Good luck, Christine (andtckrtoo)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brighton

Cathlete
Just wanted to pop on the boards and wish Christine the best of luck tomorrow on her century ride in the LiveStrong Challenge! She is cycling 100 miles in honor of her mom, who passed away from cancer. You are an inspiration to all of us, Christine!!! You are going to do AWESOME!

1.gif
party0011.gif
14.gif
2.gif
14.gif
party0011.gif
1.gif

http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1905311

Awwww! Thank you! I cannot tell you how much your well wishes mean to me!! I'm nervous but I'm ready. Bike is prepped and ready to go everything is packed. I will absolutely check back in tomorrow with a ride report!!

Congrats, ahead of time, Christine for your journey tomorrow.
Thank you, also, for participating with such a worthy cause!

Gayle

I'm sitting here sipping tea, about ready to eat breakfast. I'm just going to take it one water station at a time - there are 8 and the longest distance between them is 16 miles. Surely I can ride 16 miles. :p

Thanks for the cheering section all! I'm going to be thinking of y'all on the ride.

Good luck, Christine!
Wishing you fair weather, low hills, the wind at your back, and sufficient butt padding!;)

I'm exhausted! But, I did it! I completed all 100 miles. It was tough - there was a strong head wind the last 50 miles (except for the big hill, which was really nice!). I'm showered and dressed and feeling good now. I'll write a much longer report later - but I wanted everyone to know I DID IT!!! (And no, I did not walk the hill - I kept my head down and went SLOW).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.