Growing Belly's Check in Week of June 7th

Hello everyone! I feel like a fat cow! We just had Japanese take out and I didn't pick the healthiest option. I also had a waffle cone of peanut butter ice cream with butterfingers after we were out on the jet skis! Ahhh.... It was so yummy but now I feel so guilty. But I do plan on getting on the TM tomorrow morning.

Melanie- I'm sorry you had a rough day. I was hoping you wouldn't have anymore of those.

Susan- Hope you got some relaxing in!

Hi to everyone else! Going to MIL's tomorrow to lounge by the pool. I can't wait to swim and relax!

Hi mamas-to-be!! I was wondering if any of you are due in October?? I was just packing up Charlie's infant clothes to donate to charity, and I ran across a few ADORABLE Halloween things that he wore right after he was born (Oct. 2), and I thought I'd see if any of you wanted them. They could be for a boy or girl. Just thought I'd ask.. If you're due around them, send me a PM with your mailing address and I'll send them to you.

Hope everyone is feeling well!!! :)

Stephanie, I'm due October 2. Sounds like that's a lucky day! If you are generously passing on infant Halloween costumes, I'm interested but understand if others are interested, too.

Stephanie, I'm due October 2. Sounds like that's a lucky day! If you are generously passing on infant Halloween costumes, I'm interested but understand if others are interested, too.

They're not costumes, just Halloween/Thanksgiving little outfits -- pumpkin stuff! Too cute to not be used. Just PM me your address and I"ll mail them to you! No one else has asked about them. Yes, Oct. 2 is a lucky date!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.