Free Download Offer Ends 10-31-09

SNM Videos

Administrator
Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of our Free download offer for pre-ordering our Shock Cardio DVD series. As long as you preorder the entire Shock Cardio DVD series (11 DVDs) or the entire Shock Cardio DVD series + Travel Fit (12 DVDs) by end of the day on 10-31-09, you will also receive a coupon code that will allow you to download for Free all of the DVDs you pre-ordered. Coupon codes will be sent when your DVD order ships . DVDs should ship before the end of Fall, but downloads for the Shock Cardio and Travel Fit will not be available until probably April 2010. Your Free coupon code must be used within 30 days from date the download is made available.

To preorder - Click Here

Last edited:
Will previous PRE-Orders receive this deal?

Will those of us who preordered at the beginning of the Shock Cardio Campaign receive this offer?

It would be wonderful for those of us who purchased SIGHT UNSEEN....
We stepped out in faith to follow Cathe / SNM into this project with nothing more than the projected plan.

I love Cathe and wouldn't miss a workout for 'nuthin'.....

But, it would be great to receive the same offers as those who waited until after they had the project laid out before them before they put up their money-support.

:)

Great! I am assuming that if i ordered the entire package a while ago that i will just receive a coupon code with my order? Or do i have to sign up for something??

Thanks!
I can't wait for this!!

DVDs should ship before the end of Fall, but downloads for the Shock Cardio and Travel Fit will not be available until probably April 2010. Your Free coupon code must be used within 30 days from date the download is made available.

To preorder - Click Here

SNM, I'm unclear on this portion of your post. Will the coupon be given to us in April or when we receive our DVD order? If it's given with our DVD order, will it be dated for April?

Thanks,
Kathy

SNM, I'm unclear on this portion of your post. Will the coupon be given to us in April or when we receive our DVD order? If it's given with our DVD order, will it be dated for April?

Thanks,
Kathy

I was just going to ask the same thing. Can you please clarify the 30 day expiration date? If we receive the coupon with deivery of DVDs but the download will not be available until April, that is more than 30 days. Thanks.

Maria

ETA: Never mind I see that you updated your blog post. That clarifies it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Will those of us who preordered at the beginning of the Shock Cardio Campaign receive this offer?

We stepped out in faith to follow Cathe / SNM into this project with nothing more than the projected plan.

But, it would be great to receive the same offers as those who waited until after they had the project laid out before them before they put up their money-support.

I came to ask the same question!

Yes, everyone who has pre-ordered at least the entire Shock Cardio series by 10-31-09 will receive the Free Download coupon.

Thanks,
Kathy

The coupon code will be given when your DVD order ships. However, you will not be able to use your code until the Shock Cardio and Travel Fit downloads are made available.

I am moving twice in the next few months, is there any issue having the shipping address on my pre-order changed to an office address? I can't imagine there would be, but I don't want to risk not getting it!

So, us who ordered the series at the beginning, will get the free download as well?
Now? Tomorrow is the last day to get the freebie.

Yes everyone who has ordered the entire Shock Cardio series at anytime before November 1st will receive the free coupon with their DVD order.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.