Group Shot From LITE PHA

I love the choreography of this picture. Red tees on the outside, black and gray inside and Cathe complimenting it all in the center with the red capris and black top. Nice combination.

I love the choreography of this picture. Red tees on the outside, black and gray inside and Cathe complimenting it all in the center with the red capris and black top. Nice combination.
I was just going to comment on their complementary color combinations. ...But since you already have, I'll just say, ditto. Ditto!

I just received these in green . I need to wash them, but they fit good and they feel good. I wish the had a green bra to go with them. I will buy from this company again...maybe get the red ❤

I ordered and really like the brand. I bought the shorts (LOVE them) and the pants (liked them). I will order more, but just wanted to try them out first.

SIZING: for those like me who have "unusual bodies" and hate ordering online....! According to their size chart, I am a solid XS. In fact I could grow or shrink a few inches, gain or lose several pounds and still be an XS. I was skeptical since XS is the smallest size they offer and I assume Cathe and crew would all be XS. I am positive I am nowhere near their petite size. Therefore, I ordered an XS and S in both the shorts and the pants.

As for the shorts, the S definitely fits better than the XS. Neither made me feel like a sausage casing, but the XS had the bottom of my butt hanging out (not bending over, just standing). I do NOT have a large butt...in fact I really have no butt at all...so anyone with any butt whatsoever my height/weight would definitely have more of the bottom of their bottom handing out. Also, the XS was a bit too snug in the front seam - ladies you know what I mean. The waist band is high in the back and V-tapers in the front - something I am really not used to, but didn't really mind since I bought these to be able to wear in public classes while squatting and bending over while not flashing someone (I am used to exercising by myself in my underwear so modesty usually isn't a concern for me.)

As for the pants, I ordered both XS and S, but they only sent me S (out of stock on the XS). I liked the fit of the S and won't bother re-ordering the XS. The S did not make me feel like a sausage casing, the pants went to right above my ankle (I would say 7/8 length) (I am tall and all leg with a short waist). Not tight at all in the inseam. The pants are VERY high waisted (remember, I am short waisted so that is also a contributor) and I find this quite annoying. It isn't the pants fault, as you want a high waist while in public classes - I am just so used to only working out in my underwear that feeling something around my ribcage is annoying. In fact, there is enough fabric that I folded down the waist so the new top of the pants were about at my belly button and they still gave plenty of coverage while squatting or bending over; I will probably wear them like this. That also offers a Spanx-Effect!

FABRIC: the fabric is nice and soft, seems see-through-proof (while doing a squat with dark underwear) and doesn't appear it will show sweat (I haven't exercised in them - does anyone know if they show the sweat usually seen at the creases?) I ordered prints since that seems to hide sweat lines and panty lines IMO. Also...panty-lines...I did see them in both the shorts and pants, but it was minimal with the print fabric. I will probably wear a thong while wearing these.

SHAPE: no, the shorts/pants did not, unfortunately, magically give me the butt of the models on their website (seriously...check them out! #goals). I have zero butt and even in the outfits I had zero butt. But the printed fabric does seem to make me seem less flat than the solid colors. The S shorts do end right below the butt crease, which I like because it accentuates the fact I actually do have hamstring muscle.

Oops, longer post than expected, but hopefully it helps someone else who doesn't know what size to buy.

That was very helpful, Gobias! Thank you very much for taking the time to share all that. I have been eyeing their leggings ever since Cathe posted those pictures and have wondered about fit/quality/etc. (I kind of wish I had bought the red capri length while they still had them, but the seem pretty good about bringing thing back and adding to the line-up.) Thanks again!!

Sneakers - that is good to know they restock often. I have had my eye on them for awhile, but kept waiting until the colors/styles I wanted came back. They never did! I will keep watching.

I got 15% off so I ordered these in the red and the black mesh - love these!! I'm so happy with them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.