Happy Birthday, Cathe!!!!

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
2808.gif

Cathe:

Welcome to our new forum home! I am sending you Heather hugs and birthday blessings. I love the pretty blues, and I am having fun visiting friends and playing with all the new features. It will take me a few days to get my private messages under control so I can send and receive new ones. *wink* My inbox runneth over! LOL!

I appreciate all the time and energy you dedicate to creating, filming, and editing fun workouts as well as launching a new line of fitness toys and preparing for the Road Trips. Thank you so much for providing these forums and hosting Road Trips. I treasure the friends I am blessed with as a result of your forums and the 2007 Road Trip, and I am very grateful. I started my fitness journey afresh and anew on the 4th of July this year, and I am looking forward to sharing the rest of my journey with everyone in this new place. Joy!

Please take a well-deserved break from the office and computer to rest, relax, have fun with your friends and family, and celebrate life. Enjoy your special day, Miss Cathe, and eat a yummy piece of birthday cake!

Thank you for all the precious inspiration, support, and encouragement you have given me and for making fitness fun. You are a gift from God, and I am asking Him to bless you beyond measure. Have a blessed, healthy, and happy day and year! As always, you are in my prayers. Your birthday hug is packed for the July Road Trip. See you Friday morning! Happy birthday and beyond! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Last edited:
Wishing you the best on your birthday!!

Yes July 20th is really her birthday :)

Happy Birthday Cathe!!

You have helped make this momma of 41 look and feel better now than when I was in my 20s
:D

Here's hoping your boys treat you like a Queen, with breakfast in bed and tons of hugs and kisses. You deserve that and a whole lot more! Enjoy your day with your loved ones!!!

Thank you for the new forums, for all that you do and helping me to be the best I can be.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday!

Wow! You just keep getting better in every way!
Thanks so much for all you do for us- You are an inspiration on so many levels!

So tell us....Was the launch of CatheNation a birthday present from Chris? ;-)

Have a fabulous day & the best year EVER!

Happy birthday Cathe!
I hope you have a wonderful day and know how much you are appreciated.
Kara

Happy Birthday, Cathe!!! I hope that you have a great day and spend it the way you want to!!!

I will be there in a few days to give you a Birthday Hug in person!!!

Happy happy b'day!

Happy birthday, Cathe, and many more! I am going to have a big piece of fruit with a candle in it, in your honour!

Stebby

HAPPY B-DAY.

a little b-day trivia. my grandpops(RIP) was on friday, my younger sister's(twins) were yesterday and cathe today.easy way to remember b-days LOL

kassia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.