Happy Birthday, Cathe!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Hope all your birthday wishes come true!! :) I saw it was your birthday from my Cathe calendar. If I hadn't taken a rest day I would have known y-day! ;-)

Dallas

PS. Love the new forum! :)

Last edited:
Thank You Everyone!

Wow, thank you so much everyone! What a very warm and special thread. I was unable to get online yesterday and today to say thank you but before another minute goes by I wanted you to know how touched I am by all of your special wishes. It is so late right now and I don't want to rush through all my fun birthday wishes so I am going to enjoy reading each and every one of your posts with my coffee tomorrow morning. Thank you again all. You are very special to me. Good Night and don't let the bed bugs bite

4.gif

Happy Birthday, Cathe. How fabulous that your special day coincides with the launch of the new forums. It's proof that with the passing years you continue to evolve...and most importantly you want us to join you!! Thanks for welcoming us to your Cathe-Nation (that label sounds uber-cool btw!!) Hope you had a fun day with family/friends.

Kisses,
Shelby

I have to add a belated Happy Birthday to Cathe!!

Especially since mine is the same day!!!! :) Another reason she is special to me - sharing the birthday...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.