Hard Core Fitness Maniacs September 2024

I wanted to do an STS 2 total body workout today but didn't sleep well at all and just didn't have it in me to do it. I'll hope to get it in tomorrow. This morning I walked on my treadmill 36 minutes, burned 232 calories, went 1.78 miles, did 4147 steps and HR was 119/142.

Belinda - WOW on your RV. I sure hope they look that entire thing over and tighten anything that is loose. That is unaccetable. I sure hope it doesn't take them forever either. Great job getting your workout in so early!! That's when I get up to work out every darn day. Well, 4:30. It's still the butt crack of dawn! LOL!

Jolie - Excellent workouts you are having!! I really want to get on my Max Trainer again but it is so hard to get in the right mind set for that thing. Maybe sometime later this week.

Diane - Nice workout yesterday! Have fun with your ladies group today.

Roselyn - Great job with your leg workout.

Have a great day everyone!!

Debbie, do the Max Trainer just for a minute or two in between sets when doing a workout like STS Meso 2. You will get in cardio and there is NO dread factor at all. I never do it for a long period of time but I love how it works my legs in between sets. I use it when I do Vertical Loading by CL and sub it in where there are leg exercises that I cannot do.

Today I woke up so sore and tired from my workout yesterday :) It has been a long time since I have felt like this. My husband just told me he has to go out of town from tomorrow till Saturday night for work so I have to walk the pup everyday till he gets back. I will try to get in another 2 lifting workouts this week if it works out otherwise a lot of walking. I will for sure do a weight workout on Sunday. Today I walked the pup for 1 hour, 3.2 miles and burned 441 calories.

I hope you all get in a great workout today.

Reactions: WD
Hi,

We finally home. It rained the entire time since we left Knoxville Tennessee. Tough ride home, couldn’t stretch my legs. Once I got home I did STS 2 Shoulder. Glad it was a shorter workout.

Diane - I am glad the back stretch with Mira helped. I find her workouts very helpful. I really like her stetches/mobility. Once I get a break from driving long distances I will do her Pilates again. Yes, they need to check every bolt and nut. We requested it. The good news is the mechanic that did the walk through with us on what need to be done, agreed with us on everything. He wasn’t pushing back at all. We will not leave until the RV is perfect.

Debbie - the mechanic said he makes sure, they look that entire thing over and tighten anything that is loose. We have a long list of things that needs to be fixed. I am glad i took a video of the leak in the RV. Heavy rain, it we are getting flooded in the kitchen. My husband believes we will take them 2 weeks instead of the estimate we got on Saturday. At first, they thought it would take them 3-4 day’s. That was before we got the water leak. They didn’t do a good job with all my cabinets, there has to be a lot of sanding/painting. So far, we are at 65 things that need to be fixed. Who knows what they find? Great job on your workouts. Yikes, you get up early to workout. Since my Dh is retired, we are up around that time, we like to drink coffee and take our time. I slept in this morning. I did get my workout in once I got home.
Great job on your workouts.

I will be back tomorrow and catch up on more personals. Great job everyone.

This morning I did STS 2 Total Body Giant Sets and had a great workout. I'm not used to no rest between exercises. I've been doing workouts with 1 or more minutes of rest. I was sweating!!

10 reps doing these excises one time through with little rest:

Squats: 15's
Chest Press: 25's
Overhead Shoulder Press: 12's
Alternate Reverse Lunges: 15's
Deadlifts: 20's
Double Arm Rows: 15's
Side to Side Lunge:15's
Bicep Curls: 15's
Lying Triceps Extensions: 12's
Barbell Glute Raises: 35#

2 min. break, then this series of exercises:
Bulgarian Split Squats: 15's
Alternate Chest Press: 20's
Alternate Shoulder Press: 12's
Reverse Lunges: 15's
One Legged Deads: 20#
One Arm Rows: 30#
Side Lunges: Skipped
Single Arm Bicep Curl: 15's
Alternate Lying Triceps Ext: 12's
Barbell One Leg Glute Press: 25#

2 minute rest then go back to the first Giant Sets but doing them with 8 reps:
Squats: 20's
Chest Press: 25's
Overhead Shoulder Press: 15's
Alternate Rev. Lunges: 15's
Deads: 20's
Double Arm Row: 15's
Side to Side Lunges: Skipped
Biceps Curl: 15's
Lying Triceps Ext: 12's
Barbell Glute Press: 35#

Workout was 51 minutes, burned 259 calories and HR was 100/147.

Jolie - That is a great idea about using the Max Trainer but then I'd have to cut the weight workout down a bit due to time. Most of STS workouts are about an hour. I like that idea, though, I will try it iwth the shorter workouts. Great job with your walk yesterday, hope you can get some weight workouts in this week.

Belinda - OMG 65 things!? That is ridiculous, how can they sell someting that is so half assed complete? Wow. How long does it take for you to get the to RV place from your house? You make it sound like it's just down the road. LOL!! I know it's not, though. Great job getting your shoulder workout in.

Have a great day everyone and have a kick butt workout!!

Hi,

Today did a belly dance and I wanted to do the back mobility workout Diane did the other day, somehow it switched to this one
. still had a good stretch.

Debbie - the mechanic gave us on update today what he did on the RV. He found 4 more things that needed to be fixed. He is checking everything that needs to be tighten. He also replaced the microwave/airfyer/convection oven. He also said, whoever build our RV was in a hurry. Red Bay is 800 miles one way. Not too close. Great job on STS TB Giant Sets.

Where is Diane?

BBL

Today I did a short workout. Not much sleep the last two nights and lots of bad eating over the weekend. I did CDorner Power Step #418, 22 minutes, 118 calories, 2,176 steps. I followed with Raw 20 minute stretch/flow and Raw yoga stretch, 34 minutes, 48 calories. Total time 56 minutes, 166 calories. We had a large rug for our living room delivered so we worked to get that laid down and furniture back in place. This will help my dogs elbows (I hope). I got her a shirt, It looks funny on her, but at least I got the cone off her head during the day. Yesterday I did not work out. I had a great time with the ladies chatting and playing games.

Belinda, that is the same one that I did. The rest of the wording on it says mobility stretch on it. I liked it. I sure hope everything is all fixed well when you get your RV back. Nice work on the belly dance and stretch.

Debbie, great job on Total Body Giant sets today. I had planned on doing Perfect Pump legs today, but just was too tired to lift weights and my back hurts today. It was fine yesterday so I don't get why it hurts. Maybe too much sitting.

Jolie, nice job on the walk with the pup and the workout you did yesterday.

Roselyn, nice work on triceps and shoulders.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.