Got My DVDs!

Diane15

Cathlete
Just had to share that I got my DVDs & ordered USPS shipping all the way to southern California! This was way faster than UPS, which always takes 1 week to get here from NJ. I never received an email notice so I was completely surprised that they are here already! I think from now on, I'll be going with USPS! :)

I also ordered USPS and was happy to see that my postal carrier had the DVDs in her hands to deliver to me. :)

I also live in southern California. :)

Last edited:
dh went to check the mail at the processing/main office b/c of the snow i hope mine is there :) so happy so many received theirs quickly. builds up the anticipation for me to get to mine :D i can't open them until xmas if they are hear today!

kassia

dh went to check the mail at the processing/main office b/c of the snow i hope mine is there :) so happy so many received theirs quickly. builds up the anticipation for me to get to mine :D i can't open them until xmas if they are hear today!

kassia

So were yours there? I think I read you're on the east coast, right? You guys usually always get yours right away, so I have to live vicariously through all of you easterners as well as those westerners who pay extra for overnight. I'm much too cheap to pay extra for shipping!:rolleyes:

Double Yippee. I just got my DVDs. My tracking notice said they would be delivered on the 29th, but they came today. I'm so excited.

Got mine today too. I'm in Norhtern Virginia. Of course, this is the first day we've had mail delivery since last Friday. Coincidentally, my Shock Cardio arrived while I was working out with Cathe, Step Works from Cardio Hits.
~michelle

So were yours there? I think I read you're on the east coast, right? You guys usually always get yours right away, so I have to live vicariously through all of you easterners as well as those westerners who pay extra for overnight. I'm much too cheap to pay extra for shipping!:rolleyes:

NOPE and they weren't there today either. b/c of the storm many streets haven't been plowed good enough for mailmen to get through so we have been picking up mail and they say no package!!! i ordered early on so i can get them early and i am a little frustrated but i am trying to be patient b/c there was a major hold up on saturday with mail getting to processing centers so it might still be sitting in roanoke about 2 hours from here. crossing fingers i keep calling everyday to pick up mail and i keep reminding them of my package

kassia

Got mine today too. I'm in Norhtern Virginia. Of course, this is the first day we've had mail delivery since last Friday. Coincidentally, my Shock Cardio arrived while I was working out with Cathe, Step Works from Cardio Hits.
~michelle

WHAT I AM IN VA!!!!! i really don't understand this is like the 3rd VA'er that has gotten theirs. i am getting a little discouraged. i hope they are in roanoke at least waiting to be shipped to lynchburg :(

kassia

I swear I am not going through UPS again. It takes foorrreeevvveeerrrr to get a shipment from Cathe using them. When I use USPS with other fitness people, I get my DVDs sooo fast. Enjoy everyone, I won't be getting mine until Dec. 29th. AAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!

I just opened by STS cardio! Yeah, is there a rotation with the new shock cardio and STS strength videos already set up? Anyone know? I want to get started right away!

NOPE and they weren't there today either. b/c of the storm many streets haven't been plowed good enough for mailmen to get through so we have been picking up mail and they say no package!!! i ordered early on so i can get them early and i am a little frustrated but i am trying to be patient b/c there was a major hold up on saturday with mail getting to processing centers so it might still be sitting in roanoke about 2 hours from here. crossing fingers i keep calling everyday to pick up mail and i keep reminding them of my package

kassia

I'm sorry you haven't received them yet, I know how frustrating that can be. It's hard to be patient when everyone is getting theirs & all enthusiastic while you're still waiting. That's usually what I experience. It teaches patience!LOL
Anyway, for those still waiting, hang in there! They'll be there before you know it.:)

I didn't. Unless I'm not looking in the right spot?

We were supposed to receive them with our orders.

Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of our Free download offer for pre-ordering our Shock Cardio DVD series. As long as you preorder the entire Shock Cardio DVD series (11 DVDs) or the entire Shock Cardio DVD series + Travel Fit (12 DVDs) by end of the day on 10-31-09, you will also receive a coupon code that will allow you to download for Free all of the DVDs you pre-ordered. Coupon codes will be sent when your DVD order ships . DVDs should ship before the end of Fall, but downloads for the Shock Cardio and Travel Fit will not be available until probably April 2010. Your Free coupon code must be used within 30 days from date the download is made available.

The coupon code will be given when your DVD order ships. However, you will not be able to use your code until the Shock Cardio and Travel Fit downloads are made available.

They must have changed their minds and decided to send them out to us separately.

Your coupon code is just going to be your invoice number, but we will send everyone an email when we get closer to the release date with your coupon code included.

Your coupon code is just going to be your invoice number, but we will send everyone an email when we get closer to the release date with your coupon code included.

That's not very safe or secure. Anyone can pick a number between 1 and 3000 and get the download. The person with the actual order number will be out a download.

Your invoice number is different from your presale order number. We can also tell where a download goes to, so this will not be a problem.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.