Hard Core Fitness Maniacs September 2024

Thanks to Diane reminding me to do, I also did Mira chest, shoulder and neck today. Love that one.

Debbie - great job on your workout today. Let me know what you think of those workouts.

Jolie - great job with your walk today.

Reactions: WD
My low back was hurting this morning so I did CDorner All Standing to the Beat 80's 90's music high or low, 29 minutes, 171 calories, heart rate 143/173, 3,307 steps. I then did Flow with Mira back pain relief, 34 minutes, 52 calories. Total time 63 minutes, 224 calories. My back feel better tonight.

Roxie, nice job on the walk at the lake today.

Belinda, nice work on STS 2 Shoulders today and the Myra chest and shoulders. That one is a good stretch and probably my favorite of what I have done. She did help my low back.

Debbie, nice work on Raw Box, Bands and Abs today. I like the STS 2 workouts a lot, but they require a lot of time and I need more recovery time with them. Jane Iredale powder shadows go on nicely. The IT stick shadows don't seem to crease. They seem to be dry after on a couple of minutes. I was surprised as I have tried others in the past and they ended up in the trash can. I remember those tattoo shadows years ago and how they creased and did not look good. The only thing is the matte ones are all colors I do not think I could wear. Yes, you can pedal without using the electric par. It is a big bike with thick tires. My husband is working on getting everything together right now. The last parts other than the rack came in this morning. My daughter says she would like an e bike for hill climbing. My son plans on getting some, and he is the one that showed these to my husband.

Jolie, good job on the walk with your pup. I get sore in the traps when doing boxing with weights. I just used 1 lb when doing Box and pump 8 and the shadow boxing. Most of the time I just leave out the weights. I love boxing though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.