cool: I just want to be "normal", is there such a place?

ITA! If you figure out how to be normal, can you let me in on that secret?

Dallys - SEND SOME OF THAT SNOW OVER HERE!!!! :eek: :eek: I WANT SNOW!!!!

Debbie: I must say, I don't get your snow fascination. :) Can't stand the stuff. I need to move to Arizona or something.

OMG.....no wonder you all love Cardio Coach so much! It is awesome. I did CC #3 last night. Loved it! 40 minutes seemed like only 20! I am not a big fan of running so this is amazing!

Sonya: I love CC#3 too and it DOES help the cardio equipment workouts fly by! I don't have a treadmill so I'm itching to run with one. I'm just too wimpy to run outside in the cold. :)

Well, after yesterday's great workout for some reason I just didn't have an ounce of energy today. :mad: I know I didn't eat as much as I should have but I did have a good dinner. I need to go to bed a little earlier, but I got about 7 hours of sleep. Maybe it's just getting back to work.

Suz: I hear you- I don't think I ate enough yesterday either and this morning during Low Max, I was counting the minutes until I was finished!

Wish I had time for more personals but I gotta run. I'll check back later.

Wheeeeeeeeeee!

3174916776_b523d1d888.jpg
3174081305_023baa555f.jpg
3174081277_471afe12d5.jpg

Dallys - Too cute! I am so jealous! My thought is -If it's going to be cold it might as well snow! And I am talking one of those snows where you can't go anywhere and just snuggle in your house and watch it come down.:D

Dallys....OMG! WHAT AWESOME PICTURES! THANKS FOR SHARING..:D.....I could do without the snow though!!!!!

Patti....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy that pie tonight girl, and don't feel guilty..it's your birthday! :p

Hermia....I was wondering where ya been girl! Sorry you weren't feelin well. Glad you're back! Like Deb said...not to laught at your expense but the Wii story was funny. :)

Thank you all for the well wishes for my hubby. I will tell him

Bionics,

Your package is FINIALLY on its way. lol. Love the pictures. Too cool. And all that snow...you lucky woman! All we get is rain or ice. Looks so very beautiful. Love the fresh snow fall. So I either want snow like that or Spring. Here in Virginia, we could get either a day of such. One more warm day and I will be out with my bike. Doesn't look like this week though.

Patti,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dallys
- Maybe we can get Empire State during one of their new weekly sales!:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D!

I KNOW! That darn sale again! I know I'll cave. :D

Hi Maniacs! Today is my 35th birthday! :cool:
ITA! If you figure out how to be normal, can you let me in on that secret?

Happy Birthday!! ...and I'll be sure and let you know when I find normal, lol! I've been messing with Flickr and it's working great for posting pics. Thanks! Oh, and I don't like Cathe's attachment thing as it makes the pictures to small. I just use the img /img thing.

Bionics,

Your package is FINIALLY on its way. lol. Love the pictures. Too cool. And all that snow...you lucky woman! All we get is rain or ice. Looks so very beautiful. Love the fresh snow fall. So I either want snow like that or Spring. Here in Virginia, we could get either a day of such. One more warm day and I will be out with my bike. Doesn't look like this week though.
Great! I'll let you know when I get it. I have something to send you too, but it's a secret.:p It's still snowing by the way.:eek:

Hermia-
That wii fit must be stupid! I wonder if they all are. Sorry you've been sick.

Linda- Sitting home all bundled up in this snow is not working for me. I want to go play in it. It's the real light fluffy fun kind.:p

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Patti!!!!!

Patti - I'm sure eating has a lot to do with it. I'm really trying! And speaking of eating, you should eat whatever your little heart desires tonight. :)

Dallys - Love the pics! Carma looks like she is thoroughly enjoying herself. :D

Hermia - I'm sorry you've been sick. That Wii sounds messed up! I'm getting closer to NOT being underweight anymore so I may leave you behind in that department. :p I'm up to 114 these days. Once I hit 118 I'm no longer underweight according to the BMI calculator. Yipppeee!!!

Suz, I've probably asked this before, but how tall are you? How are you gaining weight?

Patti, Happy Birthday!

Ugh, my booty is so sore from yesterday's workout! Tonight I did Muscle Max upper body and abs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.