HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS LEE!!! (Michele)

Happy Birthday Michele!!!:D
cake-076.gif

Angie

Happy Birthday Michele!

You are so warm, fun and kind-hearted. Very, very special.

Excuse me, Miss Lee, but as a lawyer I can tell you that there is a LAW AGAINST DOING LAUNDRY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY! I will not hear of it! Now get to that cake and ice cream eating pronto. That's another law: you must eat cake and ice cream on your birthday. I know this stuff, that's why I passed the bar exam. :p
ROTFLOL!!!!! Well, I complied with your order for cake and ice cream -- a gourmet (i.e. large :p) chocolate cupcake with butter cream icing with a scoop of REAL vanilla ice cream on the side -- but I committed an infraction of the law by doing laundry :p . It was just one load but it HAD to be done. It was my bed sheets. I like to put fresh sheets on the bed as part of a "Welcome Home" package for my DH. He'd been gone for nearly 2 weeks and I wanted a nice, cozy bed for his first night back. I only have 1 set of sheets :eek: . Maybe the smart thing to do would be to get another set or two. :rolleyes:

Thanks again for the warm birthday wishes. You guys -- you're too much, and you each have a special place in my heart. *MWAH*

Happy belated birthday, Michele! Sorry that I'm a day late, but I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Love and hugs!!!

I'm late to the party too.

But I had to say Happy Birthday Michele, my Press Play buddy. :)

I hope it was beautiful.

Becky

Wishing You a Blessed Birthday - The world is a better place to be in from having your positive soul in it.
Colleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.